Official Asian Babes Thread

ChimpGrip

8 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Not boots, there for sure 😂

This fucking guy I swear, , could you imagine his posts if he actually smoked pot, this shit blows my mind 

2 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

What do y’all want to see?

fucjing tits feet camel toes Ass , that area between the vag and the butthole, fuckin anything except log cabins and Visa Mastercards 😐 😩 

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

This fucking guy I swear, , could you imagine his posts if he actually smoked pot, this shit blows my mind 

fucjing tits feet camel toes Ass , that area between the vag and the butthole, fuckin anything except log cabins and Visa Mastercards 😐 😩 

AMERICAN EXPRESS!!!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I am trying to be The Most Interesting Poster, instead of posting boring shit and complaining about the president/the government (regardless of which side). 

On 7/19/2021 at 5:46 PM, ChimpGrip said:

You can’t deny it though, there’s something sexy I can’t explain about the skirts and boots like that. Strong, sexy and beautiful women. 

WELL sir, I have partooken on a number of occasions, of the Oriental delights! And in a competition with these lil ladies! American girls wouldn't have a RAT'S ASS chance in HELL of snagging one of you poor lil unsuspecting American lads!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...