PrepForce Q&A Round 2

PrepGridiron

33 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I agree with this... MD had an Awful game against Bosco, I think they were “Feeling Themselves” after the IMG win and did not come out ready to play....

Whats more important about MD is in the playoffs when it counted the most they Held SJB and The USAT Offensive player of the year to 13 points.... They Beat CC, SJB, And DLS in succession, CA Top 3 Teams Besides MD....

So I can see this going both ways, If you want to have a team that was undefeated and won the TX state Title #1 I am good with that.... Or if you want to have a Team that beat SJB, DLS, CC, IMG, and shut out BG #1 I am good with that as well!!!

Afterall in TX, DV actually came the closest to MD because they beat Allen and lost to NS on a Hail Mary....Can anyone say that NS would have forsure beat Allen?.... 

”Hypothetically “ NS and TX got what they deserved because I think outside of MD, SJB and IMG, DV, NS and Allen were the best teams I saw play this year....

And  Even with the “Bad Night” against SJB, “On The Field” MD and CA got what they deserved since MD Beat IMG, BG, and the top 3 Cali Teams....🙂

The thing is, it’s all Hypothetical anyway!!!...🙂

Lost in this... 

How in the actual fuck is a potential MNC feeling themself and lose due to it?

Clearly, at least one MD player, not calling no names (Horace McCoy ahem ahem) was still feeling their ownself after getting blown out and forfeiting once.

C'mon now! You're on some Georgia/UGA type excuse shit now. 

Hahahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yes, I'm confident north shore would have beaten Allen.  Keep in mind they beat Duncanville on the road with lopsided penalties and was leading most of the game. Duncanville only took the 1 point lead with a minute left in the game. 

Allen was actually getting blown out by Duncanville in the 1st half.  Allen never led in that game. 

I hear you!... I saw the games and you are correct!.... Maybe though Allen had a “Bad Night” against DV, but were actually great enough of a team to come back and almost win.... We just don’t know because it was a playoff game and Allen was eliminated.... 🙂

I will defer to your TX expertise though, I am a Cali Guy and if I said I New TXHSFB I would be lying...🙂

4 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I hear you!... I saw the games and you are correct!.... Maybe though Allen had a “Bad Night” against DV, but were actually great enough of a team to come back and almost win.... We just don’t know because it was a playoff game and Allen was eliminated.... 🙂

I will defer to your TX expertise though, I am a Cali Guy and if I said I New TXHSFB I would be lying...🙂

And maybe they win or lose on a Hail Mary but bottom line HSFB teams in the end/final 4  are all that good. 

Texas very good this year along with several states.

Great year for HSFB😊

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Lost in this... 

How in the actual fuck is a potenti MNC feeling themself and lose due to it?

Clearly, at least one MD player, not calling no names (Horace McCoy ahem ahem) was still feeling their ownself after getting blown out and forfwiting once.

C'mon now! You're on some Georgia/UGA type excuse shit now. 

Hahahaha

Ha!!!... Please don’t put me there!!!....🙂

What I am saying is that MD had Big Heads after the IMG game and didn’t show up against Bosco....

Just look at how the season played out, bad judgement all over the place from shoplifting gas stations, Suspended All American players for tweets, forfeiting for an intelligible player and spitting in an opponents face.... Bad Judegemnt all over The Monarchs program this year....

Based on all that went on, is it possible those kids just thought they would would show up and win against SJB?... I think so....

If you dont want to give them a “Mythical” Title because of all that, I am fine with that...

Just don’t say on the field they didn’t prove themselves against the best “National” Competition.... 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

And maybe they win or lose on a Hail Mary but bottom line HSFB teams in the end/final 4  are all that good. 

Texas very good this year along with several states.

Great year for HSFB😊

I agree 100% Dude!!!... I watched those TX playoff games and they were flat out awesome!!!!.... I am a Big Fan!!!... 🙂

I thought DV, NS and Allen were 3 of the best teams I saw play all year and can compete with anyone!...🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

What I am saying is that MD had Big Heads after the IMG game and didn’t show up against Bosco....

Just look at how the season played out, bad judgement all over the place from shoplifting gas stations, Suspended All American players for tweets, forfeiting for an intelligible player and spitting in an opponents face.... Bad Judegemnt all over The Monarchs program this year....

Based on all that went on, is it possible those kids just thought they would would show up and win against SJB?... I think so....

If you dont want to give them a “Mythical” Title because of all that, I am fine with that...

Just don’t say on the field they didn’t prove themselves against the best “National” Competition.... 🙂

As long as we don't go including teams besides SJB and IMG this year... I totally agree.

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thanks for the above info. Somehow much of it miraculously never made it to this board. Imagine that ;) Keep posting truths OC!!! 

Stuff happens. It happens even to the most elite and snooty of the elites. 

Out of all of that stuff he mentioned... the stuff that was the most troublesome was twerps from a tweet or something like that... Hahaha.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thanks for the above info. Somehow much of it miraculously never made it to this board. Imagine that ;) Keep posting facts and truths OC!!! 

All you have to do is read the OC Board... It is generally a MD Hate fest on there!... 🤣🤣🤣....

And That Eric Sondheimer dude from the LA Times.... He is not fond of the 3 Stripes either....🤣🤣🤣...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Wow, didn't know all of this, imagine that...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Wow, didn't know all of this, imagine that...

I think most of it was covered on this board, especially during the CA State Open Bowl game when the MD Player Spit In the face of the DLS player and MD’s Coach didn’t even take him out of the game....

It was a great year on the field for MD, a black eye off the Field for sure.... 🙂

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I think most of it was covered on this board, especially during the CA State Open Bowl game when the MD Player Spit In the face of the DLS player and MD’s Coach didn’t even take him out of the game....

It was a great year on the field for MD, a black eye off the Field for sure.... 🙂

That was an ugly moment there for sure

it was in the game thread and perhaps passed by those not watching or following  the game

• Like 2

I read something about most all of what was mentioned... 

I realize most schools have issues with behavior from teenagers. Never found it as a point of contention that needed a hammer to drive home. 

It happens. Even when you can hand pick student athletes. Totally part of the reason I will not bow to the private schools football teams, or hold them upon a pedestal ... regardless of whether they're Christian, Catholic or street gang. Kids are kids and will make stupid mistakes.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I’m seeing that on the college level also, kid being a kid needs to be taken out for a cool off and reflective moment and a coaching moment between kid and a coach/mentor. 

Regards

BGW

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thanks for the above info. Somehow much of it miraculously never made it to this board. News suppression. Imagine that ;) Keep posting facts and truths OC!!! 

I saw all of these on Prepgridiron except the shoplifting.

You need to stop telling us to stay tuned, and start reading more for comprehension.

I mean this in a nice way. 🥊

• Haha 3

I don’t participate in the interviews, but enjoy reading them.  I thought this was one of the better ones, and I appreciated PrepForce’s honesty.

I’ll take what a human says in a poll, over what a computer says any day.

But I will say it tickles the hell out of me, that people are all sideways about these hypotheticals, and who woulda done this and that, when trying to pander to a MNC, that’s nothing but hypothetical.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FloTex said:

I don’t participate in the interviews, but enjoy reading them.  I thought this was one of the better ones, and I appreciated PrepForce’s honesty.

I’ll take what a human says in a poll, over what a computer says any day.

But I will say it tickles the hell out of me, that people are all sideways about these hypotheticals, and who woulda done this and that, when trying to pander to a MNC, that’s nothing but hypothetical.

Hypotheticals about games already played are excuses disguised as facts...

• Haha 1