GOP Steve King shares meme touting red states in potential modern-day civil war

RedZone

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why the hell is Florida on the blue side?? 

This is an outrage! 

It's a swing state that could go either way. 

and on to the original post. The red states would destroy the blue states. 

Ny even though a blue state has enough gun touting red supporters in it to take care of the liberals 

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It's a swing state that could go either way. 

and on to the original post. The red states would destroy the blue states. 

Ny even though a blue state has enough gun touting red supporters in it to take care of the liberals 

I feel the rural red areas of Florida would be able to take care of the big city scum of Miami, Tampa, and Orlando. Lol. 

I moved to a red county North of Tampa and love it. 

Lets get it on!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I feel the rural red areas of Florida would be able to take care of the big city scum of Miami, Tampa, and Orlando. Lol. 

I moved to a red county North of Tampa and love it. 

Lets get it on!!!!!

I think it's a good sign that florida voted for the 2 Republicans in the midterms who were trump guys. Need that in 2020. Republicans need to lock up PA FL AZ and NC

I dont think they are getting Wisconsin this time or michigan

29 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I think it's a good sign that florida voted for the 2 Republicans in the midterms who were trump guys. Need that in 2020. Republicans need to lock up PA FL AZ and NC

I dont think they are getting Wisconsin this time or michigan

They are letting felons vote here now and you know they are all democrats 😂

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

What did they do? Make sure the voter has a valid ID? Make sure the voter only votes one time? Stop ballot harvesting? How dare they...

I have an anonymous source that says voter fraud is rampant on democrat side. 

41 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

What did they do? Make sure the voter has a valid ID? Make sure the voter only votes one time? Stop ballot harvesting? How dare they...

Hey brother, did you ever check out that link I posted before about voter suppression?  It really is worth a look.  

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4759376/carol-anderson-voter-suppression

It's pretty long but she presents a very compelling argument.  Hope you check it out.  

32 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Voter fraud is not rampant.  The South has a terrible record of suppression, they don’t get the benefit of the doubt that their plans are now honest.  I can provide more specific examples but frankly don’t feel like posting it today. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Hey brother, did you ever check out that link I posted before about voter suppression?  It really is worth a look.  

It's pretty long but she presents a very compelling argument.  Hope you check it out.  

Her book (White Rage) is very in depth on the issue.  She doesn’t just rant.  

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Her book (White Rage) is very in depth on the issue.  She doesn’t just rant.  

No she doesn't.  She pretty much nails it.  I truly hope those who don't believe voter suppression is real would just listen to her.  If they have any intellectual curiosity they would but it is a waste of time if their mind is already made up.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Voter fraud is not rampant.  The South has a terrible record of suppression, they don’t get the benefit of the doubt that their plans are now honest.  I can provide more specific examples but frankly don’t feel like posting it today. 

How do you know it’s not? 

As far as I’m concerned, no Valid ID, no vote. ( Would affect more poor whites than people of color ) 

Not legal, no vote. 

Zero ballet harvesting allowed. 

How anyone can disagree with any of those points shocks me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

As far as I’m concerned, no Valid ID, no vote. ( Would affect more poor whites than people of color ) 

Not legal, no vote. 

It’s well documented, there are numerous books on the subject.  One reason I’m not going into detail about it now.  Go read about what preceded the VRA of 1965 and the repeal of section 5 of that act and what the states have done to suppress votes.  

What’s surprising is folks act as though America had an innocent past when they have purposefully suppressed votes.   

The book is better but watch Dr carol anderson’s White Rage video.  She discusses recent suppression and the case that voter fraud was on a very minimal scale. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Video was a couple of mins long. Thanks for sharing. 

No ID, no vote. I’ll never change that belief. 

Are Democrats too dumb, or poor or disabled , etc to get an ID compared to Republicans? I would think not? Show up on time to vote with ID and there will be  zero issues.  This isn’t complicated imo. 

Hope all is well and we will have a beer and pizza in AugSep!

9 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Not legal, no vote. 

Well if you are a democrat looking for votes by promising free this and free that......

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s well documented, there are numerous books on the subject.  One reason I’m not going into detail about it now.  Go read about what preceded the VRA of 1965 and the repeal of section 5 of that act and what the states have done to suppress votes.  

What’s surprising is folks act as though America had an innocent past when they have purposefully suppressed votes.   

The book is better but watch Dr carol anderson’s White Rage video.  She discusses recent suppression and the case that voter fraud was on a very minimal scale. 

I wouldn’t argue that suppression didn’t happen 40-50 years ago. 

This is 2019. There is literally no way to prevent any qualified voter to vote NOW. 

2 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I wouldn’t argue that suppression didn’t happen 40-50 years ago. 

This is 2019. There is literally no way to prevent any qualified voter to vote NOW. 

Yes there is.  I can tell you what TX pulled off just a few years ago.  Suppression is not tied into literacy tests like years ago, but in other ways such as closing polling places, and DMV sites in predominantly minority areas.  Not recognizing certain types of ID over others that when the layers are pulled back impact minority communities overwhelmingly.  All under the pretense of voter fraud, which stats show are extremely small.  

There really is a ton of info. on this, but hey, it is what it is...with historical context, motivations really haven’t changed over the decades. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yes there is.  I can tell you what TX pulled off just a few years ago.  Suppression is not tied into literacy tests like years ago, but in other ways such as closing polling places, and DMV sites in predominantly minority areas.  Not recognizing certain types of ID over others that when the layers are pulled back impact minority communities overwhelmingly.  All under the pretense of voter fraud, which stats show are extremely small.  

There really is a ton of info. on this, but hey, it is what it is...with historical context, motivations really haven’t changed over the decades. 

If someone can’t to DMV or polling station to vote or get a state ID in 2019, the issue is no further than that individual imo. Mail in ballots ( which I don’t like either) ?There are far more poor white people than poor minorities in this country. 

You need an id to do just about everything imaginable in this country but Dems don’t want it that way for voting. 

Can you explain why you feel you shouldn’t have to have ID or why you feel poor minorities ( assuming you only talking about poor minorities ) don’t have the ability to do so any differently than a poor white person ?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

If someone can’t to DMV or polling station to vote or get a state ID in 2019, the issue is no further than that individual imo. Mail in ballots ( which I don’t like either) ?There are far more poor white people than poor minorities in this country. 

You need an id to do just about everything imaginable in this country but Dems don’t want it that way for voting. 

Can you explain why you feel you shouldn’t have to have ID or why you feel poor minorities ( assuming you only talking about poor minorities ) don’t have the ability to do so any differently than a poor white person ?

You can have one, but use the ID that is useful for most such as gov issued housing ID, school ID, etc.  as opposed to declining those but allowing concealed carry license as valid ID.  It’s not hard to figure out what demographic uses which types.  

Poor whites are segregated from poor minorities they don’t live in the same areas, so closing polling locations in black majority areas is not impacting poor white areas.  

Secondly, show me the history of systemic, purposeful disfranchisement of poor whites.  Thx