Horsehead's revenge....

DBP66

yet another scar on Trump's Presidency...Lying Donny...

For first time, prosecutors connect Trump to a federal crime

Associated Press MICHAEL BALSAMO,Associated Press 11 hours ago.
1ff18efae1714e9ca29ffb6d43dc733a.jpg

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department says that President Donald Trump directed illegal payments to buy the silence of two women whose claims of extramarital affairs threatened his presidential campaign, the first time prosecutors have connected Trump to a federal crime.

In a court filing , prosecutors said former Trump lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen arranged the secret payments at the height of the 2016 campaign "in coordination with and at the direction of" Trump. Cohen has previously said Trump was involved in the hush-money scheme, but court documents filed ahead of Cohen's sentencing made clear prosecutors believe Cohen's claim.

The filing stopped short of accusing the president of committing a crime. Whether a president can be prosecuted while in office remains a matter of legal dispute.

But there's no ambiguity in Friday's filing that prosecutors believe Cohen's act was criminal and Trump was directly involved, a remarkable disclosure with potential political and legal ramifications for a president dogged by investigations. The payments are likely to become a target for House Democrats gearing up to investigate the president next year. It's unclear whether Trump faces legal jeopardy over his role.

Federal law requires that any payments made "for the purposes of influencing" an election must be reported in campaign finance disclosures. The court filing Friday makes clear that the payments were made to benefit Trump politically.

• Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, DBP66 said:

yet another scar on 66's brain

For first time, prosecutors almost connect Trump to anything they can ...

Associated Press MICHAEL BALSAMO,Associated Press 11 hours ago.

Whether a president can be prosecuted while in office remains a matter of legal dispute.

The payments are likely to become a target for House Democrats gearing up to investigate the president next year. 

Federal law requires that any payments made "for the purposes of influencing" an election must be reported in campaign finance disclosures....

SERIOUSLY...find a better hobby...

the fact that you eat this shit for breakfast is disturbing...

trying to tie this all in....as wait for it... 'election influencing', is a farce of a stretch....If that one works, half the Gov would be out of a job ...

so even if you hurdle that bar in the eyes of the public, you are now gonna say 'jailtime' for the politician that did not report some 'expenses' to the 'election committee'...…..ruh roh…run for the hills.....LOLOL

Two years and you finally found out he fucked a hooker broad.....wonderful...great to know this is what they have left to "likely BECOME TARGETS of house Dumbocrats, for all of NEXT year...."  🤣

Great post indicating not only the direction of your army, but a nice review Of where they have been for two years....

giphy.gif

So when your 'team' is pressured to produce something actual after 2 years...….

And the only thing that they can release is.....We are gonna investigate 'next year', what we have not been able to do anything with at all for years.....

And you just hump and post it like it is some sort of 'fabulous news'.....

...can't even get that one right...can you?

giphy.gif

Big swing, and ridiculous miss.....totally moronic...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

SERIOUSLY...find a better hobby...

the fact that you eat this shit for breakfast is disturbing...

trying to tie this all in....as wait for it... 'election influencing', is a farce of a stretch....If that one works, half the Gov would be out of a job ...

so even if you hurdle that bar in the eyes of the public, you are now gonna say 'jailtime' for the politician that did not report some 'expenses' to the 'election committee'...…..ruh roh…run for the hills.....LOLOL

Two years and you finally found out he fucked a hooker broad.....wonderful...great to know this is what they have left to "likely BECOME TARGETS of house Dumbocrats, for all of NEXT year...."  🤣

Great post indicating not only the direction of your army, but a nice review Of where they have been for two years....

giphy.gif

So when your 'team' is pressured to produce something actual after 2 years...….

And the only thing that they can release is.....We are gonna investigate 'next year', what we have not been able to do anything with at all for years.....

And you just hump and post it like it is some sort of 'fabulous news'.....

...can't even get that one right...can you?

giphy.gif

Big swing, and ridiculous miss.....totally moronic...

your goofy gifs mean nothing here Lurch..."find a better hobby"?....following the daily headlines with a corrupt Pres is much more than a hobby....only Trump clowns like you can call following the headlines a "hobby'....congrats once again for being the first dopey-ass Trumper to defend his criminal acts and write them off as yet another "nothing burger"..Donny has a real good stooge in you!..hook-line and sinker...this is a "far stretch" huh??...only to silly Trumpers like you who refuse to see the reality in front of you...

