Good Ole Top 10

181pl

17 hours ago, Wosinc said:

What’s your rationale for Allen over MD?  Or Colquitt, for that matter?

Not saying you’re wrong, just curious about your thought process, given there’s no head-to-head or even state-to-state data.

The one and only reason 181 did the ranking is to rank Allen over Stache.  He doesn't really care about where the rest of the teams are ranked, thats why its so horrible. 

5 hours ago, whiteshoes said:

Georgia sort of through me off this week.    Decided to wait until those results were in before compiling it.   With Colquitt's loss it was probably a good idea.

No rush, Shoes. That's why I waited myself. Good thing we both did, right. Milton just HAD to throw that proverbial monkey wrench in our polls! Lol

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

What has IMG done this season to warrant them being ranked that high? 

Beating Hoover and MNW?

I understand the venom toward all-star teams like IMG, but they will always be top 10 nationally with that talent. 

Staying within 4 points of the #1 team in the country (at their place no doubt) and crushing two quality Hoover and MNW teams adds to the resume. 

**Cali guys, that game was at Santa Ana, right?**  

40 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

I understand the venom toward all-star teams like IMG, but they will always be top 10 nationally with that talent. 

Staying within 4 points of the #1 team in the country (at their place no doubt) and crushing two quality Hoover and MNW teams adds to the resume. 

**Cali guys, that game was at Santa Ana, right?**  

Yep.  Stache had their home field and Orange County refs.  Not that there is anything wrong with that

6 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Yep.  Stache had their home field and Orange County refs.  Not that there is anything wrong with that

Woulda been better had those ejections not had happened.  He shoulder blocked him too hard!   Lol.   Whatever, i was happy IMG lost, but I was hoping it would be a definitive program destroying loss.