2019 Freedom Bowl Teams

RedZone

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah and I think they are scheduled to play another West Virginia team so that will be another cancellation 

They are scheduled to play Point Pleasant WV, who are already one game short of a full schedule, so they might be desperate to play that one even if it doesn't count.

Belfry KY also dropped Bishop Sycamore months ago and was never able to fill that date, I wonder if they could play Ensworth on October 11 if Ensworth dropped Bishop Sycamore? They're "only" about six hours apart.

12 minutes ago, MA Fan said:

They are scheduled to play Point Pleasant WV, who are already one game short of a full schedule, so they might be desperate to play that one even if it doesn't count.

Belfry KY also dropped Bishop Sycamore months ago and was never able to fill that date, I wonder if they could play Ensworth on October 11 if Ensworth dropped Bishop Sycamore? They're "only" about six hours apart.

"Only" 6 hours.... 

In 6 hours I could be in Virginia Beach... 

35 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Saturday’s Freedom Bowl game between Western,FL and UMS,AL has been cancelled. 

This is due to the Hurricane

Shame because I felt Western was gonna have what it took to win that game and put themselves on map nationally this year

Probably won't be only scheduled game affected either #MoreToCome

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/6/2019 at 2:08 PM, Nolebull813 said:

I speak regularly to someone close to that program. The Bishop of a church affiliated with the school is helping start athletics. They have a director of football operations and will be applying with the OHSAA in August. They actually are using COF as a cautionary tale on what not to do. They might be playing Dematha as well. 

Classic!

• Haha 6

I’m still disgusted that some of you knew it was a scam from jump, yet never spoke up and just let people become victims of said scam. Guilty by omission. It’s like witnessing a crime and never reporting it. You are complicit. 

Did any one here notify any potential victim? Sure seemed like quite a few posters here had information that would have been pretty valuable to some players, coaches, ADs etc. instead you chose to just keep it as message board gossip. 

disgusting scumbags 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m still disgusted that some of you knew it was a scam from jump, yet never spoke up and just let people become victims of said scam. Guilty by omission. It’s like witnessing a crime and never reporting it. You are complicit. 

Nolebull813's playbook:

• Actively participate in scam
  • Claim it's not a scam
  • When evidence piles up that it's a scam, point finger at others for not doing anything to stop scam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2