Live GA 7A Title: Milton defeats Colquitt Co. 14-13

ECHS05

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Too many drops for Peach Co. 

They may have won the 1st though 

Bro why are there so many Schools in Ga. Named after counties?  Thats sorta uniquely a Ga. Thing it seems.  I know Missicreappi has a few as well.   Do all the kids go to one County School or are there multiple schools in these counties? 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Bro why are there so many Schools in Ga. Named after counties?  Thats sorta uniquely a Ga. Thing it seems.  I know Missicreappi has a few as well.   Do all the kids go to one County School or are there multiple schools in these counties? 

All the kids go to one school in these counties. They’re itty bitty 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Looked like the were running cover 2 man

Why did they allow a free release? Did they truly believe a safety was going to get over in time against someone that talented? He had #2 on skates. Should’ve been doubled immediately and pressed from the start. 

Also, Peach had been aggressive all game. Why did they not blitz at the end? 

17 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Why did they allow a free release? Did they truly believe a safety was going to get over in time against someone that talented? He had #2 on skates. Should’ve been doubled immediately and pressed from the start. 

Also, Peach had been aggressive all game. Why did they not blitz at the end? 

I wish I knew what to tell you, boss. But yeah, the coaches (defensive coordinator) lost that game for them. 

• Haha 1

Warner Robins should be ashamed of themselves if they drop this opportunity.  Just spotted them a two touchdown lead. Time for the Demons to figure it out. 

This is very similar to the Buford game. Bainbridge defense wreaked havoc on them in the 1st and scored twice early. I think Buford finished the quarter with negative yards 

Buford was able to settle down and come back into it. I think WR does too