Rush has spoken

Woodchopper

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Why send the kid to the trainer to ask for "celebrex" if you have the shit in your pocket already anyway? xD

Hell just reach in your pocket and hand it to the kid. No sense in involving the trainer. 

Lol

Okay so the rumor mill started with Propst handing out steroids, than it was opioids, then back to PED’s, then it was Aleve, now it’s Celebrex,,

its hard to to keep up with this

• Haha 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay so the rumor mill started with Propst handing out steroids, than it was opioids, then back to PED’s, then it was Aleve, now it’s Celebrex,,

Well, this is the actual statement. Not a rumor. 

The rumors were all kind of shit which is why you shouldn't believe or share in rumors. Especially from fake profiles on message boards. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I know it’s the off season so it’s good fodder for discussion but I’m honestly tired of it. I will say that it has been taxing to the kids in the team though. That is fact. They have been put through the wringer.  The might as well be wearing a scarlet letter. From being accused of steroids to being dysfunctional .... a lot of untruths and a lot of generalization. It does wear on them. Then to have a particular coach that shall remain nameless encourage the kids to sign the petition for Propst and then in today’s news be implicated as one of the coaches that came out against Propst in the investigation.... You know they feel betrayed in their minds after that. 

Im sure they will reach a resolution on the Propst investigation, and I’m sure no one will be happy on either side of the outcome. Im sure we will lose some more coaches before this is done, and it may affect our ability to play at a high level as we regroup. But this team as much as I liked his coaching is not about Propst. He has laid a successful foundation for someone that has common sense can pick up where he left off and run with it and be successful... but it’s going to take some time 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Woodchopper said:

I believe that certain individuals conducted an investigation into me that they shrouded in secrecy. They developed the conclusions of the investigation before they determined the facts. The entire process was extremely unfair to me. In fact, I was never interviewed and didn’t learn of the allegations, despite requests, until I read the paper Friday. I want to assure everyone that much of the information presented is totally false and the rest is misleading half-truths meant to damage my reputation and support pre-determined actions. As a coach, I always expect “fair play;” but I don’t believe it has happened in this instance.

I am so sick of EVERY person in the spotlight that screws up making a statement claiming folks have been unfair to them.

This could have been copy and pasted from... we all know who. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Any AD (locally or nationally) would be nuts to hire him after this. Even if many of the allegations are proven false, the damage is already done. #lepr

I think that is largely true. 

You'll take notice that I warned people to be careful and protect their own selves from libel or slander. 

I may not be the smartest man, but, I could see this thing is bound for lawsuits and stuff. Especially if allegations are false. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think that is largely true. 

You'll take notice that I warned people to be careful and protect theirselves from libel or slander. 

I may not be the smartest man, but, I could see this thing is bound for lawsuits and stuff. Especially if allegations are false. 

I dare them to extradite me from NJ to Ga for quoting someone off a board 

wouldnt Be the first time definitely won’t be the last

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I dare them to extradite me from NJ to Ga for quoting someone off a board 

wouldnt Be the first time definitely won’t be the last

They wouldn't extradite. Just serve you with a copy of the lawsuit and hearing dates. 

Know what I'm saying?

You just hanging with the boys at work or some wildgame restaurant and a guy that you think is just some nerdy guy starts talking to you and finds out your name after asking and you telling...

Oh your name is ImAGoodBoyNow?

dY29RiUA_o.gif.26a7921c2a52d05a1b51386c612101d2.gif

You"ve been served. Have a good day. 

xD

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This circus needs a tent already!

I doubt the BOE reninstates. He hopefully can retain his certifications to teach and coach here though. 

While I love my Packers, a friend and I were talking today and we kinda chuckled over a question/exclamation: "What if he lands in our region and his new team and school opens a can of whoop ass on us for the next decade?!" 

I think our concensus was that if it does happen, it would be poetic justice. Doubt it ever could or would happen but that'd be some shit.

This is exactly what I would want to do if I was Rush. 

Going thru something similar at work where there’s 2 managers in each area and  they moving to 1 Matix manager and offering the other manager to go to sales. My answer was I will go to sales but not with this company, I will go straight to our number 1 competitor and kick your ass. 

