No prison time for Flynn

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes because Flynn didnt give any info on trump. Matter of fact people are coming out saying they would never testify against trump. 

Hes not scared at all. He has this completely calculated. 

There are multiple investigations going on. 

Have you been paying attention to Huber?? 

Have you been paying attention to the whistleblower inside the Clinton foundation? 

FBI raids??

This isn't some Alex Jones sh*t like you people on the right listen to. These are real, federal crimes that Trump and his posse and his family are knee deep in. Flynn gave up ALL of the info on Trump. That's how he avoided jail time, duh. Mueller controls their fate when it comes to going to jail or not. Clinton foundation is irrelevant. This is about the sitting President of the US. All that other bs is a smokescreen by Trump. He's going down hard.

• Thanks 1

Just now, legendsofthefall said:

This isn't some Alex Jones sh*t like you people on the right listen to. These are real, federal crimes that Trump and his posse and his family are knee deep in. Flynn gave up ALL of the info on Trump. That's how he avoided jail time, duh. Mueller controls their fate when it comes to going to jail or not. Clinton foundation is irrelevant. This is about the sitting President of the US. All that other bs is a smokescreen by Trump. He's going down hard.

Oh really??? The Clinton foundation is very relevant 

You keep believing Flynn gave everything to Mueller. If that's what helps you get through the day. 

Heres a federal judge talking about the Clinton foundation. It's so relevant it's being reported all over the place 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/420298-judge-clintons-private-emails-are-one-of-the-gravest-modern?amp

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Oh really??? The Clinton foundation is very relevant 

You keep believing Flynn gave everything to Mueller. If that's what helps you get through the day. 

Heres a federal judge talking about the Clinton foundation. It's so relevant it's being reported all over the place 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/420298-judge-clintons-private-emails-are-one-of-the-gravest-modern?amp

And Ivanka just used a private email server for official White House business. So what does that say about the Trumps? Another in a long list of Federal crimes. I guess if Hilary's going down for the email server then Ivanka will be right along side her. And to think that's one of the minor crimes compared to what her Daddy's about to go down for. 😂

And Ivanka just used a private email server for official White House business. So what does that say about the Trumps? Another in a long list of Federal crimes. I guess if Hilary's going down for the email server then Ivanka will be right along side her. And to think that's one of the minor crimes compared to what her Daddy's about to go down for. 😂

Absolutely nothing classified was said in those emails otherwise again it would be that bombshell report your looking for. Another nothing. 

Donald will go down for nothing. Matter of fact hell more then likely win 2020. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Absolutely nothing classified was said in those emails otherwise again it would be that bombshell report your looking for. Another nothing. 

Donald will go down for nothing. Matter of fact hell more then likely win 2020. 

Private email for official government business. Major Violation and exactly what the GOP dopes want to crucify Hilary for. You lose and so does Ivanka. She's busted!

2 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

Private email for official government business. Major Violation and exactly what the GOP dopes want to crucify Hilary for. You lose and so does Ivanka. She's busted!

No we want to crucify hrc for the Clinton foundation. Also Benghazi. But hey one of us is gonna be right. So in that sense you have til 2024. Just like we suffered through Obama and its was 8 years of suffering 

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So you know for a fact that individual 1 is trump?? Because nobody knows that for a fact. R u on the inside 

Here skippy...

http://fortune.com/2018/12/07/feds-accuse-trump-crime-cohen-campaign-finance/

Trump is Individual-1. Like I said stop reading some whacko right wing conspiracy crap on the Clintons who are not in office of any kind and stick to the sitting President of the US who is going down hard. He is now being accused by the Feds. He's done! Thanks for playing. 😉 I'm out.

Here skippy...

Trump is Individual-1. Like I said stop reading some whacko right wing conspiracy crap on the Clintons who are not in office of any kind and stick to the sitting President of the US who is going down hard. He is now being accused by the Feds. He's done! Thanks for playing. 😉 I'm out.

Ok ok...now I'm supposed to believe fortune.com lmaoooooo

Not Forbes or anything but fortune lmaoooooo

When you have a credible source you can play the game 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Ok ok...now I'm supposed to believe fortune.com lmaoooooo

Not Forbes or anything but fortune lmaoooooo

When you have a credible source you can play the game 

If anything, Fortune is considered slightly conservative to right of center so they are your people. Damn at least be in the know before ripping a source that is on your side lol. You can duck an weave all you want. I just proved to you Trump is Individual-1 and you have no comeback. 

1 minute ago, legendsofthefall said:

If anything, Fortune is considered slightly conservative to right of center so they are your people. Damn at least be in the know before ripping a source that is on your side lol. You can duck an weave all you want. I just proved to you Trump is Individual-1 and you have no comeback. 

So I'm to believe that fortune is a conservative source and I know were you found that information. 

I dont listen to any media. I can find articles that support my side as well. 

The media is all horseshit!!!!!!!!! But obv you bought in

Go ahead and try to get trump. You cant. You cant remove him. You need 2/3 of the senate

53-47 Republican

9 hours ago, legendsofthefall said:

Here skippy...

Whether the payments would even constitute a violation of campaign finance law is murky at best.  John Edwards walked on this very issue.  In addition, it would not have affected the election because the reporting deadline would have been after the election.  If you think he is getting impeached on this, you are deluded.