Jump to content
94Packer

Moving on....

Recommended Posts

Yup, we've lost our collective minds, Hawgie wants Alcovy twice and Larry equating CRP to Bundy.

Of course, I've been a lost cause for a long time....

I will fight for the underdog every time.

Regards,

BGW

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yup, we've lost our collective minds, Hawgie wants Alcovy twice and Larry equating CRP to Bundy.

Of course, I've been a lost cause for a long time....

I will fight for the underdog every time.

Regards,

BGW

What I was tryna intimate was people aren’t always what they seem.  “Changed” or not. 

 

Thought the pun would be obvious. I forget where I am sometimes. 😂 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ron169 said:

Bird on the tree told me some individuals made a trip to carrolton in the last few days.

I'm shocked.

TOTALLY SHOCKED !!!!!

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it looks like Calhoun has passed on the opportunity. Word on the street is Grage has also passed. Running out of options quickly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ron169 said:

Well it looks like Calhoun has passed on the opportunity. Word on the street is Grage has also passed. Running out of options quickly.

The next coach of Colquitt County will like beets.

 

 

Rufus>>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

The next coach of Colquitt County will like beets.

 

 

Rufus>>

JEFFREY dahmer got paroled???  

I mean I guess that’s a step in the right direction 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as moving on, I don't think it's as easy as just that given the situation and handling of it. 

I'm doing my best to put good out into the universe in the hopes that the blessing is returned by way of a great coach though. 

Since all this went down, I've been doing stuff like paying for the first ten bucks next person's in line grocery bill etc. 

 

What was that song that @DarterBlue posted once? Give a little here, give a little there, keep a little for myself... 

 

 

 

It's my master's will that I see the sunshine today. Maybe it's my master's will we get a top notch coach in spite of all the crap and shitty BOE etc. 

 

I even went to a Buddhist temple to pray... of course I have proof. 

Pig-escapes-farm-goes-to-Buddhist-temple-appears-to-lie-down-and-pray4.jpg.b4e67f322214a82453288c5f30332a12.jpg

 

 

xD

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2019 at 3:32 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Opiods? Where do you get that?

Cool avatar daddybloomingidiot.

LOL.

BGW

He's Notdaddybloomingidiot to you sir. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

By dre?

The kind the Mormon's dig in Utah more likely. LOL

Not sure if our BOE is Mormon or whatever but, yeah, the new coach will probably like beets. xD

 

 

 

I'm totally joking. I hope. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The kind the Mormon's dig in Utah more likely. LOL

Not sure if our BOE is Mormon or whatever but, yeah, the new coach will probably like beets. xD

 

 

 

I'm totally joking. I hope. 

 

You hearing your new guy is coming from the Eastern Plains of Colorado -- Home of the Brush HS Beetdiggers? They've always played some physical, rural ball.

Hold that beet up proudly!

 

image.jpeg.8d2b6b2e54d2a5e58cb85ce10299a35c.jpeg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

 

You hearing your new guy is coming from the Eastern Plains of Colorado -- Home of the Brush HS Beetdiggers? They've always played some physical, rural ball.

Hold that beet up proudly!

 

image.jpeg.8d2b6b2e54d2a5e58cb85ce10299a35c.jpeg

Maybe not those beetdiggers. Idk they basically have Rush in the school name.

Maybe though. Who the hell knows?

 

 

All I know is I'm glad that at least there is some interest in coaching here still.

Come on beetdiggers, come one, come all. Toss your names into the hat. Especially if you know the spread offense.

 Down here we'll have you know that we pull turnips rather than dig beets though. 

xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

3 coaches already gave the thanks but no thanks. Dang colcuts wastes no time. Are they even interviewing or just throwing out offers? Lol

I think there was certain guys in mind already for if/when the day came. 

I'd assume there may be a little bit of both things going on. Us calling them and them getting in touch with us. 

Not thinking there has been any interviews yet. A few thanks but no thanks I believe. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

3 coaches already gave the thanks but no thanks. Dang colcuts wastes no time. Are they even interviewing or just throwing out offers? Lol

Colquitt has only offered the position to one person.

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

 

You hearing your new guy is coming from the Eastern Plains of Colorado -- Home of the Brush HS Beetdiggers? They've always played some physical, rural ball.

Hold that beet up proudly!

 

image.jpeg.8d2b6b2e54d2a5e58cb85ce10299a35c.jpeg

I've heard of them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coach of the Jordan Beetdiggers in Sandy, Utah. Metro Salt Lake City team. 

Kaleo Teriipai is his name. Samoan cat. Jordan was one of our region rivals in HS. I believe they came and beat Valdosta ten or so years ago. 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Coach of the Jordan Beetdiggers in Sandy, Utah. Metro Salt Lake City team. 

Kaleo Teriipai is his name. Samoan cat. Jordan was one of our region rivals in HS. I believe they came and beat Valdosta ten or so years ago. 

 

Is he a Valdosta killer? 

 

We need a Valdosta killer over here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Coach of the Jordan Beetdiggers in Sandy, Utah. Metro Salt Lake City team. 

Kaleo Teriipai is his name. Samoan cat. Jordan was one of our region rivals in HS. I believe they came and beat Valdosta ten or so years ago. 

 

 

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is he a Valdosta killer? 

 

We need a Valdosta killer over here.

06-07 

06 they beat 1-9 Valdosta 21-13

07 11-2 Valdosta beat them 32-21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is he a Valdosta killer? 

 

We need a Valdosta killer over here.

 

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Is he a Valdosta killer? 

 

We need a Valdosta killer over here.

Jordan came to Valdosta two straight years if I remember correctly. Split with them. Big of them to travel cross country two years in a row.

 

cant imagine a valdosta or a cc doing that. Can’t imagine anybody doing it. That’s a team that wants competitive pre season games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How we feeling on the moving on tip today? 

 

 

 

Some cat from Utah that was fortunate to win a couple of state championships as an assistant and with a barely winning record lifetime as head coach or Troy Hobbs.

 

678998950_tenor(1).gif.27725b013323d3fa8ed06641654a0f80.gif

 

 

 

 

xD

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...