What a lying little child...

RedZone

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

John McCain was a traitor his whole life. Trump is the most Pro-America president in history. 

So i can completely understand a man who was sent from God to save our land not wanting to be on a ship named after a song bird 

the guy who gave a speak in Helsinki and said he baalieved Putin over his own country is the most pro-American Pres. huh?!..the same guy who just said N.K. test firing rockets is no big deal now!...you clowns have no clue what it means to be pro-American....🤡

and you clowns who have the nerve to talk bad about McCain need a good old fashion ass beating....😉

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

John McCain was a traitor his whole life. Trump is the most Pro-America president in history. 

So i can completely understand a man who was sent from God to save our land not wanting to be on a ship named after a song bird 

You are obviously trolling ... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Have you forgotten about Andrew Jackson? Not only did he defeat the marauding British army and pay off the national debt, but he also killed more Indians and took more of their land for Americans than anybody else.  

7 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

There are some among you who also say, "if they didn't, we would still be in the jungles of Africa throwing spears".......

You mean the people that built the walls of Benin. The greatest structure ever built by man on earth.  You mean like Pharoah Shabaka who ruled over Egypt and Cush. And provided text of ancient Egyptian religion. The only continent that all the Abrahamic prophets are from or visited.  You mean the place Yeshua was sent to hide as a tot from King Herod.  Proof he wasn't white.  You mean the land of Mansa Musa richest human ever.  You mean the place of Great Zimbabwe and the Lemba Tribe authenic Jews.  The continent that Elaha gave all the precious resources diamond and gold stolen by the greatest thieves ever.  Or that Jungle per the Bible is the Garden of Eden . Where the Nile and Pishon rivers meet.  More of his creatures reside there than anywhere on earth.  It is simply the most beautiful continent.  The land of Kandake or Candance The Regal queens.  The land of Queen Sheba that caused Solomon to  pause at her beauty and give birth to Melenik I or the land that Moses took his Cushite wife from.  More real Jews.  The land of King Negus the real and authenic Christians. The land where Hebrew and  Aramaic are original Afro Asiatic languages.  Jesus spoke the Latter one.  Further proof.  Throwing spears is what a Moronic embecilic Cow milk Drinking, swine flesh eating Eurocentric Neaderthug would think.   Ignorance is surely your strong suit don't ever diminish it.   Only studying Euro and baby London  History makes one universally ignorant. But what do I know I descended from Spear Throwers 🤣. You even screwed that up in your ignorance they were called Te-Seti and also Te-Nehesy.  Get it right Land of the Strong Bow. Immortalized in Egypt by hundreds of Nubian warriors with their Bows Carved out for infinity.

That's some Jungle indeed

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I thought that MSM was all liberal nonsense, but now you're suggesting that most people watch Fox.

Does the deep state control Fox too, or just CNN and NBC?

Well CNN is on record as having their segments approved by the DNC as part of that whole "Bernie thingy"....did you forget?

Not to worry.... Fox has plenty of propaganda as well...

perhaps the percentages are showing which set of propaganda is either less ridiculous or more appealing...

just a thought...

Something is seriously flawed in the mindset and quite revealing that a modern day white Male actually believes that enslavement no matter how inhumane and brutal  its actions that I should be thankful that I'm the descendant of a Georgia Slave and not of an African kingdom.  That my friends is the epitome of White supremacist and yet wonder why I despise White Jesus whom they also think I needed for my Soul and salvation even though the African knew Elaha and his Prophets before the Slave Ship Jesus of Lubeck arrived in West Africa with its giddy band of racial Pimps.  I would been happy to learn how to throw a spear at a racist than pick his damn cotton.  Now let that marinate

• Like 3

12 hours ago, RedZone said:

One thing for sure.

There will be NO..... USS trump!

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/29/uss-mccain-trump-1347275

Hey.... just realized that Politico is the other media outlet that is on record  as having their articles approved by the DNC (remember Bernie?)

You work for the DNC now too?

Hope you are getting at least 15 bucks an hour...…..that IS what they promise after all….

what's that..... the article?....sorry...did not bother to read it...

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Troll said:

...did not bother to read it...

You should instead of that shit gardenball, hsfb, dumber61, mtnjohn (aka norcarussy), concha and etc try to peddle.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politico/

LEAST BIASED

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes).  The reporting is factual and usually sourced.  These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

• Overall, we rate Politico Least Biased based on balanced coverage of news stories and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

21 minutes ago, Troll said:

Well CNN is on record as having their segments approved by the DNC as part of that whole "Bernie thingy"....did you forget?

