Moving on....

94Packer

As far as moving on, I don't think it's as easy as just that given the situation and handling of it. 

I'm doing my best to put good out into the universe in the hopes that the blessing is returned by way of a great coach though. 

Since all this went down, I've been doing stuff like paying for the first ten bucks next person's in line grocery bill etc. 

What was that song that @DarterBlue posted once? Give a little here, give a little there, keep a little for myself... 

It's my master's will that I see the sunshine today. Maybe it's my master's will we get a top notch coach in spite of all the crap and shitty BOE etc. 

I even went to a Buddhist temple to pray... of course I have proof. 

Pig-escapes-farm-goes-to-Buddhist-temple-appears-to-lie-down-and-pray4.jpg.b4e67f322214a82453288c5f30332a12.jpg

xD

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The kind the Mormon's dig in Utah more likely. LOL

Not sure if our BOE is Mormon or whatever but, yeah, the new coach will probably like beets. xD

I'm totally joking. I hope. 

You hearing your new guy is coming from the Eastern Plains of Colorado -- Home of the Brush HS Beetdiggers? They've always played some physical, rural ball.

Hold that beet up proudly!

image.jpeg.8d2b6b2e54d2a5e58cb85ce10299a35c.jpeg

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You hearing your new guy is coming from the Eastern Plains of Colorado -- Home of the Brush HS Beetdiggers? They've always played some physical, rural ball.

Hold that beet up proudly!

image.jpeg.8d2b6b2e54d2a5e58cb85ce10299a35c.jpeg

Maybe not those beetdiggers. Idk they basically have Rush in the school name.

Maybe though. Who the hell knows?

All I know is I'm glad that at least there is some interest in coaching here still.

Come on beetdiggers, come one, come all. Toss your names into the hat. Especially if you know the spread offense.

Down here we'll have you know that we pull turnips rather than dig beets though. 

xD

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

3 coaches already gave the thanks but no thanks. Dang colcuts wastes no time. Are they even interviewing or just throwing out offers? Lol

I think there was certain guys in mind already for if/when the day came. 

I'd assume there may be a little bit of both things going on. Us calling them and them getting in touch with us. 

Not thinking there has been any interviews yet. A few thanks but no thanks I believe. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Coach of the Jordan Beetdiggers in Sandy, Utah. Metro Salt Lake City team. 

Kaleo Teriipai is his name. Samoan cat. Jordan was one of our region rivals in HS. I believe they came and beat Valdosta ten or so years ago. 

Is he a Valdosta killer? 

We need a Valdosta killer over here.

51 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Coach of the Jordan Beetdiggers in Sandy, Utah. Metro Salt Lake City team. 

Kaleo Teriipai is his name. Samoan cat. Jordan was one of our region rivals in HS. I believe they came and beat Valdosta ten or so years ago. 

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is he a Valdosta killer? 

06-07 

06 they beat 1-9 Valdosta 21-13

07 11-2 Valdosta beat them 32-21

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is he a Valdosta killer? 

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is he a Valdosta killer? 

Jordan came to Valdosta two straight years if I remember correctly. Split with them. Big of them to travel cross country two years in a row.

cant imagine a valdosta or a cc doing that. Can’t imagine anybody doing it. That’s a team that wants competitive pre season games. 

38 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

How we feeling on the moving on tip today? 

Some cat from Utah that was fortunate to win a couple of state championships as an assistant and with a barely winning record lifetime as head coach or Troy Hobbs.

678998950_tenor(1).gif.27725b013323d3fa8ed06641654a0f80.gif

xD

The Colquitt job went from being a dime piece to a DUFF in the matter of two newspaper articles. Lol

Thanks administration! We owe you!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They had a lot of people sold on the "Sean Calhoun will be the savior" thing. Well, that and we have all these great facilities and history so any coach in the country would want to come here. 

Then enter the three headed administration:

1173327730_giphy(3).gif.a628c65ec62a224396d6ec687613b282.gif

Lol not with that BOE.... 

Nobody wants to deal with that...