Mike Teel Resigns from DBP

bc3

How much was Teel making?  How much more will the admin pay to make the best possible hire?

I met Teel a few years ago when I happened to be staying in the same hotel as the team and we spoke about thirty minutes on the logistics of travel in high school football.  Was very nice and seemed to appreciate the discussion and my interest.  Surprisingly, Kent State was in the hotel (Clemson game) and Chuck Todd (NBC political analyst).

18 hours ago, SJR89 said:

not until Hueser is gone will bosco be able to be bosco again...while this turmoil has occurred SJR has been the biggest beneficiary....Auggie is running a well oiled machine....this is an interesting time for Bosco...wonder who will this fight....Bosco alums who want to win or the president...this is sorta analogous to Giants and a QB.....3 HC's in 4 yrs?  thats not a good look for stability and growing the program.... bosco has pushed from the left lane by SJR & BC

Heuser's been winning so far.  This was supposed to be his last year but he got a one year extension.  Unless it can be guaranteed he'll be gone for good after next year, bosco will have a tough time getting a top notch coach because nothing will change with regard to the admin attitude towards the football program.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Novas way to young,,, kids on Bosco are probably older then he is

3 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Was he fired ??? After Toal was given the gate with dispatch by some nefarious people, was Bosco careful and allow Teel to resign in a "kind and gentle way".......?? This happened like Toal, without warning....A once ominipotent football program has been subverted by a few arrogant and jealous people....I met Heuser at a Florida reunion and he refused to give Toal the approbation he deserved.....Someone told me,"Bosco  won't beat BC as long as Toal is there"......A guy I played against years ago from BC told me that.....

Cmon. Unless Toal has some voodoo doll.  They had them beat in ‘17 until Berger left with a shoulder injury.  If he plays 4qs that game, they win. 

• Thanks 1

was told today ..that 7 bosco football kids left the last week...as mentioned most if not all are based on money...apparently bosco tuition is going up 3k next year......not sure where landed etc...parent seemed to be in the know...of course this is just a rumor at this point.....would hope not true...want to the big 3 to be even and nasty as always 

after going through the star ledger list of Bosco possible coaches.....if I was on search committee it would between ....Marangi and Nick campanaille.......and maybe and outside big college asst etc.....campy has a name..resume...marangi the same with a bit more experience....if I am marangi ...the mercedes of BNU defense just graduated.....you demonstrated your ability to dominate a game....old school.....Nicky...young up and comer...offensive minded....branded name...comfort there etc.....within two weeks they will name a coach ....to protect the team........clock ticking.....wolves circling.......drain is near........BNU is a full time league.....#Big3...........................

Just now, RedZone said:

Never heard of mikey teal, but when nick saban left LSU for alabama it didn't get this much play.

Impressive, nj...impressive!

Lol 😝 cause u think Zachary and some team from North Carolina are relevant lmao who the fuck are they, u never followed HS football if u don’t know who Mike Teel is

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Go man go!!

It's amazing just how much irrelevant dribble nj can generate on a national forum for a team that was 6-5 and Top 400 last year...2-8 the year before and ranked #777 nationally.

don bosco is DEAD!

rip-ironman.jpg

Why don’t you make another West Monroe thread where their head coach is scared and admits Louisiana football is no where as elite as Bosco is

lmoa u know u suck when teams are afraid. To play Don Bosco 

20 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Why don’t you make another West Monroe thread where their head coach is scared and admits Louisiana football is no where as elite as Bosco is

lmoa u know u suck when teams are afraid. To play Don Bosco 

West Monroe will be playing Texas 6A II Champ Longview, TX this year.......Longview was 16-0 last year and #24 nationally.

West Monroe spits on teams like donny bosco......keep that shit in the east.

• Haha 2