TX 6ADII Semis: Longview 45, Tascosa 42 - Final

ECHS05

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Dude just act like a HSFB fan for once; you’re schtick is tiring actually.   

It really is.

The guy brings no knowledge. Just the same political shtick over and over. His opinion is Texas and Georgia are overrated.

We get it. Its a bit played... Especially when he hasnt proven he actually knows what hes watching. When its all you talk about it also becomes transparent you are angling for something.

Its a Donald Trump/Adolf Hitler strategy... Say it enough and he thinks people can be brainwashed into believing it. Fortunately its 2018 and people actually has access to their own information and not just the opinion of uneducated clowns like @noonereal.

• Like 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

The NFHS feed is about five minutes beyond the real time game. The game I'm watching still has Dville up by seven! LOL

It is about five minutes behind and every game I've watched since last week has been that way.  Right now the NFHS broadcast isn't working for me. 

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

It really is.

The guy brings no knowledge. Just the same political shtick over and over. His opinion is Texas and Georgia are overrated.

We get it. Its a bit played... Especially when he hasnt proven he actually knows what hes watching. When its all you talk about it also becomes transparent you are angling for something.

Its a Donald Trump/Adolf Hitler strategy... Say it enough and he thinks people can be brainwashed into believing it. Fortunately its 2018 and people actually has access to their own information and not just the opinion of uneducated clowns like @noonereal.

You go Pumpkin!

You and the hire fella make a lovely couple. 

Not that there is anything wrong with that. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Same happened to me. Then I switched from my iPad to my laptop, which is working fine. With the exception of the major delay. 

That's an interesting effect.  I'd watch it, regardless of the delay, if it were an option for me (haha).