Moving on....

94Packer

24 minutes ago, ron169 said:

Lol, sure. We are gonna survive. I do hope they hire someone from the CRP tree of current or former assistants. Someone familiar with the system. Familier with the feeder system, nutritional program, strength and conditioning system, etc etc. but I will say that I hope the next head coach is a better person.

anyone who knows me knows that I have been straddling the fence the last couple of years. Yeah, CRP is an arrogant, egotistical, etc etc person that prolly isn’t a great role model for the youth, but he definitely had some good sides. Many people growing up in Moultrie had a chance, and actually went to college that would have never gotten out had it not been for him ever coming here.

That being said, as someone who isn’t a booster or an insider to the program, it was obvious to me that the writing was on the wall. Too many rumors and stories have been surfacing the last couple of years that had stayed hidden his first 7 or 8 years. Only reason those stories started getting aired is the community was growing more and more tired of CRP sense of entitlement.

Several of the items listed in the paper I had heard before. I knew about the garnishments, but not the full extent of the tax debt. I’m sure the tax debt would be even worse if the feds knew about unreported income from people paying his bills for him.... and the stories I’ve been told is that the bills being paid for him are hefty. One thing that stuck out to me was the 20+ days absent without calling in. I’ve missed 8 days of work sick in 20 years of working. Missed 5 days of school from K-12. Hard for my to have sympathy for him for that. Sure people get sick, but at least call your boss and let him know your not coming in, anything else is unacceptable.

Rush won the SC in 2014 and 2015.  For the life of me I can't remember who his OC was....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Brooo no one knows it was Aleve it was just a suggestion from one player it looked like an Aleve 

It was reported one player that was Dazed 🥴 and confused 🤷‍♂️ during Halftime .... y’all show me where you get those side effects from 1 Aleve

I'll show you where a concussed football player has those same symptoms...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Woodchopper said:

Pretty ballsy listing all the playoff games and state title game there Woodchopper. 

xD

We don't even have an offensive coordinator or know what offense we'll be running really at this point. 

Maybe they bring Funderburk back and we get to witness the second coming of the fullhouse backfield and the longest pass for the offense is an interception by the defense. 

Hahaha

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Pretty ballsy listing all the playoff games and state title game there Woodchopper. 

xD

We don't even have an offensive coordinator or know what offense we'll be running really at this point. 

Maybe they bring Funderburk back and we get to witness the second coming of the fullhouse backfield and the longest pass for the offense is an interception by the defense. 

Hahaha

Hope we do away with the CK next year. Bring a big name in at home. We really only had one spot to fill on the schedule this year. As far as the offense I'm thinking Dixon will be the OC and we will be running the wishbone.😜

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Rumor has it that ESL cancelled on 8/31. 

Would you blame them if they did? 

They were looking for a CRP coached team and instead they'd get a Who The Hell Knows coached team that would probably be more of a liability on the schedule than a positive. 

Tough to want to make a trip that long for question marks instead of exclamation points. 

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Would you blame them if they did? 

They were looking for a CRP coached team and instead they'd get a Who The Hell Knows coached team that would probably be more of a liability on the schedule than a positive. 

Tough to want to make a trip that long for question marks instead of exclamation points. 

Here we go... 

Back to the days of playing Cook,Thomas Central and Worth.... 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm hoping Alcovy needs that date and is willing to come down twice. 

🤪

Someone was talking about the "silver lining" of Rush leaving.  Maybe we get out of the Corky after 2019?   If we lose ESL...can we add Columbia?

Rufus>>

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Someone was talking about the "silver lining" of Rush leaving.  Maybe we get out of the Corky after 2019?   If we lose ESL...can we add Columbia?

Rufus>>

Definitely would love getting away from the Corky Kell every single year. 

Really hate the new Benz stadium seating. Once a year up there is enough. Preferrably in December. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

That could be a good regional type game where neither team has to travel more than 2 hours. Perhaps a 2 year home and home deal even. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Really hate the new Benz stadium seating. Once a year up there is enough. Preferrably in December. 

