Final Polls of 2018 (2018-12-27)

dntn31

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao I Drank 2 of them Grape and Hawaiian four Lokos ... long story short I had to drive my moms minivan home from a party with my head outside the door vomiting all over the car door the whole drive home

You were able to drive?  Hahahaha.  It's exactly how gator described it with the Jekyll/Hyde comment.  I went straight gremlin after beeing fed after midnight.  From what I was told. 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao I Drank 2 of them Grape and Hawaiian four Lokos ... long story short I had to drive my moms minivan home from a party with my head outside the door vomiting all over the car door the whole drive home

New four lokos are wack anyway ,when four Loko was forced to remove all the fun stuff that was in it 

B2747708-D43E-4E24-AF6C-06979D97EF34.jpeg

On 2/19/2019 at 2:40 PM, AztecPadre said:

That shit is no joke bro.  It should not be legal!! Lol.  Thank God that was not around when I was in high school or college.  

My Boss, the CEO of United Brands was literally in DC once a month testifying before congress on why they shouldn't outlaw "flavored malt beverages". I would say its the equivalent of "hooch" or "pruno"... 

• Haha 1

On 2/19/2019 at 2:48 PM, AztecPadre said:

Thats probably a good reason.  I forget the other ones name that is the same as four locos. 

Yea I worked for their main competitor, its called "JOOSE". Funny thing is Four Lokos and Joose are literally one in the same, they both use a factory in Wisconsin to make their batches. As soon as one company would come out with a new flavor, the other would have the same flavor within a week. After I dropped product at the fraternities, if I had left over product I would go to the main liquor store by campus and offer them free cases as long as they let me remove whatever 4 lokos they had on the shelf. #CUT-THROAT

Image may contain: one or more people

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

Yea I worked for their main competitor, its called "JOOSE". Funny thing is Four Lokos and Joose are literally one in the same, they both use a factory in Wisconsin to make their batches. As soon as one company would come out with a new flavor, the other would have the same flavor within a week. After I dropped product at the fraternities, if I had left over product I would go to the main liquor store by campus and offer them free cases as long as they let me remove whatever 4 lokos they had on the shelf. #CUT-THROAT

Image may contain: one or more people

NICE!!

• Like 1

• dntn31 unpinned this topic