Howwww Boutttt Dem Packers....... Worlds Greatest High school (kicking coach) Gets upset for second straight year

LiberalDonaldTrump

Hahah @ORabidOne

lmao 

thats  what happens when you play the daisy duke schedule 

worlds greatest highshool kicking coach loses

breaking News 

lmao Gieco lol they were talking about Gieco lol couldn’t get past a Milton who had 0 PREVIOUS STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS

@Rufus69

ATTENTION  @Sammyswordsman Beware of A couple off angry 😤 delousional old Men from Sowega who WILL TRY TO CONVINCE YOU ITS 2015 right now

6A058A63-7DC3-47B9-814F-2D191CE715B9.jpeg

9 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Hahah @ORabidOne

lmao 

thats  what happens when you play the daisy duke schedule 

worlds greatest highshool kicking coach loses

breaking News 

lmao Gieco lol they were talking about Gieco lol couldn’t get past a Milton who had 0 PREVIOUS STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS

@Rufus69

ATTENTION  @Sammyswordsman Beware of A couple off angry 😤 delousional old Men from Sowega who WILL TRY TO CONVINCE YOU ITS 2015 right now

6A058A63-7DC3-47B9-814F-2D191CE715B9.jpeg

This is the 100th time you've said some dumbshit like this "they lost to a team that has 0 state titles" like that's some insult or something. What program starts off with a state title before even playing on the field? 

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

This is the 100th time you've said some dumbshit like this "they lost to a team that has 0 state titles" like that's some insult or something. What program starts off with a state title before even playing on the field? 

Colquitt has lost 2 staright title games to two teams that never won A football championship In history  at either school... .... 

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Where you been at brother?  We sent search parties looking for you.

Lmao well Hawg banned me then I protested by banning myself then I quit my job and work as a crime scene cleaner... totally forgot about this website untill I seen that a certain public powerhouse got upset 😡 and I could not help put come back 

• Haha 3

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao well Hawg banned me then I protested by banning myself then I quit my job and work as a crime scene cleaner... totally forgot about this website untill I seen that a certain public powerhouse got upset 😡 and I could not help put come back 

Banned for what?  Why did you quit your job?  

31 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

He’s now in real estate 

need any swamp land in Florida?

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Banned for what?  Why did you quit your job?  

Okay Here’s how it went down my last day on here

@PrepGridiron can back me up on this 

i quit my construction job because some dude recruited me on to his  + Fire and crime/trauma scene clean up Crew... After I go through hazmat training I’ll start at 28 an hour . With OT after 40 hours and Automatic OT on all Trauma clean ups

EADB048C-2009-4A01-A202-16553A9DABF8.png

• Like 4

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

i quit my construction job because some dude recruited me on to his  + Fire and crime/trauma scene clean up Crew... After I go through hazmat training I’ll start at 28 an hour . With OT after 40 hours and Automatic OT on all Trauma clean ups

If true good for you

imagine you removing toxic waste

we had experience reading some of your posts 😆

just busting your soon to be  green balls😩

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Nice

Welcome back. 

Glad that something good came from the loss the Packers suffered last night. 

Crazy. I sat through a private Catholic school vs. a public school football game, and a Packers' football game and the highlight of the entire night was one of the Blessed Trinity priests doing kung fu kicks while wearing a cassock on the sideline. 

Rough football night. Haha.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Should have stayed in school.