Coach Clack Q&A

PrepGridiron

7 minutes ago, Coach Clack said:

I did see the last one about the GEICO challenge ... I am still not sure you guys have ever gotten the best team out of GA each year. Has a 7 A school ever played in it?

Nope

Apparently Grayson was offered in 2016 but declined and Valdosta was sent in their place

GA didn't participate last year and this year Lee County went

• Thanks 1

Sorry guys that I was unable to make it on in time to keep the clutter down this time. 

The early time caught me with my hands full at work 

Couldn't help but notice that the coach obviously believes if you aren't getting a 7A team in the GEICO, you aren't getting the best the state has to offer. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Sorry guys that I was unable to make it on in time to keep the clutter down this time. 

The early tine caught me with my hands full at work 

Couldn't help but notice that the coach obviously believes if you aren't getting a 7A team in the GEICO, you aren't getting the best the state has to offer. 

Couldn’t help but notice that was Excuse Thread material.  Lol 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

My fathers, best friends, 3rd cousin always told me, only a fool confuses an excuse for the truth.

One would think that after enough people, including, but not limited to, coaches, experts and hobbyist bloggers/pundits/pollsters, say the same thing, even a simple troll like Sammy's would kind of fade out.

It was too soft toss or too low of a fruit still though. Sometimes guys don't mind looking dumb when the fruit is so ripe and low. Sacrificing face in exchange for the quick pot shot as it were in this case.

xD

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

One would think that after enough people, including, but not limited to, coaches, experts and hobbyist bloggers/pundits/pollsters, say the same thing, even a simple troll like Sammy's would kind of fade out.

It was too soft toss or too low of a fruit still though. Sometimes guys don't mind looking dumb when the fruit is so ripe and low. Sacrificing face in exchange for the quick pot shot as it were in this case.

xD

How much face does Sammy really have left at this point... Alls' he has left is his quick pot shots and multiple screen names.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

xD

Your post was a belt high hanging curve.  Had to pull the trigger.  LOL

• Like 1