USAToday way too early rankings

eddiev

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

If you removed STA and Columbia from all posts, would anything columbiafan says make any sense?

Interesting thought experiment.

Btw what happened to STA never cheating? 

I seem to remember while you were gone good ole STA got busted, guess that's why you took so long to come back is you knew you would get laughed off the board like everyone already does behind your back

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

At least I've never been banned on no rules prep gridiron

If you've never been banned from one of these places then that means you've never really participated.

You're no threat to anybody.

Nobody would ban you because you're the mark.

Just now, The Guru said:

So Dwyer has more talent than Columbia.

No shit.

Thanks for probing my point.

Dwyer is better.

Your obviously too stupid to ever get the big picture of that

Btw Lincoln also has plenty of state titles in past (including one against STA when you were in school)  

In fact they have more than Dwyer

Does that mean they better than Dwyer too?

Just now, The Guru said:

If you've never been banned from one of these places then that means you've never really participated.

You're no threat to anybody.

Nobody would ban you because you're the mark.

Or maybe it's because you got to the point that you had no more value and banning you wouldn't do the board any damage

And guess what, board did just fine without the STA fuckboy

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Btw what happened to STA never cheating? 

I seem to remember while you were gone good ole STA got busted, guess that's why you took so long to come back is you knew you would get laughed off the board like everyone already does behind your back

A first-time coach broke a rule and the school (and especially Roger Harriott) are responsible for it. They turned over the evidence and accepted responsibility. As they should.

I love how people of low character like columbiafan think that everybody is as cravenly dishonest as he would be in the same situation.

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

And guess what, board did just fine without the STA fuckboy

But apparently you weren't doing fine given your eagerness to engage.

You desperately seek attention because you don't get it anywhere else in your life.

I merely enjoy the game with you every now and then.

You are obviously ignorant. It's funny to watch you try to pretend, though.

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

A first-time coach broke a rule and the school (and especially Roger Harriott) are responsible for it. They turned over the evidence and accepted responsibility. As they should.

I love how people of low character like columbiafan think that everybody is as cravenly dishonest as he would be in the same situation.

We have nothing to hide

Btw keep pretending that it was the FIRST TIME STA EVER BROKE THE RULES

it's the first time you got caught, if you seriously got caught the first time you all ever tried that than you all must really suck at your work

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

But apparently you weren't doing fine given your eagerness to engage.

You desperately seek attention because you don't get it anywhere else in your life.

I merely enjoy the game with you every now and then.

You are obviously ignorant. It's funny to watch you try to pretend, though.

Who engaged who?

I seem to recall you quoted my post so obviously your more insecure than me otherwise you wouldn't have gotten so bent out of shape for me saying your team didn't belong at 3rd in national preseason poll released over 3 MONTHS BEFORE THE SEASON!

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

You gotta love the invisible, unreported, unverified claims of violations.

If you get caught recruiting.... Dont pretend like thats the only time its ever happened. Especially at a program like STA.

Thats weak as fuck.

Its like the WWE continuing to tell people its real wrestling.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

If you get caught recruiting.... Dont pretend like thats the only time its ever happened. Especially at a program like STA.

Thats weak as fuck.

Its like the WWE continuing to tell people its real wrestling.

I appreciate when people come out an openly admit that they're dishonest and don't really care about facts.

People like ECHS05 will believe whatever he wants regardless of actual facts.

He doesn't even realize how this undermines his already nonexistent credibility. There's no bombshell if you invent violations in the past without independent verification.

A new coach engaging with a kid via text, which was initiated by the kid, and not knowing that he has to direct the kid to the front office first is definitely a violation. But its the equivalent of a misdemeanor.

The fact that you twist yourself into a pretzel this way proves how dishonest and disingenuous you are.

• Thumbs Down 1