..you Trumpers get sillier by the day...🤡

45 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

your goofy gifs mean nothing here Lurch..."find a better hobby"?....following the daily headlines with a corrupt Pres is much more than a hobby....only Trump clowns like you can call following the headlines a "hobby'....congrats once again for being the first dopey-ass Trumper to defend his criminal acts and write them off as yet another "nothing burger"..Donny has a real good stooge in you!..hook-line and sinker...this is a "far stretch" huh??...only to silly Trumpers like you who refuse to see the reality in front of you...

..you Trumpers get sillier by the day...🤡

lurch has one quality post every 6 months.........sadly, he has failed yet again in this thread.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

enjoy your soap opera...

giphy.gif

and maybe learn to butter your own popcorn....

giphy.gif

you might not like what your chosen 'side' is putting on yours....

MY soap opera??..LOL..nice try....I didn't vote for the clown you did...it's YOUR soap opera...🤡

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

yes rude to speak with your mouth full....by the look on your face I would say...

uhm...

sour?

giphy.gif

but keep whining.....if it helps...

….any day now. 🤣

I guess it also helps when you deny reality....🤡

..any day now?...no...you missed the boat once again...that day was Friday when your boy was accused of committing a crime....🤡

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I guess it also helps when you deny reality....🤡

here 🤡 …...I'll be nice....

If you care to watch the changing of the guard. 👓....you should at least have an accurate scorecard...📰

Both 'sides' are on it....

Feel free to scroll thru for as long as your 'buttered investigations' have kept you occupied....🍿

https://qmap.pub/resignations 

but of course you only think that a couple Ruskies have been indicted..

...am I right???🤣

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

here 🤡 …...I'll be nice....

If you care to watch the changing of the guard. 👓....you should at least have an accurate scorecard...📰

Both 'sides' are on it....

Feel free to scroll thru for as long as your 'buttered investigations' have kept you occupied....🍿

but of course you only think that a couple Ruskies have been indicted..

...am I right???🤣

...you've gone off the rails once again...🤡

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

off the rails is now posting a real link to actually relevant retirement data ???🤣🤣

What happened ….did you read it and weep?

here 🤡...perhaps you need another look...

sure 80% mean nothing.....and what of the rest?

how did we go from Trump to retirement?..LOL...you have a good one Lurch....time for football!

Just now, DBP66 said:

how did we go from Trump to retirement?..LOL...you have a good one Lurch....time for football!

People getting tossed from positions of power...you know...what your whole two years worth of threads promote....

well here's tha actual scorecard of who is gone...

your welcome...

not relevant....lol🤣

🤡

• Confused 1

On 12/9/2018 at 2:11 PM, DBP66 said:

...it's a cut and paste newspaper article...how's that off the rails?...🤡

It's not.  Individual-1’s strategy depends on American’s being numbed to the fact that he committed multiple crimes to get elected…If he succeeds, we will have lost something fundamental to our democracy.

Or, as the Onion put it:

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

John Edwards says hi. ✌️

Superficially maybe.  But the devil, as they say, is in the details.  And the details here are quite different.

The SDNY sentencing document suggests that it’s not the campaign finance violation or the ‘simple financial transaction,’ it’s conspiracy to defraud the United States.   In other words, it’s not just the payment itself, it’s the fraud conducted on regulatory bodies designed to ensure transparency – Which is a crime in and of itself, regardless of how serious the campaign finance violation is. 

It's worth noting that DOJ policy (wrongly in my opinion) is to not to indict a sitting president.  Both SDNY and Mueller appear to be following that policy.  But the Trump Organization is not the sitting president, and there are no policies against going after that.  I'm guessing the next charges could be against the Trump org itself (and perhaps one or more of his children).

Please note: This is a real time news story, and there are plenty of clues in both the SDNY and Mueller filings that there is more coming (FWIW, it looks like Mueller may be going to charge similar conspiracy crimes – e.g. hiding the role of the Russians), so I reserve the right to change my mind as we learn more.  For now though, I am asking myself the question ‘how will Individual-1 react if his organization is charged?’  That’s where his ego lies.

Stay tuned.