SJB needs a 9/6/19 matchup??? Texas any takers lol ๐Ÿ˜

LiberalDonaldTrump

10 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

You'll need another editย if you want to be accurate.ย SJB was never tier 1 with Re'al Mitchell in 2017.

Also, for posterity

Capture.PNG.759e7fec3a0f1b962f300d8cd01053c9.PNG

I like to give the Cali people mainly Sammy a hard time.ย 

But SJB finished as the consensus number 2 team in Cali and was national top 5-10 the year they played STA.ย 

STA has one of their worst teams in recent memory and lost to 3 public schools. They finished outside the Florida top 10

The point is why would any Florida team in the state top 5 be afraid to play SJB??

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I like to give the Cali people mainly Sammy a hard time.ย 

But SJB finished as the consensus number 2 team in Cali and was national top 5-10 the year they played STA.ย 

STA has one of their worst teams in recent memory and lost to 3 public schools. They finished outside the Florida top 10

The point is why would any Florida team in the state top 5 be afraid to play SJB??

Question is... Why is GSB upset that a game with a GA fringe top 10 quarterfinal loser won't happen?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Did desperation make you count two glorified scrimmages ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cliff Notes:ย  ย They're 43-1 since losing to SFA Aug, 2014.ย  ย 5 year period, 43-2ย  ย  Inaugural season 2013 w few marquee players 2 losses and an OT game win with a FL only schedule.ย  ย OOSย  record (2014 thru 2018)ย started 0-1, then 24 straight wins until losing to Mater Dei.ย  ย 

OOS 24-2 (2014-2018)ย  ย vs FL teamsย  19-0ย  (2014-2018)ย 

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Cliff Notes:ย  ย They're 43-1 since losing to SFA Aug, 2014.ย  ย 5 year period, 43-2ย  ย  Inaugural season 2013 w few marquee players 2 losses and an OT game win with a FL only schedule.ย  ย OOSย  record (2014 thru 2018)ย started 0-1, then 24 straight wins until losing to Mater Dei.ย  ย 

OOS 24-2 (2014-2018)ย  ย vs FL teamsย  19-0ย  (2014-2018)ย 

What so they need 30 D1 players like STA before their record matters??

ย 

Their record in 2013 counts just fine, quit trying to discredit FL as being crap

The Columbia game couldnt possibly count and it was a scrimmage before hand, and even then it was just one half, BUT the AHP game was supposed to count forย IMG and officially couldnt count for AHP. ย IMG needed games and AHP could only play them a week before games were allowed to count (FHSAA). ย IMG after the loss decided not to count it since AHP couldnโ€™t. ย  ย 100% no doubt in my mind it would be listed on maxpreps had IMG won. ย 

The announcers diring the broadcast specifically said this counts for IMG but not for AHP due to FHSAA ( or something along those terms.). ย It was even listed on maxpreps for a bunch of the season then mysteriously disappeared, along with any good video of the game lol. Save one.

I still crack up when I see it. ย  So much bullshit and cockiness in this video leading up to that loss. ย They played a smallerย school state champ and got beat at home and were all crying after :)ย  ย  The most ironic thing about that game is that AHP team might end up withย more guys in the league than thatย IMG team! ย  Maybe IMG bribed em some extra stars?

ย 

ย 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

The point was they assume we playing paddy cake

ย 

They were hitting like a real game

I havenโ€™t seen a scrimmage yet that they didnโ€™t hit like a real game...Thatโ€™s the purpose of a scrimmage...Game conditions without it countingย 

33 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I havenโ€™t seen a scrimmage yet that they didnโ€™t hit like a real game...Thatโ€™s the purpose of a scrimmage...Game conditions without it countingย 

IMG can claim they weren't playing with a game like mentality, which I don't believe considering all of their starters played at least first half (which happens to be the 2 quarters they were beat like a drum).

Columbia sure as heck played the game like it counted, and kicked their faces in while doing so.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

IMG can claim they weren't playing with a game like mentality, which I don't believe considering all of their starters played at least first half (which happens to be the 2 quarters they were beat like a drum).

Columbia sure as heck played the game like it counted, and kicked their faces in while doing so.

Finally someone who gets it

17 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Thatโ€™s great and all

but it doesnโ€™t count and everyone knew beforehand it didnโ€™t countย 

except Columbiafan

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Ararar said:

Thatโ€™s great and all

but it doesnโ€™t count and everyone knew beforehand it didnโ€™t countย 

except Columbiafan

But, but, but....

ive seen the tape and you can actually hear collisions of people actuallyย running intoย each other.....

....... for real

ย 

ย 

ย 

fwiw, if scrimmages count, then DLS has lost about 30 games in the 30ย or so years theyโ€™re otherwise undefeatedย in Norcalย 

• Thanks 1