USAToday way too early rankings

eddiev

30 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Nah Georgia just doesn't have the raw numbers IMO.   Might have more drafted in some classes, but...

There’s a lot that goes into my assessment to include overall changes in state populations and increases/decreases in football participation for both states.  

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

There’s a lot that goes into my assessment to include overall changes in state populations and increases/decreases in football participation for both states.  

Could be I guess.   HSFB participants are going down in most places, but I'd say the SE and Texas will be the last ones playing haha. 

On 5/9/2019 at 3:20 PM, Rufus69 said:

Amigo...all I'll say is...currently...none of our O-Line nor our D-Line fellers are big enough to participate in the adult rides at the fair.

Oh Woe Is Us....

Now that being said....HawgGoneIt, 94Packer, CCBLACKHATTER, Ron169, Woodchopper and MANY of their friends have a PLAN to add a tad...of weight and strength to our poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs.  I do like the direction we're headed.

As far as Colquitt not being listed in the All Knowing USAToday Top 25....well, we'll just hafta suffer them "slings and arrows".  I would like to get a shoutout for being Top 25 in Georgia...but...it ain't Christmas nor my birthday so there's no rest for the weary.  BUT....

WE COMING.....(Smile).

Rufus>>

Must be nice. In Concord, CA, the O-line guys are the D-line guys. It has been that way since the 80s. 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2019 at 9:29 PM, eddiev said:

I was told the other day from good source that North Shore has had 2 brothers move in.  One is big lineman who has been offered by A&M...A&M has told the North Shore coaches that they have him rated higher than their big tackle they have coming back.  His brother is younger and plays LB has offer from Georgia Tech and others.

5 hours ago, Texasball said:

I was told the other day from good source that North Shore has had 2 brothers move in.  One is big lineman who has been offered by A&M...A&M has told the North Shore coaches that they have him rated higher than their big tackle they have coming back.  His brother is younger and plays LB has offer from Georgia Tech and others.

Yeah, NS will be loaded. They actually have many transfers.  

On 5/8/2019 at 10:37 PM, Columbiafan said:

STA at 3rd in nation is ridiculous, they haven't been at top 10 national level since 2016 and will likely lose in regionals

On 5/8/2019 at 11:15 PM, Columbiafan said:

I am continuing to keep a eye on the off-season because Miami Central is one of those teams that always seems to find a way to turn whatever they got into marketable gold

Since 2016

STA: 36-7 (.837%) , 1 state championship

Central: 25-8 (.758%), 0 state championships

The utter buffoonery of a child.

• Thumbs Down 1

38 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Since 2016

STA: 36-7 (.837%) , 1 state championship

Central: 25-8 (.758%), 0 state championships

The utter buffoonery of a child.

Since 2016 implies that was the last year they were at that level Los boy

So do since 2017 and tell me how many state titles they have since?

Oh wait the answer is 0 you know it nothing prick

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Since 2017 they still have a better record than Central, which was the main theme of Guru's post if you hadn't noticed.

While playing mostly weak SFL teams in a weak region

Try playing Carol City, MNW, and Norland in your district every year and tell me how good your record looks 

And same number of state titles as them, 0

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Yet somehow you think Central "always finds a way to turn it into marketable gold."

Oh, and STA will likely lose in regionals even though they haven't lost a regional game since 2013.

Because the region since then has been hot garbage

A elite team who's biggest threat in their district is fort Lauderdale and biggest region threat is a toss up between Doral and Dwyer

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

A elite team who's biggest threat in their district is fort Lauderdale and biggest region threat is a toss up between Doral and Dwyer

Dwyer is a two-time state champion and perennial state contender.

They're a much better program than, say, Columbia who you somehow think deserves publicity on this forum.

Just now, The Guru said:

Dwyer is a two-time state champion and perennial state contender.

They'rea much better program than, say, Columbia who you somehow think deserves publicity on this forum.

Yeah because Columbia county and Palm Beach county truly compares in size and talent

And that just means they have one more title than us with a lot more talent at their disposal

Btw no comment on Fort Lauderdale or Doral? Probably because even you know they are pathetic and irrelevant