Saguaro or Chandler in Geico SC Bowl?

ECHS05

On 12/6/2016 at 10:27 PM, ECHS05 said:

Venice is an ok team. Based on what they did vs other opponents. They werent as impressive against Camden, at home, as many others... from GA.

Venice was up 39-7 halfway through the 3rd quarter. How much more should they have been winning by?

You seem to struggle a lot with the concepts of necessary and sufficient.

There is a point where a particular beating reaches a saturation point. There's no more intelligence that can be gathered about a team that wins 44-7 over one that wins 46-17.

Boyd Anderson didnt even make the playoffs.

They missed because of a shootout tiebreaker. They were likely the best team in that district but blew a 2 touchdown lead in the 4th quarter against Boynton Beach to force the tiebreak.

Doesn't matter really because STA running clocked them.

Flanagan... hard to tell where they really fall... obviously not great, but no match for a team you claim Top 10 worthy.

And they weren't so there's that.

Unfortunately, it appears STAs season will end with nothing more than a decent win... as it has so in so many other years past. Plant appears good... borderline Top 100 good.  If STA is truly Top 10, they should roll like a barrel down a hill.

The 2010 STA only beat a somewhat similar Plant team by 22. Left a lot of points on the field. If they win by a similar score (29-7 or 30-7) that would be sufficient.

I do think it's ironic that you're throwing around minimum demands on teams now since you've been defending Roswell all season despite their failures to meet such requirements.

On 12/6/2016 at 10:29 PM, ECHS05 said:

His bitterness towards Buford is simply bc of the embarrassment state champion TCA suffered a couple years back.

I actually expected that outcome.

I'm not like you in this regard. My self-esteem isn't affected by results of other teams against other states.

I don't obsess about OOS results to boost my fragile ego.

On 12/7/2016 at 4:53 AM, ECHS05 said:

FL people have said themselves class doesnt matter as much there. 

But what does that have to do with a particular team?

Trinity Christian had no quarterback and no offense. A disciplined well-coached team like Buford should expose them and they did. Although the reason why Buford wasn't elite is because they only managed a 17-0 win. A disciplined, well-coached team that was elite would've routed them at home early in the season.