Ned, fix your damned algorithm.

noonereal

2 hours ago, Goldmember said:

Good try, pal, but you claimed that University Lab "curbstomped" them when they actually led 35-27 in the 4th quarter.

You're a clown.

🤡

Once again, ULab pulled away and won that game comfortably. How many times do I have to tell this to your dumbass? 

You keep spewing out the same shit. I’m getting bored with you. You just can’t beat me at anything can you? 

10 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

At least you're open with the BS bias... 

So allow me to poke a few holes in this flawless Statement of yours...

Oaks Christian...Best thing they've done is get manslaughtered by SJB 56-10 

Are you protesting their ranking? 

SFA While a good team... Hasn't played a single top 100 or 200 team and is in the top 5... 

3 loss St.Edwards is in the top 25 are you protesting their ranking? 

Now I know what you're gonna say "But But they had better schedules" year but they didn't win the beefy games on said schedule... 

Which is why they're home... 

You sitll don't get the concept of Tiers and wide separations.

SJB as a Tier 1 team "manslaughtering" a tier 4 team, would be expected and proves nothing negative against Jokes, other than establishing they are not a Tier 1 or Tier 2 team.

8 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Once again, ULab pulled away and won that game comfortably. How many times do I have to tell this to your dumbass? 

Again, pulling away in the 4th quarter of a one score game is not impressive. Especially given the opponent.

Just admit that ULab wasn't nearly as good as you desperately wanted them to be.

20 hours ago, noonereal said:

It's aberration not abrasion but that you recall and speak to a spell checked post from years ago tells us all we need to know.

Good job! 

It actually tells you nothing.  I tend to remember when people do stupid stuff, especially people who constantly blow their own horn, trying to come off as a stable genius.

I know it’s abberation.  Obviously you didn’t.

The fact that you actually used the word abrasion when you meant aberration and now attempt to blame it on spell check tells us all we need to know.

To paraphrase Winston Churchill: “Nor is a very modest person.  Indeed he has a lot to be modest about.”

Hope this helps 🤠.  And God bless.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, noonereal said:

beating lee will not prove them top 5 

well, in TX it would. 🎵🎵🎵

Hey, just curious:

I'm assuming you noticed that the CP algo was only in the 60th percentile correct on game picks this year...

Do you think the anchor placed on SFA to hold them in place disrupted the algo enough to cost it some percentage points in correct picks? 

On 12/13/2018 at 1:37 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

At least you're open with the BS bias... 

So allow me to poke a few holes in this flawless Statement of yours...

Oaks Christian...Best thing they've done is get manslaughtered by SJB 56-10 

SFA While a good team... Hasn't played a single top 100 or 200 team and is in the top 5... 

3 loss St.Edwards is in the top 25 are you protesting their ranking? 

Now I know what you're gonna say "But But they had better schedules" year but they didn't win the beefy games on said schedule... 

Which is why they're home... 

St Ed's bailed on playing GC after agreeing to open the season with them...fact just ask them... ... Ed's is  WAY overrated ... The thought of blowout spooked them 

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:16 AM, ECHS05 said:

IMG at 3 with 1 Top 100 win.

SFA at 4 with ZERO Top 2000 wins.... Zero Top 2000 wins.

Folsom at 7 with a less impressive resume than Colquitt. And a loss in their only relevant game.

Cen10 at 8 with 1 Top 100 win and a 34 point loss.

St. Edward at 9 with THREE losses.

Duncanville at 10 with 1 Top 100 win.

Christian Brothers at 11 with a loss OOS and their only other wins being over Missouri teams & Edwardsville IL

Lets focus on Colquitt though.

Actually I attribute a lot of the animus to..... drumroll....

Rab.

Shocking. I know... shy and demure Rab.

BGW