[TX] North Shore/Duncanville Live Stream (Youtube)

10 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

My take on Texas football is that you don't see Trinity League/DLS level football until they get to the quarterfinals.  Then some potential really good teams are on display.

The rest of the season consists of the Tier 1 Texas teams mauling the Tier 6 Texas teams with an average score of 63-14

That's because Texas doesn't have open transfer policy. 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You really think a team with two losses (including a forfeiture loss) deserves to be a MNC? That's rewarding cheating! Bad messaging IMO. Not good for hsfb. 

But we all know it's going to happen regardless if it makes sense.  Both of these teams lose by double digits to MD and SJB, at least that's what I believe given they have way more D1 talent.  

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

Allen says hello

Yeah, they do but they also don't have 24 D1 recruits like SJB and MD.  Allen has about ten D1 recruits total.  There are ways around transfers for athletic purposes in Texas, but it's nothing like having an open policy like CA. 

Man, I just think there is no real way to separate these top teams completely. 

I know the tiers or whatever. 

I can't honestly say I can really distinguish North Shore, Duncanville, Mater Dei, St. John Bosco, Milton, Colquitt, SFA, ETC. 

I see them all on the same plane of existance. 

You have to start making up shit to separate them all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Man, I just think there is no real way to separate these top teams completely. 

I know the tiers or whatever. 

I can't honestly say I can really distinguish North Shore, Duncanville, Mater Dei, St. John Bosco, Milton, Colquitt, SFA, ETC. 

I see them all on the same plane of existance. 

You have to start making up shit to separate them all. 

subtle GA trolling. I like it . . .

• Haha 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

No MNC should ever have a forfeiture loss with the word ILLEGAL in its description. Call me a purist. 

What the hells wrong with you?

the kid was from another country with different eligibility rules.They self reported after the CIF cleared him to play

get a grip

1 minute ago, playballintxandmi said:

subtle GA trolling. I like it . . .

Idk. Trying to be honest. I think you have to start making shit up to divide these teams into different tiers. 

They all have their own strengths. Without them playing each other, it really is a few fans making up bullshit to separate them. There is no logic to support a way to really give an honest separation.