Bishop Gorman schedule?

Gator 82

They did something in the state where BG can only get 4 oos games now instead of 6. 

Maybe they expanded the league they were in or something. 

Shanghai Slim might be able to get away from running his steakhouse and come drop some knowledge. Even @Gridiron Godfather Might be able to give us the 411. 

I do know they are filled for 2019. And I hear Johns Creek,GA is aggressively trying to play them in 2020

13 hours ago, Kalven said:

St Louis should be the #1 team in Hawaii, this will show how good St Louis is and how far BG has fallen.....

We will see play a Utah team also a so cal team and open on ESPN at home can't give no more info on that 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

When I think So Cal I think quality football. I don’t think Servite. So it’s kinda misleading to say they are playing a So Cal team. 😂

its like saying they are going to Texas!!!!! And playing Arlington Seguin 

I never said that ,this a soft schedule because of the sophomore heavy team 

4 hours ago, bigrobstercraws said:

LOL @ that coward, Cal Lee at St. Louis. The other top Hawai'i teams, even public schools travel to play vs. top mainland teams. Not St. Louis. Other top Hawai'i teams host top mainland teams. Not St. Louis. 

They rather play BG when down or Narbonne. 

They played SJB in 14

didnt turn out to well for them 

63-14 SJB 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bigrobstercraws said:

LOL @ that coward, Cal Lee at St. Louis. The other top Hawai'i teams, even public schools travel to play vs. top mainland teams. Not St. Louis. Other top Hawai'i teams host top mainland teams. Not St. Louis. 

This  BG team is better than last year I wouldn't say there national champs but BETTER last year team was embarrassing 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bigrobstercraws said:

Umm let’s just say that the St Louis School had some problems the last time that they left Honolulu. And that they kind of self imposed a ban from going to the mainland. 

• Haha 1