Mike Teel Resigns from DBP

bc3

Just now, SJR 04 said:

Maybe they'll go after Sabella... hope they do whatever they have to do quickly.  Would like to see them represent well out of state.

Doubt Sabella..why risk it?? Public school job with job security..thye don't grow on trees and he is well aware that if you don't perform you would be gone in 2 or 3 years at the most

• Like 3

Just now, Mickeybern said:

both seniors with 1 already having transferred?? not going to happen..SJR doesn't need them and Bergen wouldn't take them..as strange as it sounds but there really isn't any place for them to go

I think SJR stopped taking senior transfers anyway I don’t think they like even taking junior transfers 

Well SJR04 I have to give you credit for you definitely have your finger on the pulse of the BNU and on top of it you did the right thing by keeping your info under wraps. I think he was let go but who knows but I also think this situation eludes to the conversation from earlier in the week that BC,SJR & SPP are gaining separation and DBP has to make adjustments in order to stay with these 3 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

both seniors with 1 already having transferred?? not going to happen..SJR doesn't need them and Bergen wouldn't take them..as strange as it sounds but there really isn't any place for them to go

DePaul would take a dead body as long as it can run the ball.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

I'm sure Bergen wouldn't have a problem taking them if they wanted to do it now.  I can think examples of mid-Junior year transfers (including one that happened just two weeks ago).

2 minutes ago, bc3 said:

I'm sure Bergen wouldn't have a problem taking them if they wanted to do it now.  I can think examples of mid-Junior year transfers (including one that happened just two weeks ago).

This is the first time someone has said something on this board regarding the bnu teams that snuck under my radar. Who transferred two weeks ago?

1 minute ago, SJR 04 said:

This is the first time someone has said something on this board regarding the bnu teams that snuck under my radar. Who transferred two weeks ago?

Not football-related.  Wrestler AJ Ferrari transferred in from Blair.  He's a currently a junior.

• Like 2