Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GardenStateBaller

Life Christian Academy VA 2019 Schedule

Recommended Posts

LCA is in talks with Archbishop Spalding,MD. 

This team is trying to make things happen. They got the players to do it and coaches with the vision to take the program to the next level. 

Remember they were a first year football team last year. That’s probably why they were ranked where they were. And Max ranks teams based on who they schedule too. That’s why a team like St Iggy can go 8-3 and be top 40 nationally. Because they had a tough ass schedule. 

Cajun crying about last years ranking is hilarious considering that Lousiana teams stink it up every year in OOS and this year will be no different. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2019 at 9:06 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

LCA and Buford close to a game on 9/13. 

Hey, man?

Any chance of setting up Lafayette Christian, La up with Mater Dei, CA next year?

I can get the Lafayette Christian HC's email for you. Let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Hey, man?

Any chance of setting up Lafayette Christian, La up with Mater Dei, CA next year?

I can get the Lafayette Christian HC's email for you. Let me know.

Shut up you little bitch. 

Grown ass man acting like a little ho!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Hey, man?

Any chance of setting up Lafayette Christian, La up with Mater Dei, CA next year?

I can get the Lafayette Christian HC's email for you. Let me know.

how about 1A Lafayette Christian, La vs don bosco, nj?

don bosco was #401 last year

Lafayette Christian was #469

Make it happen, gardenball......

Need the email address?

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, RedZone said:

how about 1A Lafayette Christian, La vs don bosco, nj?

don bosco was #401 last year

Lafayette Christian was #469

Make it happen, gardenball......

Need the email address?

 

 

Don Bosco? The same Don Bosco the West Monroe Coach was shaking in his pants when offered a matchup 

 

lol the Louisiana coach literally said He’ll No we ain’t On Don Boscos Level

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Don Bosco? The same Don Bosco the West Monroe Coach was shaking in his pants when offered a matchup 

 

lol the Louisiana coach literally said He’ll No we ain’t On Don Boscos Level

The Curtis folks are even more "cautious" when scheduling these games. Hilarious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The Curtis folks are even more "cautious" when scheduling these games. Hilarious. 

Can you blame them? Look what state they are from? 

The teams there are not on a national level like most states so if they pick the wrong team they can run into a buzz saw. 

Look what happened to Evangel when they played Allen. That is par for the course 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LCA 2019 Schedule 


8/30 Lee county (GA)
9/6 Coolidge DC (Home) 
9/13 Buford (GA) 
9/21 Hun (Home) 
9/27 Dematha (MD)
10/4 Archbishop Spalding (MD)
10/11 IMG Academy (USA)
10/19 St Frances (Home) 
10/26 Flint Hill (Northern VA)
11/2 Friendship (DC) 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

LCA 2019 Schedule 


8/30 Lee county (GA)
9/6 Coolidge DC (Home) 
9/13 Buford (GA) 
9/21 Hun (Home) 
9/27 Dematha (MD)
10/4 Archbishop Spalding (MD)
10/11 IMG Academy (USA)
10/19 St Frances (Home) 
10/26 Flint Hill (Northern VA)
11/2 Friendship (DC) 
 

It would be shocking if they win more than a couple of games...and they should get crushed at least four times (maybe 7-8 times). Unless they have brought in a whole new team.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WCACguy said:

It would be shocking if they win more than a couple of games...and they should get crushed at least four times (maybe 7-8 times). Unless they have brought in a whole new team.

I only count five potential losses above. Keep in mind they have close to 10 high D1 prospects. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I only count five potential losses above. Keep in mind they have close to 10 high D1 prospects. 

They are not beating SFA, IMG, DeMatha or Lee County. Last year they would have lost to Buford, Spalding, Friendship and Flint Hill. I don't know much about Hun, and Coolidge is not very good. Guess LCA expects to be much better this year...and if so they could be a .500 team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, WCACguy said:

They are not beating SFA, IMG, DeMatha or Lee County. Last year they would have lost to Buford, Spalding, Friendship and Flint Hill. I don't know much about Hun, and Coolidge is not very good. Guess LCA expects to be much better this year...and if so they could be a .500 team.

I like their chances vs AS, FA and FH and the other two. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I like their chances vs AS, FA and FH and the other two. 

How many of their d1 guys were there last season? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Ah, perhaps a Richmond version of SFA?

More similar to Bishop Sullivan. They're doing the reclassifying transfers thing that BS wanted to do before their league put a stop to it, and they have a lot of young players that came through the coach's youth program.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No idea. Does it matter? 

Only in that they were bad last year...if most were there then maybe they won't be quite as talented then if they got ten new great players. There are several levels of "d1" players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, WCACguy said:

Only in that they were bad last year...if most were there then maybe they won't be quite as talented then if they got ten new great players. There are several levels of "d1" players. 

  1. Antonio Webb Jr offers (Virginia, Pittsburgh, FIU) 
  2. Joseph Johnson offers (Florida, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Va Tech, Marshall, Liberty, Howard, William and Mary)
  3. Gerrien Christopher offers ( Tennessee, Marshall, Buffalo, Southern Miss, Liberty, Charlotte, Temple) 
  4. Akim Sledge offers (UVA) 
  5. Mike James offers (Rutgers, Southern Miss) 
  6. Noah Taylor offers ( Marshall) 
  7. Naquari Rogers offers (Southern Miss) 
  8. Trevyon Green offers (Va tech) 
  9. Khalil Miller offers (Temple, Marshall, Buffalo) 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 3/17/2019 at 4:02 PM, GardenStateBaller said:
  1. Antonio Webb Jr offers (Virginia, Pittsburgh, FIU) 
  2. Joseph Johnson offers (Florida, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Va Tech, Marshall, Liberty, Howard, William and Mary)
  3. Gerrien Christopher offers ( Tennessee, Marshall, Buffalo, Southern Miss, Liberty, Charlotte, Temple) 
  4. Akim Sledge offers (UVA) 
  5. Mike James offers (Rutgers, Southern Miss) 
  6. Noah Taylor offers ( Marshall) 
  7. Naquari Rogers offers (Southern Miss) 
  8. Trevyon Green offers (Va tech) 
  9. Khalil Miller offers (Temple, Marshall, Buffalo) 

 

On 3/17/2019 at 3:30 AM, WCACguy said:

Only in that they were bad last year...if most were there then maybe they won't be quite as talented then if they got ten new great players. There are several levels of "d1" players. 

If I'm not mistaken all 9 were underclassmen on last year's roster.   

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

 

 

If I'm not mistaken all 9 were underclassmen on last year's roster.   

Looks like mostly skill guys ( dbs and WRs)...may be a little thin in the line which would be a problem against the big boys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WCACguy said:

Looks like mostly skill guys ( dbs and WRs)...may be a little thin in the line which would be a problem against the big boys.

I'm sure many ballers will xfer in after this schedule gets out. No other team in VA is remotely offering the opptys to travel and play the best competition the USA has to offer. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm sure many ballers will xfer in after this schedule gets out. No other team in VA is remotely offering the opptys to travel and play the best competition the USA has to offer. 

That's a nice schedule...four games in the D.C. area (I'll have to catch one), two in Georgia and at IMG...only three home games (including SFA). Be interesting to see how they do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...