Sign in to follow this  
NYHSFAN33

End of Basketball Season

Ranney’s Scottie Lewis won the McDonalds dunk contest.     Well he came in second, but he was the best Male dunker lol.   

10 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Ranney’s Scottie Lewis won the McDonalds dunk contest.     Well he came in second, but he was the best Male dunker lol.   

Kid is an excellent athlete.  Great get by Florida.  If their coaching staff can advance and round out his game he will be a 1st round pick. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 954gator said:

Lol he lost to a chick?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Kid is an excellent athlete.  Great get by Florida.  If their coaching staff can advance and round out his game he will be a 1st round pick. 

What is he missing IYO?  Only thing I could see from his tape is him needing to beef up.   Again I didn't see any full game tape, but he looks very athletic AND skilled.    I'm trying to temper my expectations, because I thought Kasey Hill was going to be all world out of HS, but it's hard lol.   

7 minutes ago, 954gator said:

What is he missing IYO?  Only thing I could see from his tape is him needing to beef up.   Again I didn't see any full game tape, but he looks very athletic AND skilled.    I'm trying to temper my expectations, because I thought Kasey Hill was going to be all world out of HS, but it's hard lol.   

He has great court vision - he starts hitting that 3 on a consistent basis he has 1st rd pick written all over him. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

He has great court vision - he starts hitting that 3 on a consistent basis he has 1st rd pick written all over him. 

His shot has great form too.  I was watching this random video of him taken in 2017 and he hit 21/25 from 3.   I know it’s different in a game, but It’s all coaching/practice from there.

LaLumiere versus IMG in the GEICO championship tomorrow. I haven't seen any of the tournament but sounds like there have been a bunch of good games.

SJC takes on New Hope in an all-DMV girls final, does this mean WCAC teams are allowed to play in the boys tournament too?

4 hours ago, MA Fan said:

LaLumiere versus IMG in the GEICO championship tomorrow. I haven't seen any of the tournament but sounds like there have been a bunch of good games.

SJC takes on New Hope in an all-DMV girls final, does this mean WCAC teams are allowed to play in the boys tournament too?

LaLumiere should've lost to BG in the first round. 

6 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

LaLumiere should've lost to BG in the first round. 

Well Aubie shoulda lost to New Mexico St.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, legendsofthefall said:

Ty Jerome, Iona Prep, NY CHSAA, led UVA to the title game tonight. 21, 9 reb and 5 assists.

He also double dribbled.   He played well, but UVA shouldn't have won that game.   Sickening.