It’s official, STA at DLS on 8/23

DLS350

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sorry I had to give it a thumbs down. 

You get too personal. You can’t be doxxing people on the internet man!!!

If you want to say he doesn’t get chicks then just say it in a funny way. 

You sound angry when you post about Canes. Don’t let it get to you. 

Say something like. 

“My PeePee bigger than your PeePee and that’s when I fold it in half!! 😂

IDC about Los, I'm fully secure with where I am in life and what I do

He's the one nearly 40 who has made no real progress, he needs this board way more than I do

It's why he can't stay away even though he claims no one here is worthy of being in his presence LMAO

On 5/18/2019 at 2:36 PM, Blueliner said:

They have 2 returning starters. Roe and Vranesh. Tasi, J. Puckett, Crespi will likely fill out the line. The kid to look out for though is J. Taofaeono. He’ll only be a sophomore next year but is already got a man body. He’s the real deal being compared to Boss Tagaloa. We can only hope. 

Theyll be young, but the talent is there. It’s up to them to make it happen. They’ll be really good next year.

I appreciate the insight. It's a bit of a chore to track down the informative posts through all the dross and nonsense in this thread. I wish we had more Blueliners in this thread and on this forum. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I appreciate the insight. It's a bit of a chore to track down the informative posts through all the dross and nonsense in this thread. I wish we had more Blueliners in this thread and on this forum. 

Dear member,

While we appreciate your efforts to strip the forum of all color and pizazz, for a droll like reporting of the facts, we nonetheless cannot condone not using proper channels for the airing of said grievances.  Our subcommittee on member grievances is available to review your submission and will respond accordingly in 4-6 weeks.

Moving forward, we request that you adhere to the bylaws and post accordingly.  Also, all members are being rated on post quality, and I would be remiss not to inform you that you are borderline "probation for poor quality posting".  Please up your game asap in order to avoid future recriminations.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-The Comish

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

No shit! This started out about STA playing DLS and the thread has turned into a shit show!!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

While we appreciate your efforts to strip the forum of all color and pizazz, for a droll like reporting of the facts, we nonetheless cannot condone not using proper channels for the airing of grievances.  Our subcommittee on member grievances is available to review your submission and will respond accordingly in 4-6 weeks.

Moving forward, we request that you adhere to the bylaws and post accordingly.  Also, all members are being rated on post quality, and I would be remiss not to inform you that you are borderline "probation for poor quality posting".  Please up your game asap in order to avoid future recriminations.

-The Comish

Dear Comish,

I made at least three dick jokes in this thread alone. And if you'd like to mail me an official recrimination, I'd be happy to ejaculate on it and send it back your way. 

Yours,

Smelly

• Haha 2

@Blueliner, who do you got at linebacker? I'm thinking maybe L Hackett and M Norfleet. My notes say that I Burton played a bit last year, but only when the game was already decided. So, I don't have a third and I'm not too sure about Norfleet at backer either, since I don't remember seeing him play at that position last year, though of course DLS was stacked at linebacker and Norfleet was only a sophomore. 

46 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

While we appreciate your efforts to strip the forum of all color and pizazz, for a droll like reporting of the facts, we nonetheless cannot condone not using proper channels for the airing of said grievances.  Our subcommittee on member grievances is available to review your submission and will respond accordingly in 4-6 weeks.

-The Comish

Sammy use your main account and quit being a jackass :D

On 5/25/2019 at 10:41 AM, Columbiafan said:

Sammy use your main account and quit being a jackass :D

Dear member,

Since your were not a tenured member during the last election, you are not aware that my name is Eugene.  I allow my staff to lovingly refer to me as Peckerhead, due to what they say is my inate ability to recall obscure bylaws  Since I am a public figure, there is no harm in attempting to DOXX me.  However, I do urge you to refrain from further attempts to doxx other members.

Also, as per the bylaws please add a secondary Top 50 school that you can list as being a supporter of, as Columbia does not qualify for National Board discussion.

Thank you in advance for your future cooperation.

-The Comish

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

Since your were not a tenured member during the last election, you are not aware that my name is Eugene.  Since I am a public figure, there is no harm in attempting to DOXX me.  However, I do urge you to refrain from further attempts to doxx other members.

Also, as per the bylaws please add a secondary Top 50 school that you can list as being a supporter of, as Columbia does not qualify for National Board discussion.

Thank you in advance for your future cooperation.

-The Comish

Alternate accounts can't get tenured Sammy

7 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

@Blueliner, who do you got at linebacker? I'm thinking maybe L Hackett and M Norfleet. My notes say that I Burton played a bit last year, but only when the game was already decided. So, I don't have a third and I'm not too sure about Norfleet at backer either, since I don't remember seeing him play at that position last year, though of course DLS was stacked at linebacker and Norfleet was only a sophomore. 

This group is completely up in the air. As you said, the only given is Hackett. I’m assuming he’ll be needed at MLB to call the D. He’ll be solid. Good motor, hard-hitting, and athletic. I personally think that Burton will start at Spartan(SS). Norfleet will be the 3rd RB, so I think he will get some serious looks at LB. He’s got the size and pedigree, but an unknown commodity really because he just didn’t get that many reps as sophomore at LB. The other 2 kids that will get a lot of looks are L. Tatum who’ll be a senior, and K. Manns coming up from JV. After that, your guess is as good as mine. Those 3 backers that will graduate this year were all pretty much 3 year starters, so maybe there’s talent there that we just did t get to see. Fingers crossed. I’ll be at the passing tourneys coming up next month, so I’ll report more then. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

-The Comish

You forgot to tell him not to stick his nose in where it doesn’t belong.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 11:01 AM, Blueliner said:

With respect to pops because I see where he’s coming from. And I agree with him.. But it is a little misleading. I think that Hearns, Hale, Daley, Garrett, Seastrand, Crespi, Taofoano, Tasi, Berry, Puckett, and Norfleet have the POTENTIAL to be D1 players. But these kids other than the aforementioned 2 don’t have any offers as of yet. But they also played behind some pretty damned good players last year. Many of which will be playing D1 next year. The cupboard is not empty. But at the end of the day, the real talent discrepancy is solidly in STa’s favor. Only 11 can play at a time, however,  so let’s get this thing going😎

I thought you were a Padre guy?