Not to worry.... Fox has plenty of propaganda as well...

perhaps the percentages are showing which set of propaganda is either less ridiculous or more appealing...

just a thought...

You can't forget what you never knew. 

At the moment, I'm just trying to get a sense of whether the political pundits on this side of the forum even hold a consistent view. Consistency won't get you truth but inconsistency will get you the opposite. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Something is seriously flawed in the mindset and quite revealing that a modern day white Male actually believes that enslavement no matter how inhumane and brutal  its actions that I should be thankful that I'm the descendant of a Georgia Slave and not of an African kingdom.  That my friends is the epitome of White supremacist and yet wonder why I despise White Jesus whom they also think I needed for my Soul and salvation even though the African knew Elaha and his Prophets before the Slave Ship Jesus of Lubeck arrived in West Africa with its giddy band of racial Pimps.  I would been happy to learn how to throw a spear at a racist than pick his damn cotton.  Now let that marinate

Not only is it a vicious thought, but it's based on a false presupposition: if your ancestors had not been sold into slavery, then you wouldn't have existed at all. It makes no sense at all to say that you're better off than you would have been if your ancestors had not been enslaved. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I never appreciated and disliked when you used the term white jesus…. not for the insult to 'white' but for the insult to jesus (I don't think any 'real Jesus' played the color game...

here it seems to be pointing to the 'misguided faithful' or other people.....funny....I did not take any offense here😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You've made some asinine statements in the past, but this might be the topper. For this denier, PLEASE EXPLAIN what Mother Teresa attributes Donald Trump possesses that only the hand of God could have guided this arrogant savior. And don't mention abortion. You and the other righteous fools on this message board with similar archaic views aren't getting a free pass to heaven on that one alone. Yall's hate for large segments of the world's population sends all of you to hell with me.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Troll said:

Not what that Lefty biased Huffington Post says...…..

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/politico-dnc-ken-vogel_n_57951b65e4b02d5d5ed1f8e2

do you think that will hurt their MSM based ranking?

It says that their chief investigative journalist is regarded as one of the best on the political beat. 

EDIT: Then again, Huffpost.com didn't make their Least Biased Sources list. 

7 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

You've made some asinine statements in the past, but this might be the topper. For this denier, PLEASE EXPLAIN what Mother Teresa attributes Donald Trump possesses that only the hand of God could have guided this arrogant savior. And don't mention abortion. You and the other righteous fools on this message board with similar archaic views aren't getting a free pass to heaven on that one alone. Yall's hate for large segments of the world's population sends all of you to hell with me.  

I would also like to know what Christian virtues Trump expresses. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

It says that their chief investigative journalist is regarded as one of the best on the political beat. 

He doesn't read Politico, but obviously reads the Huff....

giphy (1).gif

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Truth be told I don't think Politico is that bad...they are certainly not CNN 🤣

I have seen some excellent writing skills there, so I don't doubt the regard.

I don't mind a writer having a slant, as long as I know what that slant is....

Just sayin'

Oh, and don't even bother with the Huffonmypost swill....they are only good for ...well...

a reply to RZ 🤣…...he eats their shit up 🍴  

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan... Would all like a word with you... 

Especially Ronald Reagan y'know the original MAGA pimp... he did it better than Trump did or ever will... 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

Truth be told I don't think Politico is that bad...they are certainly not CNN 🤣

I have seen some excellent writing skills there, so I don't doubt the regard.

I don't mind a writer having a slant, as long as I know what that slant is....

Just sayin'

Oh, and don't even bother with the Huffonmypost swill....they are only good for ...well...

a reply to RZ 🤣…...he eats their shit up 🍴  

It's almost all gossip and hearsay to me; it's almost all who said or did what to whom for what reason, six degrees removed from whoever is supposed to have said or did whatever to whomever for whatever reason. 

29 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan... Would all like a word with you... 

Especially Ronald Reagan y'know the original MAGA pimp... he did it better than Trump did or ever will... 

And Bill Clinton presided over a much greater economic boom. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most of those who support Trump and who appeal to the state of the economy as the main evidence that he's getting the job done would disregard or devalue that same evidence when evaluating Clinton's presidency. 

• Like 2