king liar calls out fox for booking Democrats, showing his disregard for journalism

RedZone

41 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He still has you fooled....fool.

My older boy has a genius-level IQ and had near perfect SATs.  He's been on his varsity academic team all four years and has a state title to show for it. In 8th grade he took a test for academic team participants around the nation. Over 15,000 kids took the test and he had the highest score in the country.

Meanwhile, BHO has his academic records sealed but he's smarter than my whole house and probably anyone in any of the 57 states in our great nation.

12 minutes ago, concha said:

My older boy has a genius-level IQ and had near perfect SATs.  He's been on his varsity academic team all four years and has a state title to show for it. In 8th grade he took a test for academic team participants around the nation. Over 15,000 kids took the test and he had the highest score in the country.

Meanwhile, BHO has his academic records sealed but he's smarter than my whole house and probably anyone in any of the 57 states in our great nation.

So what happened?...

Did someone drop the other little brother as a baby? lol JK 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, concha said:

he sounds smart enough not to baalieve everything he hears from Trump....he needs to thank his mother...no doubt....😉

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

he sounds smart enough not to baalieve everything he hears from Trump....he needs to thank his mother...no doubt....😉

And you are smart enough not to baalieve everything you hear in the main stream media either....

Maybe that's the sucker setup...

make the mass media so f'n piss poor, that even the politicians look better....

Seems to be working like a charm for your orange buddy at least.....🤣