Coach Negro Q&A

PrepGridiron

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Coach have you been approached to move on to the next level of coaching? Would you ever consider doing so?

I have had some opportunities to move onto college but a move like that wouldn't be in the best interest of my family.  I have two girls who are in the 10th and 7th grades and they love their schools and where they live.  I do not want disrupt their lives to potentially travel around the country at the collegiate level.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You all definitely have no problem stepping up to a challenge, I hope to see you all play another FL game soon 

It's always nice to see one of top FL schools take on one of top CA schools

Thank you!   It was fun.  Coach Harriott and Coach Smith are some really good people and they treated us very well.  South Florida was a fun experience.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

With what we have seen last few years with events like gieco bowl picking up steam do you think the CIF will ever allow CA to participate in it?

I am not sure if they ever will.  Honestly I don't think that they should either.  To me the season is already long enough.  15 games for a high school kid is not easy and the longer the season lasts the longer it takes kids to get to their second sport.  I firmly believe kids should be multiple sport athletes and playing from the middle of August to the middle of December is just too long.

• Like 4

Alright PrepGridiron and others......I need to get heading home.  Thank you for the opportunity to share some insights into our program here at St. John Bosco.  I appreciate the forum you provided me and for your assistance in helping us solidify the match-ups for the Trinity League vs. The USA Showcase.

Have a great evening and be sure to follow us on Twitter @boscofootball and Instagram: boscofootball.

Take care and GO BRAVES!

• Thanks 5
  • Like 3

On 1/28/2019 at 5:30 PM, 954gator said:

Well said.   People will always take shots and hate on the big time programs, they tend to like to ignore all the hard work that's put in to get to that level.  

"It's not enough to say we work.  We don't go through the motions or satisfy ourselves with the minimum expected.  Our players know the pain and dedication necessary to ready their bodies for top-flight athletic competition."

• Like 3