Official Asian Babes Thread

ChimpGrip

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Look if you're into Chicks with Dicks that's your business im not here to judge people for their choices or preferences or what they like or what they want to be... I leave the judging to God it's not my job... 

But know this... I aint out here looking to be sword fighting with Jennifer Lopez's cousin... 

Fair enough. We all should be able to “like” what we like. I know what I like.

1 minute ago, ChimpGrip said:

So many ways this could be interpreted though

Long story short:

She did try to warn me but I didn't listen because I was being thirsty "Nah you too Good to be a Dude" now during this encounter I was on some strong ass weed (This is also why I never smoke weed now) Yada Yada Yada I almost hit a home run and then I saw it.... 

5 hours later...

And my natural black man instincts kicked in Overdrive and I left before the situation could deteriorate any further... I was coming down off my high and had a nasty headache... 

I was in College... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@hardhit1 ur missing a good one in here 😂 

Bruh we've all done some wild shit in college... 

Hell a vending machine took our money once and this white kid did some shit that I'd expect from you. 

It was 12AM I wanted some Peanut Butter M&M's 

Bitch ass machine took my money and his too he went to his room and came back with a fucking bat and beat the Window on it open.... 

Ngl I stole a shit ton of chips and candy... he did too... 

Survival of the fittest

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Bruh we've all done some wild shit in college... 

Hell a vending machine took our money once and this white kid did some shit that I'd expect from you. 

It was 12AM I wanted some Peanut Butter M&M's 

Bitch ass machine took my money and his too he went to his room and came back with a fucking bat and beat the Window on it open.... 

Ngl I stole a shit ton of chips and candy... he did too... 

Survival of the fittest

Lmao 😂 and no one got caught?

59 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And @imaGoodBoyNow out here wanting to get with Vin Diesel... 

Nef listen I’m tell u one more time fool, if I ‘‘twas gay and had sugar in my gas tank, definitely  would not sleeping with no dude who cries about body shamming but consitanly has his shirt off in every single picture and movie,   I would think Gay LDT would be more of a magic Mike Channing taattum Shilaboufe type dude

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Nef listen I’m tell u one more time fool, if I ‘‘twas gay and had sugar in my gas tank, definitely  would not sleeping with no dude who cries about body shamming but consitanly has his shirt off in every single picture and movie,   I would think Gay LDT would be more of a magic Mike Channing taattum Shilaboufe type dude

To me that would be Daniel Craig

• Haha 1

Saw this beautiful lady this morning at the shop, but only thing was she’s about 5’11” and has hands bigger than mine as well as bigger feet too. Possible trans or just a “big girl”? She was well-put together but not close to fat or anything like that. Average build I’d say, but attractive