LiberalDonaldTrump

SJB needs a 9/6/19 matchup??? Texas any takers lol 😝

26 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

Sad but true. That's why teams like MC, CC, NW, BTW always have to travel for OOS games. As good as those teams have been over the last 15 plus years it's too bad S. Florida fans have to be the ones who have to get on a plane, etc to see these games. In the last 20 years only two teams not from Florida have come to Traz. LB Poly which was in 2008 or 2009 to play NW and in 2010 Prattville came to play MC. I honestly can't think of any others. 

Gotcha. The "privates" from OOS don't wanna make that trip to the Traz..... They know what time it is lololololol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MC Rockets said:

Sad but true. That's why teams like MC, CC, NW, BTW always have to travel for OOS games. As good as those teams have been over the last 15 plus years it's too bad S. Florida fans have to be the ones who have to get on a plane, etc to see these games. In the last 20 years only two teams not from Florida have come to Traz. LB Poly which was in 2008 or 2009 to play NW and in 2010 Prattville came to play MC. I honestly can't think of any others. 

Didn't Camden county do a home and home a few years back with Miami Central

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Didn't Camden county do a home and home a few years back with Miami Central

That was 2010. MC went there, but Camden didn't return the trip.

4 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Lets talk about how Florida's Top 5 teams lost a combined 7 games in 2018, including 2 OOS.

Sad.  #Trendingdown

You’re gonna make me use profanity on the Sabbath. 

If you don’t edit this mindset and pay respect to the state that holds a lifetime record of 22-6 against California and a 5 to 2 all star record including chopping down 2 state champs with teams who didn’t make state, then you are just exposing yourself as the board troll. 

You are in debt my friend. And I only take payment in homage 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You’re gonna make me use profanity on the Sabbath. 

If you don’t edit this mindset and pay respect to the state that holds a lifetime record of 22-6 against California and a 5 to 2 all star record including chopping down 2 state champs with teams who didn’t make state, then you are just exposing yourself as the board troll. 

You are in debt my friend. And I only take payment in homage 

I'll accept your concession on the matter.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Buford gots some mileage, we went Ireland so there’s that. 

And we got a big ass lake, we’ll be happy to slowly drag y’all Cali asses the to the deepest abyss. 

We got a new coach, we’re trying to get back on track, we’re not traveling for a while. 

But we do answer the phone....

BGW

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Buford gots some mileage, we went Ireland so there’s that. 

And we got a big ass lake, we’ll be happy to slowly drag y’all Cali asses the to the deepest abyss. 

We got a new coach, we’re trying to get back on track, we’re not traveling for a while. 

But we do answer the phone....

BGW

Who did they play out in Ireland? 

9 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I think SJB already has 2 plane trip games for this year.   Which is more than Allen, Colquitt, Archer, North Shore,  combined have taken over the past 5 years.  They would prefer to host a team for a change.

Now that everyone now knows that they are desperate to fill two spots, my guess is anyone who is available is going to make them travel or request that send large travel payment.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

All your female relatives, the buxom good looking ones. 

BGW

Damn. And there was nothing I could do to stop them. Friggin wolves 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

It's like anywhere, you have to have time to explore the area. The Redwood Parks, the beaches, the little towns ( Ferndale ), Humboldt State etc., deserve at least a few days minimum to really see how magnificent that area is. Just over the border from Crescent City into Oregon, is a great beach town of Brighten (I think that is the name, been a number of years ).You didn't even mention in your travels here Lake Tahoe, Yosemite,  I-395 and Sierra range and all the towns like Mammoth, Bishop, etc. With all the horrible problems that exist in Norcal and state as a whole, if you take advantage of it's natural beauty, it makes it bearable, at least for a little while longer.

The name of the town is Brookings.  One of the many beautiful places all along the coast.  :)

17 minutes ago, Kalven said:

Still wondering why SBJ wasn't given a return game from STA.

ESPN helped pay for and facilitate it. The game was agreed as a 1 year deal. SJB didn’t have to agree but they did. 

And so here we are 

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

The name of the town is Brookings.  One of the many beautiful places all along the coast.  :)

Yea, thanks. Didn't have time to look it up, but it sure is a damn nice town. Way better than Crescent City in my opinion.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BumpnRun said:

Is it safe to say this is done? GSB, can you now tell us who SJB is playing in Week 0 (Aug. 23)?

4D72B839-895F-45AC-8471-F713CE1D2194.jpeg

Here is the whole article

https://www.highschoolclassics.com/polynesian-classic

“The Polynesian Football Classic, Presented by MaxPreps will include four games featuring eight top teams from around the country to be played at Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 6 & 7, 2019.

Nationally ranked St. John Bosco (2018 CIF Southern Section Runner-Up) and Liberty High School (2018 Nevada 4A Semi-Finalist) will play the Classic’s opening game on Friday, September 6 at 7:00pm.

On Saturday, September 7, Desert Pines (2018 Nevada 4A Semi-Finalist) plays at noon; the Saguaro Sabercats (2018 AIA Arizona Champions) play Faith Lutheran (2018 Nevada 4A Quarter-Finalist) at 4:00pm, and Servite (California) takes on Bishop Gorman (2018 Nevada 4A Champions) at 8:00pm. All games will be live streamed.”

2 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Here is the whole article

https://www.highschoolclassics.com/polynesian-classic

“The Polynesian Football Classic, Presented by MaxPreps will include four games featuring eight top teams from around the country to be played at Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 6 & 7, 2019.

Nationally ranked St. John Bosco (2018 CIF Southern Section Runner-Up) and Liberty High School (2018 Nevada 4A Semi-Finalist) will play the Classic’s opening game on Friday, September 6 at 7:00pm.

On Saturday, September 7, Desert Pines (2018 Nevada 4A Semi-Finalist) plays at noon; the Saguaro Sabercats (2018 AIA Arizona Champions) play Faith Lutheran (2018 Nevada 4A Quarter-Finalist) at 4:00pm, and Servite (California) takes on Bishop Gorman (2018 Nevada 4A Champions) at 8:00pm. All games will be live streamed.”

It seems better if SJB and Gorman squared up and Servite vs Liberty 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SJBs 2019 schedule is finally complete!! Details to follow. 

I'm happy and surprised they were able to find 10 teams that would play.  Other than Servite who is always up for a challenge.

Consuela need not apply

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I'm happy and surprised they were able to find 10 teams that would play.

For 5 of those 10 teams...

FrayedCircularCattle-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 4