Folsom defeats Cathedral for 2nd Straight State Title- 4th in 8 years!

TheHotisBlock

1 hour ago, DLS_Spartan said:

No one cares

Ha!!!.... This^^^^.... :) 

A Real Interesting Match up is the Other Lower Level Bowl game the 1-A Bowl, The Liberty vs. Sierra Canyon Match-up!!

Liberty has the #1 QB in Nor Cal, and Sierra Canyon has an Electric Offense!....This should be a Real Fun Game to watch!.... 

Much better then the we "We are not good enough to make the Open so we beat up on lower Division SD Teams Bowl."

Go Liberty! Bring Home a Trophy and Make Nor Cal Proud!!!!

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

A Real Interesting Match up is the Other Lower Level Bowl game the 1-A Bowl, The Liberty vs. Sierra Canyon Match-up!!

Liberty has the #1 QB in Nor Cal, and Sierra Canyon has an Electric Offense!....This should be a Real Fun Game to watch!.... 

I would think Liberty as the 3rd or 4th best NorCal team should be heavily favored.  Sierra Canyon is a D2 team with 3 losses.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheHotisBlock said:

The community loves their Bulldogs in the foothills! So cool to see this type of stuff is still around. 

I agree 

i like this sort of stuff 

am just saying it’s very different at DLS — don’t know if they’ve ever had a pep rally — the thing I hated most about the movie were the fans chanting “streak!.... streak!...” 

DLs has 3 winter sports — wrestling, hoops, and soccer and are dominant (top 4 state-ish) in all 3 

3 minutes ago, Pops said:

I agree 

i like this sort of stuff 

am just saying it’s very different at DLS — don’t know if they’ve ever had a pep rally — the thing I hated most about the movie were the fans chanting “streak!.... streak!...” 

DLs has 3 winter sports — wrestling, hoops, and soccer and are dominant (top 4 state-ish) in all 3 

Ya, it is pretty cool. Nostalgic. 

I will say- I was SUPER EXCITED when the movie came out, When the Game Stands Tall. I walked out pretty bummed. The movie didn't do the real story justice IMO. Acting was too 90s teenish. 

1 minute ago, TheHotisBlock said:

Ya, it is pretty cool. Nostalgic. 

I will say- I was SUPER EXCITED when the movie came out, When the Game Stands Tall. I walked out pretty bummed. The movie didn't do the real story justice IMO. 

Rarely does 

the book is way better — one of best sports books ever imho 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I would think Liberty as the 3rd or 4th best NorCal team should be heavily favored.  Sierra Canyon is a D2 team with 3 losses.

I Agree, I think Liberty will be Too Much for Sierra Canyon.... SC is a tough Gritty Team, they can score points in bunches and they won a defensive battle against Upland 7-3... I Think its 35-28 Liberty, I believe it will be competitive... :) 

I Expect the Liberty QB will be the Difference!