You're not the only one that dislikes the Benz seating.  Ms. Violet said from now on...she'd stay at the Embassy and watch the game on the screen....LOL.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They need to open the damn place up, and not barrier off the upper level, that one row with the leg room is a traffic lane for fans.

Cheap bastards,

BGW

• Like 2

They're gonna find a coach they can keep on short leash... 

And then that brings an entire slew of new problems... 

BOEs like that tend to end up becoming overbearing backseat coaches... 

And the last incident I've heard of in GA like that the coach basically told the BOE to kiss his ass and left... 

Wayne County has had a rough time with coaches recently...

On 3/16/2019 at 5:56 PM, CCBlackhatter said:

Several things didn't make sense in this rent a cop like investigation.

Another thing that got my attention was one of the board members telling Ryan's dad, "Rush better hope he wins state this year!" duting the season.

I can accept Rush being dismissed. However, the vindictive nature and motivation behind the firing is what rubs me the wrong way. I'd be willing to bet that others feel the same way.

It’s obvious these people have had this info for a long time. Vindictive is being kind. These folks were out for 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥. They have looked the other way for years because they were winning titles. Now that they’ve lost two in a row (and from my eyes, coaching lost both), his issues are a problem?! Some backwoods bullshit right there! But when parents or fans won’t name names about all of these “rush  better win a championship this year” yappers, it’s rings hollow. I mean, it’s really  hypocritical to bitch about the board not naming names with the assistants when nobody with their inside info will name names either. 

Dont get twisted. rush should have been fired. I’m not disputing nor sticking up for him. His sociopathic tendencies are too much. Many on the local, who’ve had their kids play for him, would take a bullet for him. I don’t share their sentiment. It’s obvious he never changed from his hoover days and his act finally wore too thin. His negatives outweighed his consecutive runner up trophies. All this being said, the local decision makers down in the park of norman need to be ran outta town! Their obvious willingness to overlook rush’s countless issues until he didn’t win titles is garbage. They should have ran rush years ago but kept title hopes alive by keeping him around, proving that they too were more concerned about winning than anything else.

Sometimes.......when you’re too close to a situation it’s hard to look at it objectively. I feel this is the case with some cc folk. The friendships and relationships are 10+ years for some. That’s a long time and it makes it tough for those people to see it from an outsiders perspective. 

Truth really is stranger than fiction!

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

It’s obvious these people have had this info for a long time. Vindictive is being kind. These folks were out for 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥. They have looked the other way for years because they were winning titles. Now that they’ve lost two in a row (and from my eyes, coaching lost both), his issues are a problem?! Some backwoods bullshit right there! But when parents or fans won’t name names about all of these “rush  better win a championship this year” yappers, it’s rings hollow. I mean, it’s really  hypocritical to bitch about the board not naming names with the assistants when nobody with their inside info will name names either. 

Dont get twisted. rush should have been fired. I’m not disputing nor sticking up for him. His sociopathic tendencies are too much. Many on the local, who’ve had their kids play for him, would take a bullet for him. I don’t share their sentiment. It’s obvious he never changed from his hoover days and his act finally wore too thin. His negatives outweighed his consecutive runner up trophies. All this being said, the local decision makers down in the park of norman need to be ran outta town! Their obvious willingness to overlook rush’s countless issues until he didn’t win titles is garbage. They should have ran rush years ago but kept title hopes alive by keeping him around, proving that they too were more concerned about winning than anything else.

Sometimes.......when you’re too close to a situation it’s hard to look at it objectively. I feel this is the case with some cc folk. The friendships and relationships are 10+ years for some. That’s a long time and it makes it tough for those people to see it from an outsiders perspective. 

Truth really is stranger than fiction!

There are threats of libel suits and slander from all sides. 

So much of this is he said/she said, that, just telling what someone said to you, be it the truth or bent a little can lead to needing lawyers and hefty expenses. 

Don't let your need/want for gossip and blood get your board pals in trouble. 

What I know about this thing is feelings and tempers are high enough that, stuff has been and may be said that probably shouldn't be.

If you don't have some video or audio evidence, you better not trust that the person that told you something will own up out in the open. 

Protect your ownself. 

• Like 1