Bishop Gorman schedule?

Gator 82

11 hours ago, Antt said:

This  BG team is better than last year I wouldn't say there national champs but BETTER last year team was embarrassing 

I saw BG play 4 times last year.... MD, Cen10, Orem and DLS (In Person).... 2 of their 3 losses were by a combined 13 points?... I thought they were a very good team and could have very easily been a 1 loss team with their only loss to MD...

To me their issue was their run game was non existent, other then their QB who is a heck of an athlete, and their O-Line could get pushed around... He would have to throw a lot and when he was throwing it looked like he was running for his life back there which would lead to mistakes like turnovers...

When I saw them live, I was impressed with their size and speed and they were very physical and looked to have a ton of talent all over the field... I thought they played a very good game against DLS and were a much better team then the one who let that MD game get out of hand and would have beaten AZ Cen 10 if they could have gotten a push from their O-Line and run the ball at all... :) 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

They also lost in 2012 (I think) to a good BG at Aloha Stadium. 

2012 is correct.

The Gaels had a 42-7 lead midway through the 3rd quarter. And at that point the mercy rule / running clock was started. After a few minutes went by the Gaels requested that play resume at regular time and St Louis agreed. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

I just read Cal Lee had first choice between them and Kahuku to play either IMG or BG. Cal took the coward's way out and took BG when he could have had IMG. Now, Kahuku is playing IMG. So instead of 2 good football games, fans are forced to watch 1 decent game and 1 blow out. 

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/article.aspx?articleid=30c77354-c399-4f4a-b971-53f452cb7880

Bishop Gorman faces St. Louis in inaugural Aloha Football Classic

Zack Poff Thursday, March 7, 2019

It is Nevada vs. Hawaii in the inaugural 2019 Aloha Football Classic on Aug. 30. 

Las Vegas power Bishop Gorman, winners of 10 consecutive state championships, travels to the 808 to face Hawaii power, St. Louis at Aloha Stadium (Honolulu), and Mililani is hosting Liberty (Henderson) in the other matchup. 

The Crusaders finished last season at No. 7 in our final Top 25 high school football rankings and won their third consecutive Division I open championship. They lost a couple of key starters, but return a boatload of talent led by 4-star linebacker Jordan Botelho. He checks in as the No. 1 prospect from Hawaii from the Class of 2020 and is a Top 40 player overall. 
Jayden de LauraStanley McKenzieRoman WilsonMatt SykesMason TufagaNick HerbigKamo'i Latu and Darrell Masaniai all return from last year's 11-0 team that will be the favorites to win the school's fourth consecutive state championship.

The Gaels lost three games for the first time since 2006 last year, but don't expect that to happen again in 2019. They return key players from an 11-win team and ended the season winners of 10 straight. Micah Bowens, a 2020 Penn State commit, is back under center after he had nearly 4,000 yards of total offense and 44 touchdowns in his first year as the starter. 

Ikaika Ragsdale and 2022 running back Cam Barfield help form a big-time duo in the backfield and the top two receivers from 2018 are both back — Rome Odunze and Donovan Smith. They combined for 109 receptions, nearly 2,200 yards and 23 touchdowns last season. 

The other matchup is legit, too. Mililani finished last year as the Division I Open runner-ups after falling to St. Louis in the title game. Liberty plays a national schedule every season and things won't change in 2019. The Patriots have games scheduled against Chandler (Ariz.)Centennial (Corona, Calif.)Liberty (Peoria, Ariz.) and Mililani. They return a lot of talent led by Zyrus FiaseuLonenoa FaoaMoliki MatavaoDonte Bowers, and Dorian Stowers.

2 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/article.aspx?articleid=30c77354-c399-4f4a-b971-53f452cb7880

Bishop Gorman faces St. Louis in inaugural Aloha Football Classic

Zack Poff Thursday, March 7, 2019

It is Nevada vs. Hawaii in the inaugural 2019 Aloha Football Classic on Aug. 30. 

Las Vegas power Bishop Gorman, winners of 10 consecutive state championships, travels to the 808 to face Hawaii power, St. Louis at Aloha Stadium (Honolulu), and Mililani is hosting Liberty (Henderson) in the other matchup. 

The Crusaders finished last season at No. 7 in our final Top 25 high school football rankings and won their third consecutive Division I open championship. They lost a couple of key starters, but return a boatload of talent led by 4-star linebacker Jordan Botelho. He checks in as the No. 1 prospect from Hawaii from the Class of 2020 and is a Top 40 player overall. 
Jayden de LauraStanley McKenzieRoman WilsonMatt SykesMason TufagaNick HerbigKamo'i Latu and Darrell Masaniai all return from last year's 11-0 team that will be the favorites to win the school's fourth consecutive state championship.

