PrepForce Q&A Round 2

PrepGridiron

On 1/6/2019 at 12:35 PM, Sammyswordsman said:

Except that the Calif big boys actually play big boys from other states.  Hypo's apply to Texas vs. other big boys more so than any other contender.

But not from Texas.. and when they have, we know what has happened.

The myth lives strong within you, and others from California,  no doubt.

When myth becomes the new reality for ya, that’s not good.

2 hours ago, FloTex said:

But not from Texas.. and when they have, we know what has happened.

The myth lives strong within you, and others from California,  no doubt.

When myth becomes the new reality for ya, that’s not good.

😂 what a crock seems you’re the one in myth mode.In the last 10 years California has sent exactly 3 of our top division teams to Texas and boat raced you twice and lost a game we should have won.

your last sentence applies only to you😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

😂 what a crock seems you’re the one in myth mode.In the last 10 years California has sent exactly 3 of our top division teams to Texas and boat raced you twice and lost a game we should have won.

your last sentence applies only to you😂

So bishop Amat, a team from your top division, boatraced a team from TX that wasn't?  This is what you're bragging about? Interesting logic.   

Who is this 3d team? 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

So bishop Amat, a team from your top division, boatraced a team from TX that wasn't?  This is what you're bragging about? Interesting logic.   

Who is this 3d team? 

I’m not bragging about anything that was what your Texas Brethren was trying to do without knowledge.2009 Norte Dame was a top division team at the time

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:37 AM, Sammyswordsman said:

Did you ask the other simple question?

If NS played IMG, SJB, and Duncanville again would NS win all three games?  I'm sure your respected people would also not think they would, and you would also agree, as would everyone else rightly so.

If NS plays MD's schedule could they have lost? Absolutely. If MD play NS schedule could they have lost? Absolutely. Any team that loses by 23 (albeit to a very good team) can lose to other top teams. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, PrepForce said:

If NS plays MD's schedule could they have lost? Absolutely. If MD play NS schedule could they have lost? Absolutely. Any team that loses by 23 (albeit to a very good team) can lose to other top teams. 

Great !  Now that we have the hypotheticals out of the way.

Let's look at which team MD actually beat

SJB #3 in Prepforce

IMG #4 in Preprorce

DLS #8 in Prepforce

Northshore actually beat:

Duncanville #5 in Prepforce.

Even if we throw out the SJB win as a push, the Stache still has a better win in IMG and a better 2nd win DLS, than does Northshore.

Which makes the argument for MD to be ranked #1

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Oh yeah I remember that game; they beat 4-6 Klein oak.  

Yeah sometimes the OOS opponents aren’t what they’re cracked up to be.  You shouldn’t garner credit for traveling OOS to beat a slappy, especially when there’s no shortage of better quality local oppoents to engage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

Yeah sometimes the OOS opponents aren’t what they’re cracked up to be.  You shouldn’t garner credit for traveling OOS to beat a slappy, especially when there’s no shortage of better quality local oppoents to engage.

If the game is the only thing that concerns then I would agree but if the experience is part of your itinerary then it’s much more.I have no idea what Norte Dame did in Texas while there but I believe the game was played at cowboy stadium which is an experience in itself 

On 1/9/2019 at 9:28 PM, Ararar said:

If the game is the only thing that concerns then I would agree but if the experience is part of your itinerary then it’s much more.I have no idea what Norte Dame did in Texas while there but I believe the game was played at cowboy stadium which is an experience in itself 

There wasn’t an official position released but word in the street is that Experience you speak of is why DLS’s then principal wasn’t excited about a return trip to Las Vegas after BG came to concord in 2010

didmt think vegas was a great draw for 15-18 year old kids 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 12:34 PM, Pops said:

There wasn’t an official position released but word in the street is that Experience you speak of is why DLS’s then principal wasn’t excited about a return trip to Las Vegas after BG came to concord in 2010

didmt think vegas was a great draw for 15-18 year old kids 

"We want our players to understand that being a Spartan football player isn't about football as much as it is about life.  Being a caring, empathetic individual.   That's real important to us."

• Like 2