TX 6ADII Semis: Longview 45, Tascosa 42 - Final

ECHS05

5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

USAT guys are such idiots.  Allen does not have the defense to be national #1.  Every week they give up too many points and yardage.

Who cares, it’s a good game and if Allen loses then your CA boys can have all the MNC votes.  It’s amazing we are watching a good game and all you OOS guys do is whine and bitch about polls.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Duncanville has 231 rushing yards to Allen’s 43

Duncanville hasn't allowed more than 64 rushing yards in a single game this season.  That's a fascinating stat given that Allen averages 296yds rushing a game. 

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Duncanville led Evangel Christian 20-7 at halftime........went on to win 48-14.

Allen in for the same treatment if they don't put some drives together in the 2nd half...

Fourteen-time Louisiana state champion Evangel Christian Academy scored the most points on Duncanville in the regular season (13).

“Early on in the game we were able to get behind them on some deep balls and break some big plays, and then I think they started to apply more pressure and they were able to really stop the run and make us one-dimensional. Once they made us one-dimensional it was real tough for us to score.” --Byron Dawson (Evangel Christian Academy)

'I think it's as good as any that I've ever seen:' Opposing coaches dish on Duncanville defense that's allowed 60 points all season

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2018/10/25/think-good-ever-seen-opposing-coaches-dish-duncanville-defense-allowed-26-points-season

17 minutes ago, Grainraiser said:

Allen O-Line not use to getting mauled like they are. Allen QB is not use to pressure being in his face on every drop back. The bully has meet his match. I knew once Samples got to Duncanville he would build something special.

Does Dallas Skyline not have the facilities & pool of talent Duncanville does? Real curious.

2 minutes ago, xXZexxMooreXx said:

Fourteen-time Louisiana state champion Evangel Christian Academy scored the most points on Duncanville in the regular season (13).

“Early on in the game we were able to get behind them on some deep balls and break some big plays, and then I think they started to apply more pressure and they were able to really stop the run and make us one-dimensional. Once they made us one-dimensional it was real tough for us to score.” --Byron Dawson (Evangel Christian Academy)

'I think it's as good as any that I've ever seen:' Opposing coaches dish on Duncanville defense that's allowed 60 points all season

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2018/10/25/think-good-ever-seen-opposing-coaches-dish-duncanville-defense-allowed-26-points-season

Great defense, for sure....

Allen will have to big play themselves back into it or try to.......they won't drive it much..

Just now, RedZone said:

Great defense, for sure....

Allen will have to big play themselves back into it or try to.......they won't drive it much..

It's def not over yet as Allen could go all TCU on us. 

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I believe you guys are like 5mins behind.  Something big has happened. 😆

It seems so, almost better to listen to the radio broadcast than to rely on NFHS Network. 

14 minutes ago, DVontel said:

Does Dallas Skyline not have the facilities & pool of talent Duncanville does? Real curious.

`Samples couldn't practice past 5pm once Daylight Savings Time ended as Skyline did not have lights.

Duncanville has superior facilities!

Skyline had access to all athletes in the Dallas Independent School District as it is a Magnet School, America's First!