TX vs. GA. & CA the Carnivore Challenge

DevilDog

27 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It was Pretty Good.  I still prefer the old fashion Sear and Grill.   This Virus is gonna have that smokef busy.  Next up a Lamb Roast and a Duck.   

20200504_211911.jpg

20200504_211900.jpg

Damn,that looks delicious DD let’s forget the bbq... I got a good butcher down the street, we can kick back and relax at the crib. 

bgw

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That looks good, what spices et al do you have added to the meat?

bgw

Thx!  I lightly cook red and green peppers in olive oil to soften Then up...Then mash up an onion and a clove of garlic and liquify in olive oil..meat goes in cooked and absorbs everything already in there and I will let it marinate for a day or two then slow cook it all for about an hour..my kids will eat that 24/7..total prep time is about an hour...labor of love!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

There is enough pork, veal and meatloaf mix to share on this thread!

20200506_145151.jpg

You have been hit with a technical my friend.  Anything can be presented here but dammit we like Fire and smoke preferably in a combination.   I dont see any accoutrements that hit fire or smoke.  Grilling is favorable as well.   Quickly grill some Garlic bread and stick a big piece in that pot  immediately 😎 The Board of Directors have been summoned.  @Cossacks @HawgGoneIt @NorCalRuss

You did throw in multiple ground animals and we are high on that maneuver😎 

Enjoy that chow but we will be watching you for any further shenanigans my friend

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That looks good, what spices et al do you have added to the meat?

bgw

Encouraging non fire, smoke or grilled dishes no matter how appeasing  ls shunned upon.  Quickly bro go devour a Steak or grill a Pizza.  🤣😁🤣😎

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

You have been hit with a technical my friend.  Anything can be presented here but dammit we like Fire and smoke preferably in a combination.   I dont see any accoutrements that hit fire or smoke.  Grilling is favorable as well.   Quickly grill some Garlic bread and stick a big piece in that pot  immediately 😎 The Board of Directors have been summoned.  @Cossacks @HawgGoneIt @NorCalRuss

You did throw in multiple ground animals and we are high on that maneuver😎 

Enjoy that chow but we will be watching you for any further shenanigans my friend

7BDB4263-CA13-4250-8C89-AD5BABD34517.gif

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Thx!  I lightly cook red and green peppers in olive oil to soften Then up...Then mash up an onion and a clove of garlic and liquify in olive oil..meat goes in cooked and absorbs everything already in there and I will let it marinate for a day or two then slow cook it all for about an hour..my kids will eat that 24/7..total prep time is about an hour...labor of love!

Now my big question is that “sauce” or “gravy”? 😂

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Now my big question is that “sauce” or “gravy”? 😂

Sauce my paison! Grandparents went from the Boot to the Bronx..but I can appreciate either term as long as its good and is accompanied by GREAT Italian bread..preferably from E and V bakery (Bronx) or Rockland Bakery

• Like 1

11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

An hour is not 'slow cooking' it ....🙄

That stuff stays on the stove top ALL DAY on sundays.....

before my wife lets me touch it 🤣

BTW: I think some of these boys may need to find a woman that knows how to cook....😄

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Sauce my paison! Grandparents went from the Boot to the Bronx..but I can appreciate either term as long as its good and is accompanied by GREAT Italian bread..preferably from E and V bakery (Bronx) or Rockland Bakery

Wife’s grandmother was 100% greezeball and would only say gravy, same with her dad? Think it’s strange myself.

4D57D44D-C868-47B2-AFBF-08799EBCB562.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some Ahi, Lobster tails and steaks about to get smoked and reverse seared for dinner. Daughter had virtual graduation from high school and sons bday and this is what they wanted. Son wanted Boiling Crab in Sac but it’s shutdown so that’s on hold. Daughter wanted to go to Hawaii to eat some Ahi and that’s delayed also. Haha

ABC7A602-31E1-4C0E-B8FE-1EC69B921A50.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

Some Ahi, Lobster tails and steaks about to get smoked and reverse seared for dinner. Daughter had virtual graduation from high school and sons bday and this is what they wanted. Son wanted Boiling Crab in Sac but it’s shutdown so that’s on hold. Daughter wanted to go to Hawaii to eat some Ahi and that’s delayed also. Haha

ABC7A602-31E1-4C0E-B8FE-1EC69B921A50.png

BFED1F0B-C631-4AB6-BFC0-7E87A95BC59B.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Memorial day brisket.   14hrs low and slow

20200525_152542.jpg

20200525_152111.jpg

20200525_151419.jpg

20200524_191132.jpg

Looking like a brisket should look!!! Beauty! 

You wouldn’t eat any of this but it’s looking pretty and tasty! Ribs are being finished with Sweet n Spicy Baby Rays sauce. Poppers have some habanero powder in them with garlic powder-salt, red pepper, cream cheese and Mexican blend cheese. 

A6DB1B4A-1A9D-4EF0-A795-E07111B88CEA.jpeg

• Like 5