SJR OOS Schedule update

SJR89

• 1 month later...

Why are they the Green Knights anyway? 

Are they environmentally friendly when they go to battle? Use the dead enemies as human compost to help soil the earth for more fertile land? 

Are they pot heads where they sit around and watch Pineapple Express instead of battling with their comrades? 

Why “Green”??? Answer that, and maybe you will find out why they called you the Green Hornets!!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why are they the Green Knights anyway? 

Are they environmentally friendly when they go to battle? Use the dead enemies as human compost to help soil the earth for more fertile land? 

Are they pot heads where they sit around and watch Pineapple Express instead of battling with their comrades? 

Why “Green”??? Answer that, and maybe you will find out why they called you the Green Hornets!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Knight

27E6A518-5CC5-4C78-9664-B4989B4BDAAB.png

31 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Think about it for a second. 

“Crusaders” sounds like a group of cool pimps who crusade into the pussy. 

“Ironmen” sounds like a pill you take before you crusade into the puss. 

“Green Knight” sounds like a slang term for a sexual transmitted disease. 😂

Haha, dude she gave me the green knight after I took the Ironmen to hit it. 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Think about it for a second. 

“Crusaders” sounds like a group of cool pimps who crusade into the pussy. 

“Ironmen” sounds like a pill you take before you crusade into the puss. 

“Green Knight” sounds like a slang term for a sexual transmitted disease. 😂

Listen 👂 if we’re gonna make fun of a school I think we can all agree on a Lil Paramus Catholic Bashing 

WTF IS A PALADIN?

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Listen 👂 if we’re gonna make fun of a school I think we can all agree on a Lil Paramus Catholic Bashing 

WTF IS A PALADIN?

Sorry brother, but a Paladin sounds much cooler than a green knight. Lol

pal·a·din
/ˈpalədn/
noun
HISTORICAL

1. any of the twelve peers of Charlemagne's court, of whom the Count Palatine was the chief.
    • a knight renowned for heroism and chivalry.

2e557d5dfd1693a748a4713537f6d86cb5af0c19

Choose languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZulu

ac9fbf866292861cb576ed4cbcf2dcd45affc0ae

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Haha, dude she gave me the green knight after I took the Ironmen to hit it. 

That’s funny as hell. Lol. 

“I was with my crusaders, and we were at this party and I was talking to this chick so I took an Ironman, and the next day I found out this bitch gave me the Green Knight!!!!!!!”

😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Sorry brother, but a Paladin sounds much cooler than a green knight. Lol

pal·a·din
/ˈpalədn/
noun
HISTORICAL

1. any of the twelve peers of Charlemagne's court, of whom the Count Palatine was the chief.
    • a knight renowned for heroism and chivalry.

2e557d5dfd1693a748a4713537f6d86cb5af0c19

Choose languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZulu

ac9fbf866292861cb576ed4cbcf2dcd45affc0ae

Damn!  Beat me to it.

• Haha 1