Live GA 7A Title: Milton defeats Colquitt Co. 14-13

ECHS05

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm hearing we have adults out there ripping the qb and kids on facebook and shit to the point that one of the kids came out and apologized publicly on facebook. Yall know the types. Like ol Rab. Ripping on a buncha kids that damned sure gave everything they had for the team and community. 

I'm ashamed of our people right now. Ashamed!

Now that is some serious ass bull shit.  Every single one of them that is doing that should be called out and exposed. People forget, these are just kids playing a game.  Assholes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Allen fans certainly agree with you. Now let's see if they can get by Dville this weekend,  

The sad truth. 

But, note. I have never wavered, agree or not with who is MNC. It's whoever they pick and they don't do a good job. Look at DLS. Good God. 

Ever see folks like Opie be consistent? Never will either.

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

IF Allen wins this week, the championship would be next week vs the north shore and lake Travis winner.  We have a ways to go here in Texas crowning a state champ. 

I'm thinking Allen is making its case for the team of the decade. The transferred up schools like IMG, BG, SJB, MD etc. seem to get more attention, maybe because of their OOS games or because their games are broadcast more frequently, but Allen won state three years in a row earlier in the decade and has made a few other deep runs since then. And they're doing it again this year.

I hope I didn't jinx it. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I'm thinking Allen is making its case for the team of the decade. The transferred up schools like IMG, BG, SJB, MD etc. seem to get more attention, maybe because of their OOS games or because their games are broadcast more frequently, but Allen won state three years in a row earlier in the decade and has made a few other deep runs since then. And they're doing it again this year.

I hope I didn't jinx it. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Yes, the next two weeks should be good.  

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

The sad truth. 

But, note. I have never wavered, agree or not with who is MNC. It's whoever they pick and they don't do a good job. Look at DLS. Good God. 

Ever see folks like Opie be consistent? Never will either.

Theres no reason for USAT to be the poll of record other than bc NOR thinks so.

Relevance resides where people believe it resides.

14 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Theres no reason for USAT to be the poll of record other than bc NOR thinks so.

Relevance resides where people believe it resides.

I'm not sure that's consistent. If relevance resides where people believe it resides, and if NOR believes it resides in the USAT poll, then the USAT toll is the relevant poll, the poll of record.