Folsom defeats Cathedral for 2nd Straight State Title- 4th in 8 years!

TheHotisBlock

20 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Folsom we all know the outcome of the game against Cathedral. Please get on the phone with Cen10 for next year.

Folsom would like to Offer CC Weeks 1 and 5.... :) 

They have Iron Clad Commitments to Jesuit and Antelope.... Plus they are Playing DLS in week 3... Does anyone in their right mind think Folsom would have the Balls to Schedule CC and DLS Back to Back?.... I know what CC would do... "We are willing to play Anyone".... Now that is a Message from the #1 Public in CA!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

They have Iron Clad Commitments to Jesuit and Antelope.... Plus they are Playing DLS in week 3... Does anyone in their right mind think Folsom would have the Balls to Schedule CC and DLS Back to Back?.... I know what CC would do... "We are willing to play Anyone".... Now that is a Message from the #1 Public in CA!

NO!!!!

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Folsom we all know the outcome of the game against Cathedral. Please get on the phone with Cen10 for next year.

Great post!

Unfortunately, The #1 Public School in CA per Calpreps (Folsom) dictates the terms. They have already been offered any of those weeks on the blue turf. As you can see, they didn't like that answer. 

If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. I hope they change their mind. 

Look at this @Sammyswordsman Block must Really like you! He is now posting on the Nor Cal Site with your Avatar and Screen Name "The Commish"... They say imitation is the highest form of flattery.... :) 

The Best part is he is accusing a Former HSFB Coach of Being a "Troll" because the Coach Disagrees with Block who says Folsom's Defense is better then Mater Dei.... This is Awesome!!!!...  :) :) 

image.png.40494ed3fd3e9cd1236616afef8d027e.png

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

I would put MV ahead of Folsom as well.

They have accomplished way more than Folsom

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Look at this @Sammyswordsman Block must Really like you! He is now posting on the No Cal Site with your Avatar and Screen Name "The Commish"... They say imitation is the highest form of flattery.... :) 

The Best part is he is accusing a Former HSFB Coach of Being a "Troll" because the Coach Disagrees with Block who says Folsom's Defense is better then Mater Dei.... This is Awesome!!!!...  :) :) 

image.png.40494ed3fd3e9cd1236616afef8d027e.png

Lol.  Not sure if I should be flattered or horrified !!!  Good find.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

He soiled  my avatar!  I need to get a new one now.   Lol.  Unbowleavable. 

Ha!!!!... I feel you Brother, he did the same thing to me and it felt “Tainted “.... 

I think he is just trying to flatter you so you move Folsom to TIER 2!... 🤣🤣😀

I see a parade invite in your future!!!...🤣🤣🤣

Just now, THEOC89 said:

Ha!!!!... I feel you Brother, he did the same thing to me and it felt “Tainted “.... 

I think he is just trying to flatter you so you move Folsom to TIER 2!... 🤣🤣😀

I see a parade invite in your future!!!...🤣🤣🤣

If The devil makes Tier 2 they would prolly invite me as Grand Marshall.   Can you picture that!   Lol 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

Does anyone have anything to offer on Cathedral? Since the season is over for most and DLS lost to MD, trolls seem to be finding their way around again. 

We would like to talk Cathedral and not:

1. Avatar pictures

2. Defenses from teams that are not playing

3. Other forums (random)

4. Other posters

Anyone have anything to offer on the match up?

PS- The fact that the same people (go figure) are admitting to trolling a whole other forum is sad and a bit weird. This is the place to be. Local forums are for...............well..............you all know :)