105 illegals arrested in NJ

HSFBfan

43 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Where is the next Charlottesville you two?

I guess they didn't hear the story this week about two maids working at his Country Club are illegal immigrants...one makes the bed at his house there!..you can't make this up...sounds like someone "invaded" Trump's bedroom!....

• Haha 1

On 12/8/2018 at 12:21 PM, DBP66 said:

I guess they didn't hear the story this week about two maids working at his Country Club are illegal immigrants...one makes the bed at his house there!..you can't make this up...sounds like someone "invaded" Trump's bedroom!....

Or maybe he was wanting to pull another Stormy Daniels with them!

• Haha 2

Undocumented Housekeeper At Trump Golf Course Says She Does Not Regret Going Public

710c91c0-4b9c-11e7-8912-374be9390b1b_H-1-.png.cf.jpg
Dominique Mosbergen
HuffPostDecember 09, 2018

Despite risking her job and possible deportation, the undocumented immigrant who publicly identified herself as an employee of President Donald Trump’s New Jersey golf club says she does not regret speaking out.

“We need to come out and defend ourselves,” Victorina Morales told The Associated Press through tears, referring to other undocumented workers at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster. “I had enough with suffering.”

According to Morales, whose story was first reported by The New York Times last week, “many people without papers” work at the golf club. She said she and other undocumented workers are subjected to abusive comments and discrimination from supervisors because of their immigration status. She told AP that, according to the news service’s story, one supervisor “pushed her against a wall three times, told her to stop speaking Spanish and threatened her with deportation if she complained.”

Some supervisors have allegedly referred to undocumented employees as “donkeys” and “dogs,” she said.

Morales, who has worked as a housekeeper at the golf club for more than five years and has personally cleaned Trump’s on-site residence on many occasions, said she believes the president’s inflammatory rhetoric about undocumented immigrants has encouraged such verbal harassing.

“We are tired of the abuse, the insults, the way he talks about us when he knows that we are here helping him make money,” Morales told the Times. “We sweat it out to attend to his every need and have to put up with his humiliation.”

53 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Undocumented Housekeeper At Trump Golf Course Says She Does Not Regret Going Public

710c91c0-4b9c-11e7-8912-374be9390b1b_H-1-.png.cf.jpg
Dominique Mosbergen
HuffPostDecember 09, 2018

Despite risking her job and possible deportation, the undocumented immigrant who publicly identified herself as an employee of President Donald Trump’s New Jersey golf club says she does not regret speaking out.

“We need to come out and defend ourselves,” Victorina Morales told The Associated Press through tears, referring to other undocumented workers at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster. “I had enough with suffering.”

According to Morales, whose story was first reported by The New York Times last week, “many people without papers” work at the golf club. She said she and other undocumented workers are subjected to abusive comments and discrimination from supervisors because of their immigration status. She told AP that, according to the news service’s story, one supervisor “pushed her against a wall three times, told her to stop speaking Spanish and threatened her with deportation if she complained.”

Some supervisors have allegedly referred to undocumented employees as “donkeys” and “dogs,” she said.

Morales, who has worked as a housekeeper at the golf club for more than five years and has personally cleaned Trump’s on-site residence on many occasions, said she believes the president’s inflammatory rhetoric about undocumented immigrants has encouraged such verbal harassing.

“We are tired of the abuse, the insults, the way he talks about us when he knows that we are here helping him make money,” Morales told the Times. “We sweat it out to attend to his every need and have to put up with his humiliation.”

dude REALLY REALLY loves his soap operas....LOL

Lots of rhetoric.....short on anything that even resembles... substance....

Who exactly did she work for?

Who is she even?

When did this start?

etc, etc,

I was on T's property and they called me names???  really?? 

such outrage!

LOLOL

awfully sudsy today are you?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

dude REALLY REALLY loves his soap operas....LOL

Lots of rhetoric.....short on anything that even resembles... substance....

Who exactly did she work for?

Who is she even?

When did this start?

etc, etc,

I was on T's property and they called me names???  really?? 

such outrage!

LOLOL

awfully sudsy today are you?

dude REALLY REALLY loves sticking up for Donny...LOL..

why is reality a soap opera to you?..🤡....she worked for Trump's Country Club for 5 years...reading comprehension?....

once again you write-off anything and everything you boy does as a "soap opera" or more "fake news" like the good little Trumper that you are...SAD....how dumb are you to keep playing the naive card for the sake of supporting your lying boy...SAD...you see no IRONY in Trump talking about "invaders" meanwhile they're making his bed!...I guess this is over your head once again...silly Trumper...🤡