Jump to content
GardenStateBaller

Another story you won't see on CNN

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Show it to me on ABC !!!

Search Results for man pushed from bus

RESULTS 1 - 10 OF 381014 FOR MAN PUSHED FROM BUS
previous || next
Sort by: Relevance | Most Recent | Oldest
190515_ktnv_bus_push_hpMain_4x3_240.jpgElderly man dies after being pushed off Vegasbus 
Elderly man dies after being pushed off Vegas bus ... clearly see bishop shoved the man. As passengers look on in absolute horror. Police say this every ... four year old victim initially refused medical treatment but later went to the hospital. And died from ... Elderly man dies after being pushed off Vegas bus, Cadesha Bishop ... clearly see bishop shoved the man. As passengers look ... :00:02.075" > went to the hospital. And died from his injuries a
Yesterday, 9:26 AM EDT Video from US ABC News

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Deflection again.

You know everyone is seeing this.....right?

Your not worth it....No ABC, your done and FOS....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Your not worth it....No ABC, your done and FOS....

I guess the call letters at the bottom of the post above yours is just for show.

"" Yesterday, 9:26 AM EDT Video from US ABC News ""

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Search Results for man pushed from bus

RESULTS 1 - 10 OF 381014 FOR MAN PUSHED FROM BUS
previous || next
Sort by: Relevance | Most Recent | Oldest
190515_ktnv_bus_push_hpMain_4x3_240.jpgElderly man dies after being pushed off Vegasbus 
Elderly man dies after being pushed off Vegas bus ... clearly see bishop shoved the man. As passengers look on in absolute horror. Police say this every ... four year old victim initially refused medical treatment but later went to the hospital. And died from ... Elderly man dies after being pushed off Vegas bus, Cadesha Bishop ... clearly see bishop shoved the man. As passengers look ... :00:02.075" > went to the hospital. And died from his injuries a
Yesterday, 9:26 AM EDT Video from US ABC News

You should ride a bus in Atlanta, with a walking aid and get pushed off that bus by a thug.....Would you like that....I'd so,be my guest....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I guess the call letters at the bottom of the post above yours is just for show.

"" Yesterday, 9:26 AM EDT Video from US ABC News ""

A video that you retrieved, but was it shown on national TV.....Wait, will give you some credit, as I said "show me" ....I was wrong...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Drummer61 said:

A video that you retrieved, but was it shown on national TV.....

Just shut up.

You are just stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

You should ride a bus in Atlanta, with a walking aid and get pushed off that bus by a thug.....Would you like that....I'd so,be my guest....

I don't ride the bus.

And I don't live in Atlanta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

A video that you retrieved, but was it shown on national TV.....Wait, will give you some credit, as I said "show me" ....I was wrong...

Oh, Iam glad I made your day....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Just shut up.

You are just stupid.

No,no, not stupid, just did not see it on ABC....Not condemning what was done by that thug is far more egregious....But,that is you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

No,no, not stupid, just did not see it on ABC....Not condemning what was done by that thug is far more egregious....But,that is you...

Nobody said one word about that Dummer. Do you understand how Dummer fits you?

Do you understand how Dummer is you?

Damn man.

You should know better at your age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Oh, Iam glad I made your day....

You are quoting yourself again Dummer.

Time for a break because I am beating your brakes off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Nobody said one word about that Dummer. Do you understand how Dummer fits you?

Do you understand how Dummer is you?

Damn man.

You should know better at your age.

That's the problem, I did and nobody else did...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

That's the problem, I did and nobody else did...

Then it has no merit.

You said something about what? The story not being covered? The story was covered and by the network you claimed did not cover it.

For real Dummer, you should go lay down for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Don't you mean "you,re"?

You big dummy! LOL

Students are not allowed in the lounge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Don't you mean "you,re"?

You big dummy! LOL

Pussy to the aide of pussy sr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Neither are janitors...so grab your mop and get out Fred.

That coal mine is not going to re-open.

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Awww are you going to cry snowflake?

Same refrain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sportsnut said:

You be careful.

I know you have balance problems.

Not at that casino.....😎😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMG_0222.JPG.1e703da319be442e716d817ee2ec27e7.JPG

^ all those news agencies are B.S.? and Fox news (minus Fox News Sunday?!) is the only one that gets it right?...LOL...please....O.o

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×