Who is Royalty Institue Kings? When I google the name nothing comes up.  Superior Collegiate? Clarkson North?

7 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Who is Royalty Institute Kings? When I google the name nothing comes up.  Superior Collegiate? Clarkson North?

Had to make up for last year. 12 games this season is a phenomenal upgrade with MC, MD, SJR and IMG. 

• Like 1

Really not trying to be difficult but I thought I knew every high school, public and private, in the state of Maryland.  Who are Royalty Institue Kings?

Superior Collegiate is a shit team with one of those clown coaches who doesn’t care about ass stompings. 

Miami Central has a shot. Venice is doubtful. Norland is a running clock. 

4 great games overall though  

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Who is Royalty Institue Kings? When I google the name nothing comes up.  Superior Collegiate? Clarkson North?

Royalty Institute is a new program. Coached by staff that was formerly at Capitol Christian. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Superior Collegiate is a shit team with one of those clown coaches who doesn’t care about ass stompings. 

Miami Central has a shot. Venice is doubtful. Norland is a running clock. 

4 great games overall though  

@Ararar How will Simeon be next season? 

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

St Thomas More CT?  Is that li Choate? Never heard of them...great schedule nonetheless

In Oakdale, CT. Went 5-3 last season. 

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

St Thomas More CT?  Is that li Choate? Never heard of them...great schedule nonetheless

NEPSAC school, well-known for basketball but they've only had football for a few years. Had a lot of on-paper talent last year but got destroyed by SFA (and Choate). Coach left for Loomis-Chaffee so who knows what they'll be like this year.

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

In Oakdale, CT. Went 5-3 last season. 

Way east of me....lived in CT since 95..never heard of them

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@Ararar How will Simeon be next season? 

You need to ask The Illinois contingent not California 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Four challenging regular season games after two years of zero tough games...only two teams they have played in the top 250 in the country are the two Geico Bowl games against vastly overrated Bingham (18th) and unimpressive Lee County (67th). Finally will find out how good they really are.

• Like 1

Only one of the four tough games is at home.  I can hardly wait to see how the Santa Ana Stadium effect plays out against MD lol.  

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

You need to ask The Illinois contingent not California 

I was wondering why he was asking you. I'm like wow, Arar has broadened his horizons.  Lol. 

• Haha 2

Hopefully the IMG game plays out this year. They've been on the schedule the last two years to no avail.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Royalty Institute is a new program. Coached by staff that was formerly at Capitol Christian. 

Does that mean Capitol Christian is kaput now? If so I have to let some programs know they need to find games for next year because they Capitol Christian staff is notorious for lack of communication at the best of times, having scheduled opponents on back-to-back days twice in their program's short existence so I doubt they'd have told their 2019 opponents if they were packing up shop.

Also, I do the schedules for all 220+ MD high schools and this is the first time I've seen Royalty Institute come up. Do they have a schedule? Is this going to be another COF Academy deal?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eaglesinsider said:

Does that mean Capitol Christian is kaput now? If so I have to let some programs know they need to find games for next year because they Capitol Christian staff is notorious for lack of communication at the best of times, having scheduled opponents on back-to-back days twice in their program's short existence so I doubt they'd have told their 2019 opponents if they were packing up shop.

Also, I do the schedules for all 220+ MD high schools and this is the first time I've seen Royalty Institute come up. Do they have a schedule? Is this going to be another COF Academy 

8/23 Clayton Valley Charter School (San Francisco California)
8/30 Riverdale Baptist
9/7 National Christian Academy
9-14 - Open
9/21 HD Woodson (DC)
9/28 Calvert Hall
10/5 Avalon
10/11 Open
10/19 Friendship Collegiate (DC)
10/26 St. Johns Prep
11/2 Open
11/15 St. Frances (MD)
Post Season Play

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Way east of me....lived in CT since 95..never heard of them

Serious basketball prep school. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MA Fan said:

8/23 Clayton Valley Charter School (San Francisco California)
8/30 Riverdale Baptist
9/7 National Christian Academy
9-14 - Open
9/21 HD Woodson (DC)
9/28 Calvert Hall
10/5 Avalon
10/11 Open
10/19 Friendship Collegiate (DC)
10/26 St. Johns Prep
11/2 Open
11/15 St. Frances (MD)
Post Season Play

Thanks. Seeing as they have one carry over game (Saint John's Catholic Prep on 10/26) from the incomplete Capital Christian schedule I have  I'm going to assume they're replacing Capital Christian so I need to let KIPP (DC), Clear Spring and Maryland School for the Deaf know they need to find games for next year. Like I said, I'm sure the coaches there didn't inform their opponents that the program was folding.

12 hours ago, On2whls said:

Only one of the four tough games is at home.  I can hardly wait to see how the Santa Ana Stadium effect plays out against MD lol.  

They aren't playing in Santa Ana. They are playing at SJB stadium.

I'm sure Royalty Institute will be a worthy opponent for SFA btw...

https://www.royaltyinstitute.org/structure

"We serve a total of 60 young men, grades 9-12, with 15 young men per grade."

Also, the school is being housed in an indoor soccer complex next to a UPS facility. https://www.totalsoccerarena.com/

Their admissions head is the wife of the football coach and is still using a personal email address. They also require each student to buy a mobile hotspot so I guess they're not going to be paying for wifi. They have a massive football staff listed but they are using an online curriculum like ECA did so they won't be hiring many teachers I guess. Their programs are just named after the HC's family.

For this glorious experience you will pay $6,000 to the "school" and another $2,800 (that they don't tell you about) to the online education provider. We may be looking at the Fyre Fest of all start-up schools here. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eaglesinsider said:

I'm sure Royalty Institute will be a worthy opponent for SFA btw...

https://www.royaltyinstitute.org/structure

"We serve a total of 60 young men, grades 9-12, with 15 young men per grade."

Also, the school is being housed in an indoor soccer complex next to a UPS facility. https://www.totalsoccerarena.com/

Their admissions head is the wife of the football coach and is still using a personal email address. They also require each student to buy a mobile hotspot so I guess they're not going to be paying for wifi. They have a massive football staff listed but they are using an online curriculum like ECA did so they won't be hiring many teachers I guess. Their programs are just named after the HC's family.

For this glorious experience you will pay $6,000 to the "school" and another $2,800 (that they don't tell you about) to the online education provider. We may be looking at the Fyre Fest of all start-up schools here. 

Good association for SFA.