Final Polls of 2018 (2018-12-27)

dntn31

7 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Had NS not gone conservative it would have put DV down by 2-3 scores and maybe forced DV out of their comfort zone and passing more to play catch up.  

Had Northshore not gotten a turnover on the first play of the game maybe Northshore is down at halftime.

No need for if's and buts. We know that Duncanville ran all over them. That's not something fluky that happens in a game.

• Like 2

On 12/28/2018 at 11:46 AM, AztecPadre said:

Is it just me, or did the human polls get hella excited and emotional after watching the clip of how NS pulled out the miracle of miracles to win, then dropping MD from their top spot?  Thats all I read in the articles in prepnation and maxpreps and prepforce.  How NS won by a miracle in what was an exciting ending to their game!!!!  Which, yes it was a great game to watch.  I as well enjoyed it.  Maybe they got a tad over excited?  Just sayin.

Yes, the somber mood from the spate of gas stations being knocked over for cheetos and 4 Loko.....

BGW

• Haha 1

I guess a turnover or a Hail Mary doesn't count,,,  maybe they should just remove them from the game. Sorry it's part of the game and they do count. Final score still determines the winner,,,  just the way it is. DV did run thru the NS defense. NS had more balance. What if NS couldn't throw the ball? What if this? What if that? It's done. Now it's all about next year.

9 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

I guess a turnover or a Hail Mary doesn't count,,,  maybe they should just remove them from the game. Sorry it's part of the game and they do count. Final score still determines the winner,,,  just the way it is. DV did run thru the NS defense. NS had more balance. What if NS couldn't throw the ball? What if this? What if that? It's done. Now it's all about next year.

This is very true.  Im sure Kay at north shore is already dissecting and planning how he will fix the run defense.  The spring will be interesting 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Cali overrated? Lol that’s hilarious coming out of Texas. Delusional fools. I watched those games. Those teams are average. 

I've watched CA and the state over all is overrated.(not nearly as good as the inflated rankings make them out to be)  

I watched Bru McCoy yesterday and was not impressed, he's just another loud mouth from Cali, glad he's not coming to UT.  He can lose at USC along with the other CA schools.

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I've watched CA and the state over all is overrated.(not nearly as good as the inflated rankings make them out to be)  

I watched Bru McCoy yesterday and was not impressed, he's just another loud mouth from Cali, glad he's not coming to UT.  He can lose at USC along with the other CA schools.

Horsefly is a good name for you. But a more appropriate one would be horsesass

25 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Your so obvious bitter jealous pathetic mindless drivel reply confirms that you are so bleeding butt hurt that Bru is going to USC. And that Mater Dei is the consensus MNC for the 2nd year. Go back to rubbing your Mom's bunions and enjoying her large curd cottage chesse.

• Like 1

Just now, Exocet 98 said:

Your so obvious bitter jealous pathetic mindless drivel reply confirms that you are so bleeding butt hurt that Bru is going to USC. And that Mater Dei is the consensus MNC for the 2nd year. Go back to rubbing your Mom's bunions and enjoying her large curd cottage chesse.

I couldn't care less about Bru.  He'll be forgotten here in about a year. UT will be making a push towards the playoffs here soon, can't say the same about USC. 

Have a good one. 

22 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol.  You ever tried one of those?  I did once and that was enough for me.  Worst hangover and chick in my bed who I barley knew

My best friend and I worked for their main competitor JOOSE after college. Long story short we were paid to fly around the country, pick up product and drop it off at a few Fraternities at the college's we would visit. Then we would choose which fraternity we would throw a rager for. Needless to say, this happened quite often, yeaaaaa budddyyy

1 minute ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

My best friend and I worked for their main competitor JOOSE after college. Long story short we were paid to fly around the country, pick up product and drop it off at a few Fraternities at the college's we would visit. Then we would choose which fraternity we would throw a rager for. Needless to say, this happened quite often, yeaaaaa budddyyy

Haha.  Damn, that sounds like a dream job.  Getting paid to go to colleges and throw frat parties with insanely strong alcoholic beverages.  Hahaaaa.  Nice. 

9 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Haha.  Damn, that sounds like a dream job.  Getting paid to go to colleges and throw frat parties with insanely strong alcoholic beverages.  Hahaaaa.  Nice. 

HAHA it was a nice transition into the workforce after ASU. It was great I actually felt lucky to be applying my major right out of school (B.S. in Partying with a Minor in Self-Reflection)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

HAHA it was a nice transition into the workforce after ASU. It was great I actually felt lucky to be applying my major right out of school (B.S. in Partying with a Minor in Self-Reflection)

ASU has got to have the HOTTEST chicks ever.  Scottsdale area, OMG!!!  My little brother played baseball for ASU in the early 2000's and I LOVED going to visit. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

ASU has got to have the HOTTEST chicks ever.  Scottsdale area, OMG!!!  My little brother played baseball for ASU in the early 2000's and I LOVED going to visit. 

Brotha, after throwing parties at colleges in all 48 continental states I can definitively say the top 5 sexiest  campuses are:

1. ASU

2. SDSU (San Diego State)

3. University of Miami

4. UT and TCU (tied)

5. Ole Miss 

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2019 at 3:45 PM, AztecPadre said:

Lol.  You ever tried one of those?  I did once and that was enough for me.  Worst hangover and chick in my bed who I barley knew. 

Man, I remember thinking that that was all a myth so we decided to get a ton of em for a buddies bachelor party....HOLY SHIT is all I can say!   That shit releases the Mr. Hyde in people that you never knew existed.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/18/2019 at 5:56 AM, 954gator said:

Man, I remember thinking that that was all a myth so we decided to get a ton of em for a buddies bachelor party....HOLY SHIT is all I can say!   That shit releases the Mr. Hyde in people that you never knew existed.    

That shit is no joke bro.  It should not be legal!! Lol.  Thank God that was not around when I was in high school or college.  

• Like 2

On 1/14/2019 at 3:45 PM, AztecPadre said:

Lol.  You ever tried one of those?  I did once and that was enough for me.  Worst hangover and chick in my bed who I barley knew. 

Lmao I Drank 2 of them Grape and Hawaiian four Lokos ... long story short I had to drive my moms minivan home from a party with my head outside the door vomiting all over the car door the whole drive home

• Haha 2

• dntn31 unpinned this topic