3. Colquitt 

4. SJB 

5. IMG 

6. Lakeland

7. St. Francis

8. Dutch Fork

9. Chandler 

10. DLS

What’s your rationale for Allen over MD?  Or Colquitt, for that matter?

Not saying you’re wrong, just curious about your thought process, given there’s no head-to-head or even state-to-state data.

59 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Actually, they're too low. They should be 3rd. 

By team talent/ accomplishment I agree 

I don’t have any issue putting an academy team that lost behind (ie) undefeated TX or GA undefeated champs — IMG is never going to get benefit of doubt 

14 minutes ago, Pops said:

By team talent/ accomplishment I agree 

I don’t have any issue putting an academy team that lost behind (ie) undefeated TX or GA undefeated champs — IMG is never going to get benefit of doubt 

Their best win this year is a toss up between a 5 loss MNW team and a Hoover team that for a rare time didn't win a state title 

What exactly did they do this year to warrant top 5 or even top 10?

Team talent shouldn't play a factor in a end of season poll, preseason ok fine but end of year should be based on resume and the resume for IMG this year is subpar at best 

1 hour ago, Wosinc said:

What’s your rationale for Allen over MD?  Or Colquitt, for that matter?

Not saying you’re wrong, just curious about your thought process, given there’s no head-to-head or even state-to-state data.

Allen is still playing football for 2 or weeks at the highest level why most teams are done. They are consistently one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the country. They deserve the ranking if they close it out. 

2 hours ago, Wooderson said:

You can give props and not anoint them as a national top ten team. There's nothing on Chandler's resume for 2018 that says they are a national top ten team.

Agreed 

And in fact there’s some evidence that they are not 

are they even your top team in AZ

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 181pl said:

I watched the DLS-MD replay last night. DLS made a ton of mistakes or that game would have been a lot closer. Not sure any of the Cali teams deserve #1 consideration if Allen closes out Texas.

Quit playin. I’ve watched all the Allen highlights. There no better then LA city Narbonne. 

Heck, Folsom would thrash them.