The Gaels lost three games for the first time since 2006 last year, but don't expect that to happen again in 2019. They return key players from an 11-win team and ended the season winners of 10 straight. Micah Bowens, a 2020 Penn State commit, is back under center after he had nearly 4,000 yards of total offense and 44 touchdowns in his first year as the starter. 

Ikaika Ragsdale and 2022 running back Cam Barfield help form a big-time duo in the backfield and the top two receivers from 2018 are both back — Rome Odunze and Donovan Smith. They combined for 109 receptions, nearly 2,200 yards and 23 touchdowns last season. 

The other matchup is legit, too. Mililani finished last year as the Division I Open runner-ups after falling to St. Louis in the title game. Liberty plays a national schedule every season and things won't change in 2019. The Patriots have games scheduled against Chandler (Ariz.)Centennial (Corona, Calif.)Liberty (Peoria, Ariz.) and Mililani. They return a lot of talent led by Zyrus FiaseuLonenoa FaoaMoliki MatavaoDonte Bowers, and Dorian Stowers.

Hahaha.  Love when they do this.  The 1st annual Classic.  Lol

• Thanks 1

The Crusaders are loaded with talent again.

http://www.hawaiiprepworld.com/featured/saint-louis-duo-enters-top-100-in-the-country/

“Saint Louis linebackers Jordan Botelhoand Nick Herbig both made significant jumps in the latest class of 2020 football recruiting rankings by 247Sports.

The 6-foot-3, 220-pound Botelho jumped all the way up to the No. 33 overall prospect in the country while the 6-foot-2, 200-pound Herbig moved up more than 200 spots into the top 100 at No. 97.

According to Hawaii Prep World’s recruiting tracker, Botelho and Herbig are also 1-2 in the state in offers. Botelho has 21 offers including Georgia, Washington, Southern Cal, LSU, Tennessee, Notre Dame and Oklahoma.

Herbig recently announced an offer from Kansas State to give him 10 total with Washington, Stanford, Wisconsin and USC on the list.

All three players from Hawaii listed in the top 247 are from Saint Louis with receiver Matt Sykes, who is 6-3 and 195 pounds, also listed at No. 225. Sykes holds offers from Navy, Hawaii, Utah and Fresno State.”

On 3/8/2019 at 9:37 AM, Eddyr2 said:

the IE kids are no longer driving up the I-15 to join the Gales...the rise of MD and fall of BG just happened to start at the same time

There's a few in 22 class but this is the 23 class of so cal  players that was at rivals 

FB_IMG_1551571955342.jpg

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Y'know what I'll take it back... 

MD atleast is cutting out the transfer BS for the most part so I'll revoke my statement... 

But What I won't take back is this... 

He'll end up at a Private school some how

Coach Kenny? Naw, if he gets canned at BG he’ll join his bro at UNLV

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

That depends...

How fast can MD offer him financial aid?

Why would MD offer a coach financial aid? Do you mean salary? Also MD won’t hire him.

FYI every kid that goes to a public is on financial aid pay for by tax payers...I pay well over $7k a year in property taxes for Kids to have a “free education”

16 hours ago, Antt said:

There's a few in 22 class but this is the 23 class of so cal  players that was at rivals 

FB_IMG_1551571955342.jpg

Yeah ignore the clueless haters Big Ant. 

If your kid played for Gorman between  2013 and 2018 they either were a national champion or played the team that won the MNC. No other school in the nation can give kids that type of exposure/ experience. That’s one reason why kids will continue to come to Gorman. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Yeah ignore the clueless haters Big Ant. 

If your kid played for Gorman between  2013 and 2018 they either were a national champion or played the team that won the MNC. No other school in the nation can give kids that type of exposure/ experience. That’s one reason why kids will continue to come to Gorman. 

No school besides Gorman? Hmm.

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

MD, IMG, SJB too name a few.  

My statement is this “If your kid played for Gorman between 2013 and 2018 they either were a national champion or played the team that won the MNC.“ 

No other school can claim this fact. Not IMG or SJB or MD. 

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Well one kid is leaving Nevada for California heading to SJB

Hunter Kaupiko

• ILB 
  • 6-0 
  • HIGH SCHOOLFaith Lutheran
  • HOME TOWNLas Vegas, NV
  • CLASS2020

247Sports Composite®

Can't transfer school to school in Nevada without sitting out a  year but they wanted to come