SJB needs a 9/6/19 matchup??? Texas any takers lol ๐Ÿ˜

LiberalDonaldTrump

21 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Columbia vs SJB? @Columbiafanย (Saw this in that twitter thread)

Is it true that SJB was running from Miami Central???? @MC Rocketsย @Nolebull813

And what's the deal with Allen and Northshore supposedly turning down SJB? Any truth to that? @Texasball

Don't think they were fully running from MC. I feel it's more of the two sides couldn't reach an agreement. But there's still time for something to come about. Keep your eyes open.ย 

On 3/15/2019 at 10:03 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I've been to:

San Franciscoย 

Sacramento

Elk Groveย 

Folsomย 

Yuba City(I just don't like Yuba it's Boring)...ย 

Oaklandย 

Redwood City-Never again...ย 

Vacaville

Rocklinย 

Crescent City- Nice but weird af...ย 

That's about it for NorCal...ย 

I could spend all day on Socal...ย 

All I'm gonna say is Fresno is out of place in California...ย 

It's like somebody ripped Detroit out of Michigan and dropped it in the middle of nowhere...ย 

ย 

What brought you up to Crescent City ? Thats way out of the way, unless you took a drive up the coast. Did you hit Eureka while you were up that way ?

2 hours ago, MC Rockets said:

Don't think they were fully running from MC. I feel it's more of the two sides couldn't reach an agreement. But there's still time for something to come about. Keep your eyes open.ย 

From what I saw in that twitter thread with the sjb coach, there was a miami central fan implying that sjb didn't really want that game. Made it seem like he had some inside info as well.ย 

34 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

What brought you up to Crescent City ? Thats way out of the way, unless you took a drive up the coast. Did you hit Eureka while you were up that way ?

Me and one of my cousins where just cruising we passed through Eureka but we didn't do anything there. That's why I didn't list it. It looks nice though and I'd like to go back and actually spend time in Eureka.ย 

ย 

But y'all sleeping on Crescent City...ย 

It's small but it has a certain charm to it...ย 

I'll say this though... Id hate to be there during a major quake or something...ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Where ru getting this info from? None of it is remotely accurate.ย 

Allen did turn down Milton, though.ย 

I was the one on Twitter trying to get Columbia vs SJB

ย 

Probably would have had shot had the conditions of the openings for Columbia not gotten changed to Columbia requiring both openings be at home

6 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Columbia vs SJB? @Columbiafanย (Saw this in that twitter thread)

Is it true that SJB was running from Miami Central???? @MC Rocketsย @Nolebull813

And what's the deal with Allen and Northshore supposedly turning down SJB? Any truth to that? @Texasball

I doubt that SJB was running from anyone they are desperate for two games right now

Allen didnโ€™t want to play anyone out of state this year regardless of the team. ย The AD at Allen kinda likes OOS games , but the HFC hates them - they are scheduling nightmare for the subvarsity levels.

North Shore cares 2 shits about playing out of state. ย They probably will never travel and may never even host OOS team. ย They honestly donโ€™t care what anyone else is doing or thinks. ย They might consider SJB if they traveled and brought at least 2 sub varsity teams with them.

I know for fact that just last week SJB sent email to one of my good friends who is 6A Head coach and AD looking for home games on Sept 6 and sept 27.

• Thanks 1

On 3/15/2019 at 1:08 PM, Columbiafan said:

Technically there is Jacksonville a hour away so they could play the game than go to Jacksonville afterwards for the "stuff to see"

ย 

People don't come to Lake City for a bunch of family fun or young adult activities after all LMAO

Bienville Plantation would be a cool thing, since DLS is loaded $$$.

bienville.com

Regards,

BGW

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Texasball said:

I doubt that SJB was running from anyone they are desperate for two games right now

Allen didnโ€™t want to play anyone out of state this year regardless of the team. ย The AD at Allen kinda likes OOS games , but the HFC hates them - they are scheduling nightmare for the subvarsity levels.

North Shore cares 2 shits about playing out of state. ย They probably will never travel and may never even host OOS team. ย They honestly donโ€™t care what anyone else is doing or thinks. ย They might consider SJB if they traveled and brought at least 2 sub varsity teams with them.

I know for fact that just last week SJB sent email to one of my good friends who is 6A Head coach and AD looking for home games on Sept 6 and sept 27.

My thing is this: if sjb is looking for games and miami central wants to play them, they should be making arrangements to fly down to south florida like yesterday. What's the hesitation for? Don't wanna play at traz powell or "tired" of having to travel to florida?ย 

49 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

My thing is this: if sjb is looking for games and miami central wants to play them, they should be making arrangements to fly down to south florida like yesterday. What's the hesitation for? Don't wanna play at traz powell or "tired" of having to travel to florida?ย 

I think SJB already has 2 plane trip games for this year.ย ย  Which is more than Allen, Colquitt, Archer, North Shore,ย  combined have taken over the past 5 years.ย  They would prefer to host a team for a change.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I think SJB already has 2 plane trip games for this year.ย ย  Which is more than Allen, Colquitt, Archer, North Shore, and Miami Central combined have taken over the past 5 years.ย  They would prefer to host a team for a change.

2017 they took two east coast trips (STA and SJC) and they have a newly builtย stadium (2018). ย Theyโ€™ve earned OOS home games. ย ย 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I think SJB already has 2 plane trip games for this year.ย ย  Which is more than Allen, Colquitt, Archer, North Shore, and Miami Central combined have taken over the past 5 years.ย  They would prefer to host a team for a change.

Oh really because Miami Central has 2 plane trips that I can think of off my head just in past 2 years (Bishop Gorman and St John's)

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I know you're a California guy and it's easy to be biased towards your state. But please come with facts when posting. I can't speak for any of the others, but MC over the last five years has traveled to Hoover, DC twice, and to Vegas to play BG. Come correct or don't come at all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So let's just say if traveling isn't an option for MC, is the deal off the table because SJB wants to play at home?

34 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Oh and Dematha in 2015

ย 

So 3 alone by Miami Central so get out here with that combined nonsense that ain't even accurate

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

There's was something on the table with MC and SJB that fell through the cracks a while back. But as I said before...keep your eyes open.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I think schools tend to realize that they need a certain number of home games to fund their athletic department since football home games generally are biggest source of revenue at these programsย 

6 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

I know you're a California guy and it's easy to be biased towards your state. But please come with facts when posting. I can't speak for any of the others, but MC over the last five years has traveled to Hoover, DC twice, and to Vegas to play BG. Come correct or don't come at all.

Yeah you are right.ย  I'm taking MC out of the list.ย  But the point remains that SJB should'nt be expected to plane travel 3 times in a 6 week period

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

So let's just say if traveling isn't an option for MC, is the deal off the table because SJB wants to play at home?

SJB didn't want to play at Traz Powell. Do I overly blame them? No! But there were a few other options on the table that the two couldn't come to terms with. My take...adults making it about themselves and not the kids.