What more could a coach need for motivation. 

Is it possible he lands a big job in region this year and get transfers from CC? Is there a sit out period if “legit” move?

9 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Going thru something similar at work where there’s 2 managers in each area and  they moving to 1 Matix manager and offering the other manager to go to sales. My answer was I will go to sales but not with this company, I will go straight to our number 1 competitor and kick your ass. 

Is it possible he lands a big job in region this year and get transfers from CC? Is there a sit out period if “legit” move?

Graysons licking thier chomps at a shot at Rush Propst.. if he were to go there that would be a total kick 🦵 in the balls for Colquitt 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I don't think there is much chance of landing in our immediate region. Especially this year.

This area also hasn't seen a large amount of transferring from the different 7A schools to and fro. Too much loyalty to one's team and school here for a lot of that type activity. I do know enough kids love the coach enough that it's plausible they'd want to go play for him if he were coaching nearby.

He truly has a battle on his hands right now. With his certifications hanging in the air, I don't think he can work anywhere in Georgia right now. I mean, without a ruling on the certs, he technically maybe could, but is unemployable as they could be revoked at any time pending the results of the investigation. 

If you live in the district with your entire family unit, there is no sit out period. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Graysons licking thier chomps at a shot at Rush Propst.. if he were to go there that would be a total kick 🦵 in the balls for Colquitt 

Yea... 

Rush at Grayson ain't happening... 

My Future Vision may be cloudy but Even Stevie Wonder can See that ain't happening... 

Rush's style wouldn't fit anywhere in Gwinnett... If you think Colquitts giving him hell those Gwinnett schools would give him hell and a half... 

• Like 1

If Rush does get a job in GA again it won't be near Colquitt... And it won't be in Gwinnett that's not even debatable... Unless Buford takes him in... That's the only place I could see taking him after all this in Gwinnett... And Bufords an Independent BOE so no telling what they'd do or are capable of... 

But his style wouldn't fly in alot of Metro Atlanta schools... 

Maybe somewhere like Tucker,North Cobb or A private school like Westminster or Marist... 

But to be real... 

He's gonna have a hard time after this... 

He's a damn good coach... 

But the amount of baggage associated with him will be astronomical... 

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Not a snowball's chance in hell of that happening.  If we wanted him we could have had him when Mickey left.  Too much of a culture clash.

35 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Furthermore, you're duty bound to report it immediately not wait for the klaxon horn to start blaring....

Something is rotten in Denmark...

BGW

That's what I'm saying... 

Why let this go on so long if he's been doing all this... 

Like I said there will be damage on both ends once this is over.... 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

winning is winning.... just comes to a point where winning isnt enough. Combine that with an AD, Principal, and Superintendent which are all new. They get to claim that they have been documenting everything since they took over and decided to act.

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It was a “minor distraction” when he was winning titles. They proved that. Once he dropped two straight title games mostvtjought he should’ve won, it was a wrap! 

The board, crp, the assistants.......every last one of them should be shitcanned! 

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Furthermore, you're duty bound to report it immediately not wait for the klaxon horn to start blaring....

Something is rotten in Denmark...

BGW

I think we have to call a spade a spade here. 

Don't get me wrong, if the allegations of handing out pills are true, the guy needs suffer the consequences. Apparently it's being directly denied though.

By that same token... 

What about the two guys that supposedly watched him do it for a year and didn't say anything right then? Or if they did say something, what about the guy they told and he waited until now? If this is about safety of the kids and all you know.

What about the "investigator" and BOE that overlooks that part of the story as they claim to be worried about the safety of the kids. There is at least two guys that watched that stuff happen for a year and apparently didn't speak up. The BOE and super had this report but it didn't click that those guys just watched this happen for a year? Apparently they're gonna be allowed to ride off into the sunset or hop the fence for greener pastures. 

Seems like some vendettas are showing. Tunnel vision and the like. Hiding behind the facade of protecting the kids or whatever. 

Lot's of bullshit in Moultrie right now. I keep re-seeing that BOE member leaving smiling at the WALB camera after making their determination like it was some kind of funny shit just went on.