Don bosco prep 2019 schedule

HSFBfan

DBP seems to have much bigger linemen in the last 3-4 years than they used to have. Also look how messed up their schedule is on Maxpreps....14 game schedule listing several teams twice and 2 opponents on the same day. Do any humans work at Maxpreps ???!!!

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Scrimmages are Millville, Beth Cath, Hack and MD. No idea why they included the last two on the final schedule. 

That being said, 5-4 is my revised prediction. 

hey GSB I thought going into this year you were pretty high on DBP and this senior class. Now no one thinks they can beat SJB..is Gonzaga still loaded? and I guess you're counting losses to Bergen and SPP or SJR?

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Scrimmages are Millville, Beth Cath, Hack and MD. No idea why they included the last two on the final schedule. 

Becahi should be a very good gauge early in the season (scrimmage).  They bring back a good bit of skill guys and have some solid linemen returning.  They did lose two guys to PSU and a handful to PSAC schools, Lehigh, and Colgate but they do return a few and there will be two players returning that did not play full seasons last year (one for health, one for transfer). 

15 minutes ago, NJSportsfan10 said:

Looking at that schedule I’m thinking 7-2.

well anything is possible but that would be an optimal outcome..if we agree to put a 1 in the loss column to SJB and I would say they are underdogs to both Gonzaga and BC and are probably even money with SPP then 7-2 would be a very good season in Ramsey. Also, I would never count out SJR (defending champs) and the Green Knights never lie down especially for DBP or Bergen. 

30 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

well anything is possible but that would be an optimal outcome..if we agree to put a 1 in the loss column to SJB and I would say they are underdogs to both Gonzaga and BC and are probably even money with SPP then 7-2 would be a very good season in Ramsey. Also, I would never count out SJR (defending champs) and the Green Knights never lie down especially for DBP or Bergen. 

I might be mistaken but I think Gonzaga lost a lot from last years team, I would have DBP favored over them at home. I think they lose to SJB ( no shame in that) and then will lose a close one to either SJR or BC. 

42 minutes ago, NJSportsfan10 said:

I might be mistaken but I think Gonzaga lost a lot from last years team, I would have DBP favored over them at home. I think they lose to SJB ( no shame in that) and then will lose a close one to either SJR or BC. 

Gonzaga does lose some headliners like Wete(Oklahoma) and Engram(Wisconsin) but they return the entire OL which will be Power 5 recruits across the board. They also return the best QB in the WCAC, maybe the country for 2021. They have kids to fill in at the skills who are receiving offers also so the talent is there. Gonzaga always has D1 caliber lacrosse and rugby players that fill in the gaps and buy into the system. Gonzaga 2019 will be better than 2018 and push to repeat as WCAC champion.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, abbatt said:

DBP seems to have much bigger linemen in the last 3-4 years than they used to have. Also look how messed up their schedule is on Maxpreps....14 game schedule listing several teams twice and 2 opponents on the same day. Do any humans work at Maxpreps ???!!!

Better question might be “Do any competent humans work at Maxprep?”

They are constantly double-booking games.

10 hours ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Gonzaga does lose some headliners like Wete(Oklahoma) and Engram(Wisconsin) but they return the entire OL which will be Power 5 recruits across the board. They also return the best QB in the WCAC, maybe the country for 2021. They have kids to fill in at the skills who are receiving offers also so the talent is there. Gonzaga always has D1 caliber lacrosse and rugby players that fill in the gaps and buy into the system. Gonzaga 2019 will be better than 2018 and push to repeat as WCAC champion.

Agree GZ will be good real good and they will crush DBP..again 

On 4/2/2019 at 11:11 AM, Mickeybern said:

i would pencil in a loss for Bosco vs SJR next year......think bosco will beat SPP though..as usual SJR will be  considered down after a big year but reloaded and get after the back to back chip......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/2/2019 at 10:18 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

4 scrimmages seems like a lot but s ince they open with our brother school and gonzaga might be a good thing!