Open Div Coming to CIFSS

SoCalFball

Should be interesting as to what they come up with. I also heard they are considering allowing Open Division semifinalist to go to the state bowl games. Reason being SS would like to send its best teams not just 1 from the MD, Bosco, Cen10, Jserra and MV. 

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

29 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

Should be interesting as to what they come up with. I also heard they are considering allowing Open Division semifinalist to go to the state bowl games. Reason being SS would like to send its best teams not just 1 from the MD, Bosco, Cen10, Jserra and MV. 

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Coach Richardson and staff saw this change coming

fading.jpg

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

I don’t think so CIF has eliminated losers moving on starting this year

• Like 1

Congratulations to the CiFSS for catching with the rest of the state 

now please give credit to Norcal teams when they win

11 hours ago, Ararar said:

I don’t think so CIF has eliminated losers moving on starting this year

When you say CIF do you mean the state or SS?

I’m a bit indifferent as it affects Norcal (I don’t care if Pittsburg or Liberty gets to go to an SBG play in game 

but I think could be more material in socal because, as you guys have alleged since I’ve known you the 2nd best team always comes from SS (as do 3, 4, 5 yada yada)

ie folsom plays CC last year and I have I think reasonably high expectations that they will permanently shut sammy up; if they play SJB, I think sammy will crown himself God-king 

8 minutes ago, Pops said:

I’m a bit indifferent as it affects Norcal (I don’t care if Pittsburg or Liberty gets to go to an SBG play in game 

but I think could be more material in socal because, as you guys have alleged since I’ve known you the 2nd best team always comes from SS (as do 3, 4, 5 yada yada)

ie folsom plays CC last year and I have I think reasonably high expectations that they will permanently shut sammy up; if they play SJB, I think sammy will crown himself God-king 

You’ve become such a shit show.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Pops said:

The state.No more losers moving on to regional games.You must be a section champion to be in a regional game 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pops said:

I’m a bit indifferent as it affects Norcal (I don’t care if Pittsburg or Liberty gets to go to an SBG play in gam

Whatever CIF’s motivation, it isn’t to allow the three best teams in So Ca to play title games.  Pretty much, the first round thump a chump will be eliminated.  

DLS, Folsom, and whoever the lucky third contestant from No Cal will be for a D1bowl, will still get to waltz through their zombie apocalypse playoff gauntlet.  The main difference is the D1A game might actually be against D1 level competition.

BTW. Folsom still has as many victories against Cen10 as they do against DLS😉

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Whatever CIF’s motivation, it isn’t to allow the three best teams in So Ca to play title games.  Pretty much, the first round thump a chump will be eliminated.  

DLS, Folsom, and whoever the lucky third contestant from No Cal will be for a D1bowl, will still get to waltz through their zombie apocalypse playoff gauntlet.  The main difference is the D1A game might actually be against D1 level competition.

BTW. Folsom still has as many victories against Cen10 as they do against DLS😉

Wasn’t trying to offend you/ CC

i think CP +/- got the MOV/ spread right for the CA top 10 last year as: 

1   MD

2  SJB +7

3 DLS  +12

4  Folsom +16

5. CC +19

6  Oaks +25

7  JSerra +25

8  Mission Viejo + 28

9  Cathedral Prep + 31

10  Liberty +31

7 hours ago, Pops said:

1   MD

2  SJB +7

3 DLS  +12

4  Folsom +16

5. CC +19

6  Oaks +25

7  JSerra +25

8  Mission Viejo + 28

9  Cathedral Prep + 31

10  Liberty +31

St. Mission Viejo didn't even win the South Coast League last year. With VP playing them tough, Capo taking them the distance and San Clam beating them, I don't think they were top 10 in CA last year. 

27 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

St. Mission Viejo didn't even win the South Coast League last year. With VP playing them tough, Capo taking them the distance and San Clam beating them, I don't think they were top 10 in CA last year. 

They’re always in CA’s top 10

its in the bylaws 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

Careful.... you're now on Exocet's hit list of baby seal slap dicks. 

2 minutes ago, Exocet 98 said:

Is this the year that one of the NoCal Baby Seal Slap Dicks ends the 27 year streak ?? LOL!!!!!

Folsom, meet MIssion Viejo

Mission Viejo, meet Folsom 

would love to see you two dance 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Pops said:

1   MD

2  SJB +7

3 DLS  +12

4  Folsom +16

5. CC +19