SJB needs a 9/6/19 matchup??? Texas any takers lol ๐Ÿ˜

LiberalDonaldTrump

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Yeah you are right.ย  I'm taking MC out of the list.ย  But the point remains that SJB should'nt be expected to plane travel 3 times in a 6 week period

I agree with you on that much travel within a certain time span and these are just high school kids. Not college or pro. I would love to have MC fly to California. I'm ready for another trip out west anyway. But as we both know it's not that easy and $$$ comes into play as well. It's unfortunate that MC doesn't have the financial resources to do it on their own.ย 

12 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Me and one of my cousins where just cruising we passed through Eureka but we didn't do anything there. That's why I didn't list it. It looks nice though and I'd like to go back and actually spend time in Eureka.ย 

ย 

But y'all sleeping on Crescent City...ย 

It's small but it has a certain charm to it...ย 

I'll say this though... Id hate to be there during a major quake or something...ย 

ย 

It's like anywhere, you have to have time to explore the area. The Redwood Parks, the beaches, the little towns ( Ferndale ), Humboldt State etc., deserve at least a few days minimum to really see how magnificent that area is. Just over the border from Crescent City into Oregon, is a great beach town of Brighten (I think that is the name, been a number of years ).You didn't even mention in your travels here Lake Tahoe, Yosemite,ย  I-395 and Sierra range and all the towns like Mammoth, Bishop, etc. With all the horrible problems that exist in Norcal and state as a whole, if you take advantage of it's natural beauty, it makes it bearable, at least for a little while longer.

1 minute ago, CaliNorth said:

It's like anywhere, you have to have time to explore the area. The Redwood Parks, the beaches, the little towns ( Ferndale ), Humboldt State etc., deserve at least a few days minimum to really see how magnificent that area is. Just over the border from Crescent City into Oregon, is a great beach town of Brighten (I think that is the name, been a number of years ).You didn't even mention in your travels here Lake Tahoe, Yosemite,ย  I-395 and Sierra range and all the towns like Mammoth, Bishop, etc. With all the horrible problems that exist in Norcal and state as a whole, if you take advantage of it's natural beauty, it makes it bearable, at least for a little while longer.

Leave it to Nor Cal to try and turn a SJB thread into a snore fest

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Yeah you are right.ย  I'm taking MC out of the list.ย  But the point remains that SJB should'nt be expected to plane travel 3 times in a 6 week period

SJB has been hoppinโ€™ย on planes and taking assย whoopinsโ€™ย since 2002 ๐Ÿ˜‰

What else is new?ย 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

SJB didn't want to play at Traz Powell. Do I overly blame them? No! But there were a few other options on the table that the two couldn't come to terms with. My take...adults making it about themselves and not the kids.

Wow! OOS teams really fear that area (Traz), huh?ย 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I think schools tend to realize that they need a certain number of home games to fund their athletic department since football home games generally are biggest source of revenue at these programsย 

I look at SJB like another IMG (same thing with MD). IMG travels all the time without any complaints, so I kinda feel like it really shouldn't be an issue for SJB to go to florida again, you know? ESPECIALLY since they're in need of games and you have a team who WANTS to play them. Other than that, it comes off as SJB not wanting to go to florida again.ย 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I look at SJB like another IMG (same thing with MD). IMG travels all the time without any complaints, so I kinda feel like it really shouldn't be an issue for SJB to go to florida again, you know? ESPECIALLY since they're in need of games and you have a team who WANTS to play them. Other than that, it comes off as SJB not wanting to go to florida again.ย 

Yeah Ik

ย 

Beggers can't be choosers

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Wow! OOS teams really fear that area (Traz), huh?ย 

Sad but true. That's why teams like MC, CC, NW, BTW always have to travel for OOS games. As good as those teams have been over the last 15 plus years it's too bad S. Florida fans have to be the ones who have to get on a plane, etc to see these games. In the last 20 years only two teams not from Florida have come to Traz. LB Poly which was in 2008 or 2009 to play NW and in 2010 Prattville came to play MC. I honestly can't think of any others.ย 

26 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

Sad but true. That's why teams like MC, CC, NW, BTW always have to travel for OOS games. As good as those teams have been over the last 15 plus years it's too bad S. Florida fans have to be the ones who have to get on a plane, etc to see these games. In the last 20 years only two teams not from Florida have come to Traz. LB Poly which was in 2008 or 2009 to play NW and in 2010 Prattville came to play MC. I honestly can't think of any others.ย 

Gotcha. Theย "privates"ย from OOS don't wannaย make that trip to the Traz..... They know what time it is lololololol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MC Rockets said:

Didn't Camden county do a home and home a few years back with Miami Central

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Lets talk about how Florida's Top 5 teams lost a combined 7 games in 2018, including 2 OOS.

Sad.ย  #Trendingdown

Youโ€™reย gonna make me use profanity on the Sabbath.ย 

If you donโ€™t edit this mindset and pay respectย to the state that holds a lifetime record of 22-6 against California and a 5 to 2 all star record including chopping down 2 state champs with teams who didnโ€™t make state,ย then you are just exposing yourself as the board troll.ย 

You are in debt myย friend. And I only take payment in homageย 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Youโ€™reย gonna make me use profanity on the Sabbath.ย 

If you donโ€™t edit this mindset and pay respectย to the state that holds a lifetime record of 22-6 against California and a 5 to 2 all star record including chopping down 2 state champs with teams who didnโ€™t make state,ย then you are just exposing yourself as the board troll.ย 

You are in debt myย friend. And I only take payment in homageย 

I'll accept your concession on the matter.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Buford gots some mileage, we went Ireland so thereโ€™s that.ย 

And we got a big ass lake, weโ€™ll be happy to slowly dragย yโ€™all Cali asses the to the deepest abyss.ย 

We got a new coach, weโ€™re trying to get back on track, weโ€™re not traveling for a while.ย 

But we do answer the phone....

BGW

Who did they play out in Ireland?ย 

9 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I think SJB already has 2 plane trip games for this year.ย ย  Which is more than Allen, Colquitt, Archer, North Shore,ย  combined have taken over the past 5 years.ย  They would prefer to host a team for a change.

Now that everyone now knows that they are desperate to fill two spots, my guess is anyone who is available is going to make them travel or request that send large travel payment.

• Like 3